May 02, 2024, 04:17:38 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 12977 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2017, 02:54:45 pm »
Can we move merge this topic with the old Vice War's Brain doner topic pls ?
Funny Funny x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2017, 04:53:01 pm »
You do realize you're the definition of asslicker right?
Then why the fuck are you saying the word: asslicker everyday. Continue to call me asslicker and spreading it and I'll call you butthurts.
No more replies. Not going to talk to such losers that doesn't even read the full post, and just rating me brain donor as they thinks is like I'm in BD trash list, as they always does.  ;)

Re: Sorry if I offended you but that's the truth, if you'll stop the spread of the word asslicking, would be better.
Well I honestly didn't mean to go all naughty on you but oh well..
Because you're a small fuckwit who's been playing the game for like 4 months and managed to try to asslick just about any and every major and minor group throughout both the deathmatch and roleplay scene, and after getting rejected for being a fucking retard you turn around and asslick someone else.
Do you know how pathetic you are when even fucking ON who's in the market for absolute retards doesn't want you?
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2017, 05:09:20 pm »
You do realize you're the definition of asslicker right?
Then why the fuck are you saying the word: asslicker everyday. Continue to call me asslicker and spreading it and I'll call you butthurts.
No more replies. Not going to talk to such losers that doesn't even read the full post, and just rating me brain donor as they thinks is like I'm in BD trash list, as they always does.  ;)

Re: Sorry if I offended you but that's the truth, if you'll stop the spread of the word asslicking, would be better.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 05:36:00 pm by La[Z]eR »
Funny Funny x 13 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Radon

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2017, 07:43:11 pm »
Because you're a small fuckwit who's been playing the game for like 4 months and managed to try to asslick just about any and every major and minor group throughout both the deathmatch and roleplay scene, and after getting rejected for being a fucking retard you turn around and asslick someone else.
That's why nobody likes you. You're looking more retard than I was before on DDRP but you just continue saying bullshit arround. Keep crying small butthead.

Let go back now to topic to prevent more drama over here since when a topic reveals the truth about the clan or whatever, you start drama instantly.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 11 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2017, 08:04:35 pm »
That's why nobody likes you. You're looking more retard than I was before on DDRP but you just continue saying bullshit arround. Keep crying small butthead.

Let go back now to topic to prevent more drama over here since when a topic reveals the truth about the clan or whatever, you start drama instantly.

Funny Funny x 11 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2017, 08:24:46 pm »
That's why nobody likes you.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Radon

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2017, 08:31:42 pm »
Enough. Can we already stop this bullshit? This has been gone too far. Just gave you the truth and you took it too far and serious.  :P
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:55:54 pm by Radon »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2017, 08:36:18 pm »
Well, well... Since this shit got too far away, I'd rather stop saying anything. Maybe can we become friends now and stop with all this BS please? I understood everything but I'll give you a chance to become yet again friends like before and stop with this drama.  :-X Or else...

forum-banned, bye
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Radon

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2017, 08:52:15 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2017, 09:44:05 pm »
idiot,stop posting useless posts in my application,i thought i got accepted fag
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2017, 09:46:28 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2017, 05:07:07 am »
Finally I am back.

Neutral.
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2017, 08:49:41 pm »
Voted trainee just to piss off radon
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Radon

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2017, 07:52:41 am »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2017, 08:12:19 am »
get lost please,you had nothing to post but this?,it ain't even your video to post it here.