March 28, 2024, 05:04:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - Febulous.  (Read 12357 times)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
Application - Febulous.
« on: May 22, 2018, 04:57:03 am »
Nick: Febulous.

Timezone/Country: Pakistan

Previous Nicks: =CF=Febulous.

Additional Comments: Hello VU, here i'm with my application i had already showed my interest towards VU even applied for 4 times in last few decades but i think that should be enough to proves a lot that i need a chance to show my loyalty/faith sympthy whatever you name it towards VU, after getting denied i had worked on the tactics which VU needs in me.

first of all i'm not a Cafe player anymore that was way past i used to play on cafes but since last year or so i had my own personal pc and internet at home and i used to play almost as a regular player around vcmp these days. So coming to the point i had improved my self, my english is fluent and now i had started playing with vu's in the servers hang with them some funny moments with them in the servers to be attached with them, my first and last priority is vu since my vcmp journey i had meet several communities in vcmp but like VU there is nothing which is that much attractive which suits me, VU clan's speciality is there members are active friendly helping each other participating in events, arranging events which attract every single person around vcmp when you just check by all sides.

Nonetheless if you had doubts on me you can freely ask your side questions?

Happy Ramadan

Regards.
Febulous

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 05:31:02 pm by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 4 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Application - Febulous.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 05:02:51 am »
1. All previous nicks? I don’t believe you never used any other nick playing all this time.

2. Same goes to clans?

3. Why you left CF?( just to refresh the memory)

4. Your contribution to CF, when you was a CF member.

5. Ever banned in any server? If yes, state all.

For now you have my these 5 questions to answer.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 07:18:28 am »
The guy improved starting from -1 then to 10. Really good fighter & calm attitude guy, best of luck.

P.s: he is fabulous, thinking of Carmella, WWE Women's champion, *looks at Wilson* xD
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:20:10 am by Sevrin »
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 08:55:13 am »
@Ryne

1. To be honest thats strange but its true never used any other nicks besides "Febulous and =CF=Febulous

2. Yup never joined any other clans or never had any other nicks.

3. That was due to misbehave and management issue with the leaders, the reason behind my departure was no response from leaders, forum went down notify him trying to justify but he reacted as like he had him self give up to the clan with 0 interest left in it, so i decided step back.

4. I was Global Moderator there had a command to almost lead the clan on my own but what i said above just leaders started showed no interest and it went die time by time.

5. Yes a once in 2016 by Milko on reason "Spawn camping" actually that was a sudden rule change in lw and i had no idea that was not allowed there and till i get to know it was too late and just punished by milko.

RoyStang's Art

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 09:41:18 am »
Usually I'd vote rookie, but in my opinion it's better for any new additions to the clan to start from trainee as of now.

I see you as a mature and friendly guy, known you for a long while and it seems you grew up in these past years. Voting trainee, good luck.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 10:20:48 am »

Edit: With the recent events I think you need a bit more time.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:30:03 pm by Xmair »

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 10:29:52 am »
He showed his interest towards the clan. Going with trainee
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 10:38:31 am »
Nice skills and improvements
Voting trainee...GOOD LUCK with the other votes :thumbsup:

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 11:18:51 am »
Why you don't speak in game? Except  pming VUs with "hi".
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 11:45:13 am »
old friend know him since i started playing vcmp.(But, there is a player in lw he keeps changing his nick and tell everyone that he is febulous and beg for money , is that you XD?)

Trainee.

Credits : KocKex

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 11:59:06 am »
Good luck brother  :)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 12:32:41 pm »
I know you since I was newbie in there, but I've a question. You are the one cafe player? Do you have your own pc?
Other things, You're good in every aspects. Neutral till you answer my questions.

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 12:47:39 pm »
Good Luck Febulous  ;)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 12:58:38 pm »
Taking into consideration the latest complicatedness, I'll be unenthusiastic towards your application. I simply can't misspend my vote which make us be facing the same consequences with which we are meeting at present. Forgive me, I don't bear a grudge against you just that we (at least I) need a little break.

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 01:01:32 pm »
Nice skills and improvements
Voting trainee...GOOD LUCK with the other votes :thumbsup:

I'm Rookie :D