March 29, 2024, 08:30:27 am

Author Topic: Vice City Cops and Robbers  (Read 8090 times)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Vice City Cops and Robbers
« on: May 28, 2013, 08:26:03 pm »
Greetings, everyone. For those, who like role-play servers, I'm inviting you to check Vice City Cops and Robbers/VCCNR. This is my favorite RPG server.

About the server :

The server is basically divided into the following jobs :
1.Cops/Army/Swats/FBI : Their job is to arrest the players who are wanted in the server, using the command "/c wanted", cops get the list of wanted players along with their respective wanted levels. They have to go near that player and press the aiming key  which is by default "Right Click" or "Delete" key, in order to cuff them (or they can use the "/c cuff" in case) and when the wanted player is cuffed they can arrest him using the command "/c arrest".

Commands for this job : '/c wanted' , '/c cuff' , '/c arrest ' , '/c loc'  , '/c abribe' , '/c r ', '/c sus' , '/c drag'.

2.Kidnapper : A kidnapper can kidnap any player (which is not a cop/army/swat/fbi). If he/she is sitting inside the same vehicle as the kidnapper or the kidnapper can buy a rope at the Tooled Up store (the tool shop in NPM) using the command "/c buyrope". To kidnap an on foot player using the command "/c kidnap", after kidnapping, the kidnapper can do the following with the victim :
-> Rape the victim using "/c rape"
-> Rob the victim using "/c rob"
-> Kill the victim using "/c killkidnap"
* The kidnapped player can try to escape using "/c escape", but for that the kidnapper must be a bit far from the victim.

Commands for this job : '/c kidnap' , '/c rape' , '/c rob' ,'/c killkidnap'.

3. Drug dealer : A drug dealer can sell  drugs to any player using "/c offerdrugs",  but the customer must be close to him and the drug dealer must ensure that there is no cop in his area using "/c areacop", otherwise the cop will get to know that the drug dealer is selling drugs in his area.

Commands for this job : '/c offerdrugs'.

4. Taxi Driver: When ever someone uses "!calltaxi", the taxi drivers get a notification that someone is asking for a taxi along with his location , a taxi driver has to go near that player who asked for a  cab and use "!taxi", which will notify that player that he is a taxi driver. When that player sits in his cab, he can turn on the meter using "!meteron". It will start paying the taxi driver $10 per 5 seconds .

Commands for this job : '!taxi' , '!meteron' .

5. Hitman : A hitman is a contract based killer, when someone uses "/c contract hitman target amount time", and a hitman accepts that (using "/c acceptcontract"), he must complete the contract in the given time otherwise he would have to pay the same amount to the contractor.

Commands for this job : '/c acceptcontract', '/c denycontract' ,'/c contractinfo'.

6. Paramedic : When a player uses "!medical", paramedics get a notification about that player asking for medical help, a paramedic has to go near that player and press the aiming key to heal that player and earn money.

Commands for this job : '/c heal' , '!patientlist'.

Commands which are not job specific :
1. Bank Commands:
-> !deposit <amount/all> : used to deposit cash into your bank account.
-> !withdraw <amount/all> : used to withdraw cash from bank account.
-> !interest : based on your ingame time you can earn interest on the cash at your bank account
->  !cash : to check your inhand and at bank cash
-> !givecash: to give cash to someone else (that player must be close to you).
-> !sendcash: to send cash to someone when he/she's not near you

2. Vehicle Commands:
-> !car
-> !buycar
-> !sharecar
-> !delshare
-> !sellcar
-> !lock
-> !getcar

3. Property Commands :
-> !buyprop
-> !sellprop
-> !shareprop
-> !delshareprop
-> !propinfo <ID 1-54>

4. Miscellaneous commands :
-> !hitman : to see who is a hitman (cops cannot use it).
-> !medical : to call for medical assistance.
-> !calltaxi : to call for a cab.
-> !team: to team up with a player.
-> /c areacop :to see the cops in your area.
-> !robskills : to see your robskills (or of anyone online).
-> !crank : to see your criminal rank.
-> !copskills : to see your copskills (or of anyone online).
-> !policerank : to see your police rank.
-> /c passedtime : to see your in-jail passed time (a timer will show the time left to get unjailed).
-> /c rob : to rob a nearby player (cannot rob cops/swat/armu/fbi or taxi driver or para-medic if you had called them).
-> /c breakcuff : when a cop cuffs you , you can try to break the cuff to escape but its based on luck so good luck.
-> /c s : to speak to the players nearby.
-> /c sh : to shout around.
-> /c wh : to whisper.

and many other commands in the server.

