login
May 08, 2024, 11:02:52 pm

Author Topic: VCDC 6 | Closing Ceremony & Epic Grand Finale here!  (Read 610 times)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
VCDC 6 | Closing Ceremony & Epic Grand Finale here!
« on: November 16, 2020, 09:25:03 am »
Hello everyone! Everyone of us who joined and witnessed the great Closing Ceremony and an epic Grand Finale of this season's VCDC have it imprinted on our minds as one of the most cherishing memories of our respective tenures here in VC:MP. There's no doubt that it shall be an unforgettable event for all of us. Though many of us got the privilege of joining and becoming a part of this ceremony and watch our favorite contenders battle each each other in an incredible final match, there are also many of our mates who missed this ceremony and couldn't spare time for it due to various issues or difficulties. So my friends for everyone of you, especially those who couldn't become a part of this ceremony, here is a little something from my side for you all. And now, all you gotta do is just sit back, grab your favorite snacks, wear your headphones, and enjoy... ;) ;)

Winner Winner x 8 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Grizzy

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: VCDC 6 | Closing Ceremony & Epic Grand Finale here!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 09:38:11 am »
I was busy at that time, so couldn't attend the ceremony. Thanks so much for uploading iBee  ;D <3
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor