May 01, 2024, 09:14:58 am

Author Topic: CTF - Management Biased?? VCMP community famous servers administration biased?  (Read 6183 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Was really trying not to reply here but eh.

Quoting Fulton here about banning from rocket or not. I will give you all of my VCMP logs in EG A/D and E-AD. I banned Beyek(the same member of PL) from rocket set MORE THAN ANYONE in this entire admin career of both servers. He is yet banned in servers by myself. You are totally wrong here about that. Even ask Wilson, I ban everyone who uses rocket in close in server even himself, myself, juan, Qarz, Beyek, you. I never showed favoritism in that brother so yeah again you're completely wrong.

PL is not a VCMP related clan or gang. Its a community of players in multiple games so yeah. We do not operate as a gang or clan here in VCMP. We are a community and a team of fighters. We play for fun, and we spread positivity not hate to anyone unless in certain cases.

And now asking a question from Fulton, you were with this us at very starting stage, that time you were not a PL. And reminding you that you were suspended not that you left it.
//edit: You were part of Sindhi Army not us, if I am not wrong, you wanted to stay with them so I respected that you were with them. I would agree you've spent time with us but not inside the PL.

P.s: I won't reply anymore, because I do not want to feed myself in this full drama of hate and negativity. Just toxing the community more and more.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 07:16:35 am by Sevrin »
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
There's no point of that *9 years vcmp experience* if you still are a VU trainee

At least he is not a gold digger like you :(
Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
To be clear, PL is respected community, there're only few who're not in my domain of interest, also to include i have no personal allegation against PL
Was really trying not to reply here but eh.

Quoting Fulton here about banning from rocket or not. I will give you all of my VCMP logs in EG A/D and E-AD. I banned Beyek(the same member of PL) from rocket set MORE THAN ANYONE in this entire admin career of both servers. He is yet banned in servers by myself. You are totally wrong here about that. Even ask Wilson, I ban everyone who uses rocket in close in server even himself, myself, juan, Qarz, Beyek, you. I never showed favoritism in that brother so yeah again you're completely wrong.
True Sevrin, indeed you did ban him. :police:
There're some players whom i do not trust and maybe my judgement is biased but my personal experience with them in all these years i still do not find them comfortable around us, if you call it insecurity, it is. Because these players cannot change their natural behavior no matter what you do so it is my personal preference to stay away from PL as much as i can, i would advise others this too but its on their own terms whether they want it or not.
So no personal agenda from my side, clear that from your minds, also my friends who are in PL, bros you made your place there, its your decision, stay and make PL stronger if you can, also remove any mole if you must.  O0
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:45:20 am by Thomas »
Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
So just upon the request, i'm here to share my experience which i got staying with PL for more than 4 months, I joined PL because of the name they used "Pakistan Legends" as well as I was in TRC and sevrin(another TRC member) was also one of them, so after joining everyone was friendly and supportive enough at start
You were never part of PL(Pakistani Legend's) , Yeah you used to speak to us on daily basis for sure in DU discord channel. You said you were PL, Provide information, announcement of you joining Pakistani legends group as you lied at the start of the topic.
And yes, we still are supportive and friendly thank you for mentioning it out, it's just an RPG ban which going round and round.
they started advertising EA in EC and sometimes EAD
This statement is also false, as EC server has strict rules of advertisement, why haven't we got banned for advertisement as per your post. (Plus point as you already mentioned above that you used to play along with us) considering this , only if somehow we consider it true, you were also one of those advertisers so why bother with it?
Also, we used to play EAD and we still play all of our league matches in EAD @Wilson, what was the last time i got banned for advertising EA in EAD?
The other experience with PL is about their hack testing/using, PLs Specially Devil_Jin started using lag tool against MDs, just because they believed that MDs are also using the same thing, even i am the one with whom he(Devil_Jin) tested it initially in EA
I think you shouldn't mention PL here as your experience was specifically with me as per your reply, i have some sort of issue of memorizing stuff, weren't you the ONE who gave me all the hacks along with lag tool and F1 hack for testing purpose, Why you sent me if doing this is wrong, do you know distributing hacks is more offensive act than using it.
(During the making of F1 Hack or Lag) i required some hacks which could prove the point obviously everyone goes by reference and logical explanation so i was in need of these stuff, i asked for one hack, he said he has all the hacks, F1 , Lagtool,Aimbots so on and so forth. (if you consider me testing those stuff is wrong then in my terms you had a choice, you could've said i don't have these stuff i'm a clean guy, but you had them and the case was different).