The main features of the server are the following :

1. There are 42 stores all over the vice city , the non-Cop players can rob the stores by picking up the dollar pickup present there . with each robbery your robskills increases and when you reach 501 , you can rob the bank using a bomb which cost you 30k , but you can only rob the bank once in every 10 minutes .Also the bomb pickup can be anywhere at the 4 ammunition shops and once you pick it, it disappears from there and respawn some where else.

2. Once you buy any property, it pays you back based on your spawn time , but its quite low and if you die it will be 0 again.

3. The Live Map, it's been specially modified for VCCNR, take a look at it http://vccnr.comuf.com/livemap/

4. The web stats, as the server data is based on hash file system, it was quite difficult to make the webstats , even though hellboy_vkk made it.

HostName: [r2] Vice City Cops and Robbers
Address:  5.175.158.12:5192
Players:  15 / 50 (Average)
Mode:     VCCNR SQ v2.0
Map:      Vice-City

Current forum: vccnr.comuf.com

Forum features:
Ban list: http://vccnr.comuf.com/bans
Online players list: http://vccnr.comuf.com/players
IRC: #VCCNR_NEW on irc.liberty-unleashed.co.uk:6667
Ingame panel: http://vccnr.comuf.com/playerpanel

Current server staff:

-> hellboy_vkk - Server owner
-> [VU_R]Sammael - Level 7 and forum moderator
-> [VU_T]Cheech - Level 7 and forum moderator
-> Frank - Level 6
-> DavidJohnson - Level 4
-> ZUBI - Level 4
-> ariel - Level 4
-> [MKs]Ratchet/VCS - Level 4

Trailer made by Castiel.:

If you have some free time, feel free to join it and experience the features mentioned above and the rest.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:44:55 pm by Machete »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Vice City Cops and Robbers
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 08:51:35 pm »
Nice work, it looks nice.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:59:33 pm by Fercho »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 09:00:36 pm »
Nice work, it looks nice.
pretty what? bad?

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 09:02:16 pm »
Been there, didn't like it. If I have to choose an RPG server, I'd go for Argonath ;P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 09:05:19 pm »
Of course, I just was giving a support.
If I have to choose an RPG server, I'd go for Argonath ;P

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 06:00:22 am »
Of course, I just was giving a support.
If I have to choose an RPG server, I'd go for Argonath ;P

LOL , Proud to be biased? :P

kidding.

Btw . what all Cheech said is just a small part rest all cannot be explained , as sometimes words cannot express the true meaning.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:01:55 am by hellboy_vkk »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 06:06:33 am »
Been there, didn't like it. If I have to choose an RPG server, I'd go for Argonath ;P
And get banned right? :p

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 08:13:34 am »
Just because it has poor management, doesn't mean the server is bad :P

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 08:14:56 am »
Yep right. :P

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 08:38:56 am »
btw ur server's part owners and admins Fucked up the Server and Forums For Many times.

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 10:49:15 am »
Poor management ??
OMG lol , atleast not biased management , have 2 reputed members of your clan as forum and  server moderators and I lead them from front .

just 8 admin  (out of which one is inactive atm) , we manage everything .

please explain your point :D .

btw i don't remember you are ban or might be you were DMing and some admin kicked ya :P.

btw ur server's part owners and admins Fucked up the Server and Forums For Many times.

-.- . I'm servers only owner atm and admins never had/has fucked the forum and server (Don't feel bad coz you got kicked from staff coz of inactivity :P).

btw <3
lol

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 11:21:42 am »
Poor management ??
OMG lol , atleast not biased management , have 2 reputed members of your clan as forum and  server moderators and I lead them from front .

btw i don't remember you are ban or might be you were DMing and some admin kicked ya :P.

Oye, hero we are talking about  Argonath rpg. -.-

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 11:33:56 am »
Poor management ??

Oye, hero we are talking about  Argonath rpg. -.-

lol , misunderstood :P

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 11:38:16 am »
I really Feel Bad that day u kicked me <3
from the same day i never want back to vccnr anymore

hellboy_vkk

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 12:58:53 pm »
I really Feel Bad that day u kicked me <3
from the same day i never want back to vccnr anymore
correction , you did many times :P