April 27, 2024, 09:20:20 am

Author Topic: Best clans you have been in and why.  (Read 7401 times)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Best clans you have been in and why.
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2021, 09:03:45 am »
UF - For us it was not a clan but was truly an emotion I still read the old msgs of us chatting about what is going in vc-mp and blalalal ha good old times I remember when I was accepted as trainee and was welcomed there by all of them and it was the first time where I felt that what family is and how the clan system work in vc-mp,
I learnt so many positive things from them

I miss those days and I know that I can't go back there and relive it those moments will never come again but we still hangout on UF discord and share our vc-mp experience me azal lunchbox spiller martichoo hazi bhai diz zeex and realdogge and talk same old shit and I feel lucky to have friends like them.

for us UF will forever live in our memories thanks to all of them [above mentioned] they have my respect and love.

i think i will vomit soon
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2021, 05:36:23 pm »
UF - For us it was not a clan but was truly an emotion I still read the old msgs of us chatting about what is going in vc-mp and blalalal ha good old times I remember when I was accepted as trainee and was welcomed there by all of them and it was the first time where I felt that what family is and how the clan system work in vc-mp,
I learnt so many positive things from them

I miss those days and I know that I can't go back there and relive it those moments will never come again but we still hangout on UF discord and share our vc-mp experience me azal lunchbox spiller martichoo hazi bhai diz zeex and realdogge and talk same old shit and I feel lucky to have friends like them.

for us UF will forever live in our memories thanks to all of them [above mentioned] they have my respect and love.

i think i will vomit soon
will appreciate your vomit since it will be from your back side
Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2021, 06:38:58 pm »
i think the shame would fall on my head if i ever was in any of the clans u idiots listed, they're all fucking the same shit, it's a flea fucking circus, you still believe in power of friendship in VCMP?

tell you what, in my all vcmp time it would turn out my worst enemy was more loyal than an actual friend for example

UF and MD took you as a buffon silent, it's about time you fucking realize, you've just been their condom and someone who they enjoy cuz they let him suck their dicks and lick their asses for nothing, just clan rank

oh and hi hazard, nice to see you bringing up MD shit, quite a story we have there, but for another time :))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 09:19:48 pm by FuckTinG »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2021, 11:19:53 pm »
Just saw latest reply on this topic, was interested to know which best clan Hunting thought he was in and....

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2021, 02:35:42 am »
i think the shame would fall on my head if i ever was in any of the clans u idiots listed, they're all fucking the same shit, it's a flea fucking circus, you still believe in power of friendship in VCMP?

tell you what, in my all vcmp time it would turn out my worst enemy was more loyal than an actual friend for example

UF and MD took you as a buffon silent, it's about time you fucking realize, you've just been their condom and someone who they enjoy cuz they let him suck their dicks and lick their asses for nothing, just clan rank

oh and hi hazard, nice to see you bringing up MD shit, quite a story we have there, but for another time :))

Dude, I know you're hurting, but calm down. Just go outside and get some fresh air or something. Really. There's no need for all the aggression, and it gets you nowhere.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2021, 07:42:25 pm »
Can't decide since i was in every clan possible. :-[
Jokes aside maybe DnA or VU
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2021, 09:16:23 pm »

*EAF finding out they were the side hoe*

big joke no offense much love
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2021, 09:16:49 pm »

From the abuse he got on MSN I'd question who the hoe was to be honest!

Good to see you around though.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2021, 07:30:32 pm »

From the abuse he got on MSN I'd question who the hoe was to be honest!

Good to see you around though.

Holy shit relax. i'm amazed that you remember things from like 9 years ago which i don't have memories of, that's a big yikes my guy lol.
Have a good day!
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2021, 02:40:38 pm »
Just saw latest reply on this topic, was interested to know which best clan Hunting thought he was in and....

ok my turn
WK - raped all clans mentioned in this topic  ;D

Dude, I know you're hurting, but calm down. Just go outside and get some fresh air or something. Really. There's no need for all the aggression, and it gets you nowhere.

OK u are right here :))
but later you'll realize i was right for what i was doing to hazard and some people... in such cases in VCMP it's either you're prey or you hunt the prey, you choose..
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 02:42:30 pm by FuckTinG »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2021, 09:34:27 pm »
1). RT
2). UF
3). KF (old)
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2021, 03:13:08 pm »
RT
UF
CF
DK
Elv

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2021, 12:23:13 am »
best clans i've been a part of

[OFF]Lederhovsky
[ON]Lederhos
=KF=L3D3RH05
[667]Hos
[DP] (dog punishment) Le_Deer_Hoe 8) 8) 8) >:( >:( >:( :police: :police: :police: ::) :-* :-*

bestest clans with [OFF]Jerry
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2021, 10:22:14 am »
best clans i've been a part of

[OFF]Lederhovsky
[ON]Lederhos
=KF=L3D3RH05
[667]Hos
[DP] (dog punishment) Le_Deer_Hoe 8) 8) 8) >:( >:( >:( :police: :police: :police: ::) :-* :-*

bestest clans with [OFF]Jerry
you forgot RAT clan
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2022, 04:29:40 am »
After a while here... I guess it's time to change my original comment.

The best clan I've ever been in is VU. My stay in this clan has been one of the most heartwarming, kind and friendly.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.