March 28, 2024, 01:44:26 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23476 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2018, 04:32:33 am »
I'd just prefer Ray to come back and steal another 20000 passwords, thank you.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2018, 05:09:49 am »
depends on what plant he's smoking
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2018, 06:34:11 am »
Potassium

Instead of giving stupid answers and rating brain donor, try to give logical and proper answers which can keep your ideas valuable and relevant.
Agree Agree x 9 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2018, 07:39:58 am »
Potassium

Instead of giving stupid answers and rating brain donor, try to give logical and proper answers which can keep your ideas valuable and relevant.
out of his syllabus bro, potassium's symbol is actually K, he's trying to be smartass applying chemistry over a game forums, just as he got nothing else to say, don't expect much from these cheaters.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 5 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2018, 12:44:02 pm »
Go fuck yourself motherfucker, I am now fucking enough with this. Even I showed my respect to you, you are fucking acting as a fucking motherfucker. Fuck you Karan, the deal is on again, I return to my first intention. I want my demands, otherwise, go fuck yourself.
Really sometimes the strict way is the only fucking way.
Funny Funny x 8 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2018, 12:56:16 pm »
Go fuck yourself motherfucker, I am now fucking enough with this. Even I showed my respect to you, you are fucking acting as a fucking motherfucker. Fuck you Karan, the deal is on again, I return to my first intention. I want my demands, otherwise, go fuck yourself.

Being strict with you was working pretty well, You were going to give us those scripts.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2018, 01:28:58 pm »
So,what to do now? Deal over?

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2018, 02:34:41 pm »
I am enough with being fucking unliked, I am enough with trolling, I am enough with all this shit. I really want to help the community, so fuck this deal. I'll give the script to all stuff members in all the servers. I sincerely want to help this community and rebuild what I've destroyed. If you think that I am scamming you to make more problems, you can check the script before running it into the game. Believe me, I want to get rid of the hate I got, I want to feel comfortable with my conscience.
Few days and the script will be ready, please be patient.
About unbanning me or decreasing my ban date, I don't care anymore, all I care about now is repairing what was broken. It's up to you now to decrease my ban, no need for deals anymore.
This would be the correct attitude. As I said, all help is welcome (as long as there's no deals). Don't get discouraged every time someone disagrees with you. Prove them wrong instead with your actions, there's still time for it.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2018, 04:06:34 pm »
you weren't capable of fixing anything, so you got me as an excuse, you're having acknowledgement that majority will never accept your filthy deal, you're now showing your real colors as always, people show their real colors at very last moment after all, thank you for taking a u-turn after a commitment and facepalm to those who actually rated his post as "friendly" xD
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2018, 05:11:55 pm »
you weren't capable of fixing anything, so you got me as an excuse, you're having acknowledgement that majority will never accept your filthy deal, you're now showing your real colors as always, people show their real colors at very last moment after all, thank you for taking a u-turn after a commitment and facepalm to those who actually rated his post as "friendly" xD
KARAN:Bastard of the year[/color][/size]
really WTF: anyone makes mistakes and you just here blaming him with no stop.Really stfu dude and dont say bullshit like colours...
Lol  :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 05:15:05 pm by PANZER24 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2018, 05:42:31 pm »

^^^@no_mercu, you gotta make up yo mind whether you are up to help or just waste our time with yo fuckery mami
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2018, 06:44:38 pm »

^^^@no_mercu, you gotta make up yo mind whether you are up to help or just waste our time with yo fuckery mami

well as he said, in case you were reading, we're back to square one, which means help will be given only to those who ask

seeing as I was the only one bothered to give a shit about his offers for help, and cooperate, I'll be the only one getting his help at the moment :) don't take this as arrogance, take it as common sense

Prove them wrong instead with your actions

now separating yourself from the common crowd by using 'them' is wrong NewK, as you were also spilling shit down his throat, and he effectively plans to prove you wrong too

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2018, 08:58:44 pm »
now separating yourself from the common crowd by using 'them' is wrong NewK, as you were also spilling shit down his throat, and he effectively plans to prove you wrong too
No morphine. When I say "them" I was refering to the people who were criticizing him after he showed the right attitude. You did not see me criticize him after he made that specific post did you? I'm not separating myself from the "common crowd" as you call you it.  I still stand behind every single word I wrote and what you call "spilling shit down his throat". I still don't want any deals. I am however separating myself from the people who were criticizing him after he tried to do some good without those deals. Don't try to generalize things here. You insist on seeing things in such a black and white manner (you vs them). Them as the "common crowd" like you call it. This is not the case. When I see him actually taking the right attitude I have no issues giving him props for it, just as when I see him taking the wrong attitude I'll call him out on it.
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2018, 09:30:59 pm »
who actually read at least a third of the entire topic?
Funny Funny x 10 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2018, 09:54:18 pm »
No morphine. When I say "them" I was refering to the people who were criticizing him after he showed the right attitude. You did not see me criticize him after he made that specific post did you? I'm not separating myself from the "common crowd" as you call you it.  I still stand behind every single word I wrote and what you call "spilling shit down his throat". I still don't want any deals. I am however separating myself from the people who were criticizing him after he tried to do some good without those deals. Don't try to generalize things here. You insist on seeing things in such a black and white manner (you vs them). Them as the "common crowd" like you call it. This is not the case. When I see him actually taking the right attitude I have no issues giving him props for it, just as when I see him taking the wrong attitude I'll call him out on it.

we can argue on this all we want, but truth be told, I am sick and tired of arguing so I’ll just call this one off from my side and I don’t want to stray off topic any further

you see it your way, I’ll see it my way, not much to it
Agree Agree x 1 (list)