And yes, i have  tested Lag tools(which i found on my own) in EA, and for your kind information it was not only tested in EA i tried it on EAD too, But before doing those tests i took permission from Gangstaras as he is responsible for keeping the community free of hackers.

This will make things clear

but at the same time other PL members were allowed to use rocket glitch and no actions were taken against them. Just because they were Punjabi's (Pakistani nation).
Just like sevrin gave you answer, And for this hassle, we added Auto-Ban system for various stuff, such as close-range RPG bans , so players don't argue that it was an unfair ban.
Maybe you have very little knowledge regarding Pakistani Legends, Let me help you, In Pakistani Legends we have brothers from all around the Pakistan, Some are Khan's / Sindhi / Punjabi / Balochi / Gilgity , it's your mentality that you think this way. we all are brothers and live example is Pakistani legends.

Another thing PL - Pakistani Legends its is named as, but they used to offend Sindhi's - Part of Pakistani Nation and I am one of them.
Maybe you have very little knowledge regarding Pakistani Legends, Let me help you, In Pakistani Legends we have brothers from all around the Pakistan, Some are Khan's / Sindhi / Punjabi / Balochi / Gilgity , it's your mentality that you think this way. we all are brothers and live example is Pakistani legends.

When i offended Sindhi's why you didn't took action, Why you didn't spoke to anyone regarding this issue, or even with me, you were my friend back then, it was your job if i do/say something wrong it's your duty as a friend to stop me, but you didn't . but still i don't blame you , it's just i used to call you Thulli Gui on Qarz's behalf for which you are angry.
This last line of yours have broke my heart truly, Listen, We all are Pakistani, and before being a Pakistani we all are Human beings just remember this. Consider yourself equal, everyone has the same right as the other living person on the earth, The day we remove this "Sindhi/Pathan/Balochi/Punjabi" mentality from our mind we will be united and i want you to double think on this one, as these are the stone age things which we are discussing about.
And my Thulli Gui, i don't remember saying anything which was offensive for sindhi's But still i apologize .

This will be my last reply on this topic which is already ruined , if you have any queries or anything which you felt bad , you can contact me, we can solve those matters out, and it's not only for Fulton, it's for everyone whoever thinks that i've done some mistake or so.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 02:19:08 pm by (PaK)DeViL_JiN »
Winner Winner x 6 Informative Informative x 2 Useful Useful x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
Game Of Vcmp season 2 very nice story  ;)  :thumbsup:

season 1 memories <3 

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:56:35 pm by Danish »
Funny Funny x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Mane tou suna tha Ramadan Me Shaitan Band hojata hy?  :blank:
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Kusanagi

• View Profile
as you mentioned you are doing something for this community i would like fulton to express is experience with PL as he used to be one of them and then he left for a reason.

So just upon the request, i'm here to share my experience which i got staying with PL for more than 4 months, I joined PL because of the name they used "Pakistan Legends" as well as I was in TRC and sevrin(another TRC member) was also one of them, so after joining everyone was friendly and supportive enough at start, we used to have daily clashes with MD clan in EC, they started advertising EA in EC and sometimes EAD (talking about the previous Ramadan), so upon the challenges to MDs they started following PLs in every and Each server including EA, i won't name the admin of EA who banned MDs for hacking just because they were overriding them in EA(their very owned server) as well, Thats my experience with PL upon their fair play.

The other experience with PL is about their hack testing/using, PLs Specially Devil_Jin started using lag tool against MDs, just because they believed that MDs are also using the same thing, even i am the one with whom he(Devil_Jin) tested it initially in EA. Later, on they started playing in Empire Gaming (EG) server. There once i used rocket in close combat and i was banned by sevrin (which was legit), but at the same time other PL members were allowed to use rocket glitch and no actions were taken against them. Just because they were Punjabi's (Pakistani nation).
Another thing PL - Pakistani Legends its is named as, but they used to offend Sindhi's - Part of Pakistani Nation and I am one of them.

As a conclusion, I left PL because they were using hacks and lag tools secretly and were racists towards Sindhi's and were unfair, Thats all.

