April 27, 2024, 06:40:34 am

Author Topic: Strummus  (Read 5009 times)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Strummus
« on: December 27, 2011, 01:02:09 am »
WHAT U THINK TO I
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Strummus
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 01:24:39 am »
Stormeus, the almighty greek god. Stormeus, as his name tell us, is the greek god of Storm! Beeing the cousin of Zeus' fingernail, Stormeus was built to control and unleash the deadliest storms there could ever be. Since he was a child he thought he could use his powers to rule the world so he asked Zeus if the mighty god could lead him to the best place there could be. Stormeus was pointed to enter one of the best realms: Vice City Multiplayer.
Entering this realm he found a place where he could settle in, that was the Vice Underdogio Mansion of Killing Sprees.
 - Can I enter? - he said.
 - Of course mate, welcome aboard you ego-boosting wristwatch! - answered the owner of the house. (also one of the British gods)
Stormeus, now beeing part of the Vice Underdogio Mansion of Killing Sprees is stronger than ever, and ready to unleash his deadly storms to the world and script. But then something else happened, the poor god got addicted to a drug called Morphine, and now awaits for his miserable, painful death.

What the hell have I been drinking? Also, you are a really intelligent and nice guy. Keep it up!
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 02:48:29 am »
lol knucis what is that biblical extract about

stormeus men marcell and i were the first ones to greet him on argonath rpg

+9000 rating to him, i hope he doesn't end up -18 like myself
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:50:01 am by Morphine »

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 04:35:09 am »
You're really a nice guy, friendly and humorous :)
the only thing i don't like about you is your avatar which gets me derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin' derpin' derpin' and deprin' derpin'

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 08:24:12 am »
ugoodplayer stromas

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 05:07:13 pm »
Soon to be one of VC:MP's most influential players.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 10:34:45 pm »
funniest guy i ever met (nothing personal Meta) good player a good example of a good vcmp player
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

JuaN

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 10:58:19 pm »
bunny frogger bunny frogger bunny frogger bunny frogger bunny frogger bunny frogger bunny frogger

nah lol you seem quite cool, havent had the opportunity to talk with you a lot though
Cannot rate own posts

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 11:28:22 am »
Funny guy, smart, mature, friendly and alot of more positive things!

Keep it up!

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 12:15:10 pm »
This will be poor but, An intelligent guy who knows a lot, friendly and funny :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

noob :thumbsup:

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 03:20:01 pm »
I'd like to write a longer story than the one couple of phrases I wrote in my previous post.

What's most important is that he's the complete opposite of what I am - kind and always in control. Indeed he does get annoyed by people who ask him questions that can be compared to "Do I need to see in order to read?" but he's not alone lol. I'm proud to say I've known him longer than nearly everyone in VC:MP and I'm proud to have worked with him in the past half-year for a global network of servers which were meant to be one simple server to train ex-IT members. Your abilities are damn extensive for your age, stormeus, I honestly admire you. Maybe I'll start improving educational-wise just to kick your ass some day.

VU are extremely lucky to have stormeus with them and vice versa.

btw i'm sure this forum would be like a virtual hogwarts if thijn and stormeus collaborated on it some day :p
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Sephiroth

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 11:32:49 pm »
wow can't top that morphine, way to show off.

Stormeus, you're incredibly intelligent, you enjoy using engrish in a satirical manner (big points for this men), and I enjoy your company heavily. I feel lucky to have been able to meet you.

You told me to tell the world how much I love you, so I whispered "i love you" into your ear, because you are my world. I love you stormeus, you mean everything to me

Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 11:36:22 pm »
You told me to tell the world how much I love you, so I whispered "i love you" into your ear, because you are my world. I love you stormeus, you mean everything to me

but srsly, thank to all mens

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 07:56:41 am »

L0LWAT

Sephiroth

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 08:03:01 am »

L0LWAT

obviously fake. and huge.
Cannot rate own posts