Let me clear one thing here This fulton aka thulli GUI was never part of PL cause he likes asslicking and we wont allow asslickers in our community cause it ruins the community image... another thing is fulton tried to be a part of PL but we denied and he cried for months then he joined MDs cause he is a pro chukku KID ( actually i am not against of MD cause we PL stands for Unity) and he became againts us i dont know why MDs are jealous of PL

PL stands for unity among every religion and its not limited to anything
PL have Members from many countries
PL only accept those who deserve to be ( and chukku KID was not eligible )
Funny Funny x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Oh My God! I forgot my brain in fridge :D

Lawrence

• View Profile
There are many players who at first sight dont feel attraction towards us and trust me once they start spending time with us once they team up with us in other games more than vice city multiplayer they wish to stay with us and there is still a long pending list who wants to join PL because theya re attracted towards us its definitely due to our hospitality and kind behaviour towards them we stand for each other and we aint leaving that ever, about clans these clans do stand in vice city and i totally give them priority in vcmp.
About thomas bro after all what ever you have said still come and join our voice channel i think you will get satisfied to us within a week or less.

Yeah, i wasn't trying to interfere but since you're talking about attraction so i've to sum up some things. First of all, yeah, when you join their voice channel, you'll feel some attraction because right when you'll join their voice you'll hear some cool abuses like * poji ki maa ko ***, baal randi maa kay etc*, which is so attractive. You're saying you're a community? you even know the meaning of that community? lol. Y'all don't even respect your families, what else will you do? i joined your voice, everyone was abusing eachothers mother/sister. yet, you say you'll feel attraction. **lmao**. Your community is cheap just like your ethics lol.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Lawrence

• View Profile
There's no point of that *9 years vcmp experience* if you still are a VU trainee

At least he is not a gold digger like you :(

exactly, First Meh, then WK, then asslicked PL, then asslicked MD (for kewl VBUCKS), then asslicked VU, then asslicked PL again, then asslicked his kewl bachi electrode/Minion clan and atleast he came back to PL again. Trust me, you're a fu*king weight lifter <3 :Cherries:
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
as you mentioned you are doing something for this community i would like fulton to express is experience with PL as he used to be one of them and then he left for a reason.

So just upon the request, i'm here to share my experience which i got staying with PL for more than 4 months, I joined PL because of the name they used "Pakistan Legends" as well as I was in TRC and sevrin(another TRC member) was also one of them, so after joining everyone was friendly and supportive enough at start, we used to have daily clashes with MD clan in EC, they started advertising EA in EC and sometimes EAD (talking about the previous Ramadan), so upon the challenges to MDs they started following PLs in every and Each server including EA, i won't name the admin of EA who banned MDs for hacking just because they were overriding them in EA(their very owned server) as well, Thats my experience with PL upon their fair play.

The other experience with PL is about their hack testing/using, PLs Specially Devil_Jin started using lag tool against MDs, just because they believed that MDs are also using the same thing, even i am the one with whom he(Devil_Jin) tested it initially in EA. Later, on they started playing in Empire Gaming (EG) server. There once i used rocket in close combat and i was banned by sevrin (which was legit), but at the same time other PL members were allowed to use rocket glitch and no actions were taken against them. Just because they were Punjabi's (Pakistani nation).

As a conclusion, I left PL because they were using hacks and lag tools secretly and were racists towards Sindhi's and were unfair, Thats all.

Let me clear one thing here This fulton aka thulli GUI was never part of PL cause he likes asslicking and we wont allow asslickers in our community cause it ruins the community image... another thing is fulton tried to be a part of PL but we denied and he cried for months then he joined MDs cause he is a pro chukku KID ( actually i am not against of MD cause we PL stands for Unity) and he became againts us i dont know why MDs are jealous of PL

PL only accept those who deserve to be ( and chukku KID was not eligible )

Everyone in PL are from Pakistan that's why it is called Pakistani Legends Bro :)
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile

And yet named as Pakistani Legends.

Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
PL - Poland

thx.
Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Lawrence trusso bro enough talk why do you get yourself involved? don't bother typing because we don't fit in this drama anyway and it will only aggravate the whole situation.
we should do some rp sometimes bro.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Kusanagi

• View Profile

And yet named as Pakistani Legends.

yey cause as i mentioned PL is not limited to anything So PL have Friends from other countries... and if you are not pakistani let me tell you that pakistan have people from multiple religions Crisht. Sikhs. Hindu we dont offend them
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:39:26 pm by Kusanagi »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Oh My God! I forgot my brain in fridge :D

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
i don't know the guy above me, /runs
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)