login
April 27, 2024, 09:28:21 am

Author Topic: Best clans you have been in and why.  (Read 7401 times)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Best clans you have been in and why.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2021, 09:29:49 pm »
At the beginning, it is good to know that Polish clans or the Polish community in VC:MP generally is a separate ecosystem in a way. A year there is like a few more in another place ;D

Definitely NOT ^TBG^ they used to bully me in polish  :-\

I was also in ^TBG^, but they didn't bully me (much) xD My first clan, I wasn't there for a long time, but because it was the first, it is here somehow.

SSF & VG - Rww's clans, I have been working with Rww since then so, good result.

I was also in DS (Desert Storm to be clear, was a lot of "DS" in the community). Was even fun, my last clan after all.

And of course MORO, my favourite clan where I was. I was there for the longest time compared to my others clans so, honestly, I don't know what I can write some more about ;d It was fun to be a part of it (even as a leader) and most of the things like I have here, who I am at VC:MP, with who I do things now, are part of the outcome of being there.

Since 2016 I'm happy clanless. I am now, If I can say that, a leader of polish community here (LU-DM if someone, maybe you know) and I'm fine with it. I have always tried to be on good terms with the larger clans on more international stage. A few times I even seriously thought about joining one (who has to know knows), but it is good as I am now, especially since I am closer to the end of my adventure with VC:MP than further.

Unless something changes. After all, none of us know the future : )
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2021, 07:08:09 am »
UF: The one and only, the legendary for me where we enjoyed a lot with friends. Never felt alone, everyone was leader of his own thoughts and there were no conflicts but some common mistakes for which I left the clan.

At first got kicked from UF for hacking but since it created a strong bond inside my heart.. I tried my best to get in UF and prove them wrong.. tried hard to get un-banned.. After a couple months, got my position back where we used to be in Argonath RPG, EC, EAD and LW. I can't forget those times when loyalty did matter.

Specially realdogge, the person who sacrificed his VC:MP career for UF.

I hope the previous members of UF are fine today and God bless them and everyone here!

MD: There are still a lot of people who think that MD members use lag tools or they're suspicious.. Let me tell you about when we were enemies with MD, when I was back in UF (17, 18) I used to fight MD members because I heard the same in that time about MDs that they use hacks to get advantages and other shit bla bla bla..

I sometimes beat MD members and sometimes lose but I only won first time when I dueled with [MD]DarK_WolF that was when he wasn't ready. He didn't let me win even 1 time after that accidently win because I posted it on the forum to provoke MDs.. DarK_WolF and others said to duel me again.. I lost again and again when I did.

After some time, my friends like LumberJacK, Gogeta^ and Vegito applied in MD and got accepted. We became allies and enjoyed the game fighting with WK and other people. After it every MD member became friendly.

I soon realized that it's not any kind of tool which they're using since I also faced internet issues were common those times. From those days, there were a little conflicts in UF about MDs which I didn't feel good.

(There was a guy who UF wanted to recruit but he wasn't applying because of me.. saying that I'm friends with MD.. bla bla)

They discussed it but I felt it was time to go then I just left UF and after it.. I was a staff member in a few servers which had some rules about MDs saying that they're banned from the servers. I wanted to join MD but that's why I didn't look to it.. so that was the awesome history behind MD. :)
Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2021, 02:20:31 pm »
Didn't really hop into much clans, joined so far 2 or 3 i believe. For me best is EK even tho most of us are inactive right now but back in 2016-2018 when we used to be more active like 9-10 EKs *at least* around the server everyday EK used to rock it, still remember those moments, best at team-work and always organized even for little things. We didn't really show ourself much in clan wars or different server events until now, but we damn topped it in every Vice Wars and those were great moments.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 02:22:07 pm by Pavonis »
Informative Informative x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2021, 11:42:06 am »
TLA bcoz ese e sexy tag lag raha tha  O0
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

RoyStang's Art

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2021, 04:15:55 pm »
[SS*] was the best tag for you bro, trial forever sana raha kar heyhey
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2021, 04:34:25 pm »
teri maa ki choot jon
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2021, 07:17:18 pm »
teri maa ki choot jon
Agreed jon
teri maa ki choot
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2021, 02:42:03 pm »
teri maa ki choot jon
Agreed jon
teri maa ki choot
i boycott koth
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2021, 04:12:56 pm »

how the fuck
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2021, 03:16:49 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2021, 09:55:36 pm »
Tm dono ki maa ki choot itni bari h aj NASA waly hmse jhoot bolty han k Pluto solar system me ni ha....asal me wo tm logon ki maa ki choot k andr h wo poora planet andr le k bethi h take satisfy hojaye
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 16 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2021, 08:14:11 am »
ZA - ZUBi Arena best clan
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2021, 08:52:17 pm »
UF - For us it was not a clan but was truly an emotion I still read the old msgs of us chatting about what is going in vc-mp and blalalal ha good old times I remember when I was accepted as trainee and was welcomed there by all of them and it was the first time where I felt that what family is and how the clan system work in vc-mp,
I learnt so many positive things from them

I miss those days and I know that I can't go back there and relive it those moments will never come again but we still hangout on UF discord and share our vc-mp experience me azal lunchbox spiller martichoo hazi bhai diz zeex and realdogge and talk same old shit and I feel lucky to have friends like them.

for us UF will forever live in our memories thanks to all of them [above mentioned] they have my respect and love.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2021, 06:29:42 am »
RT. A family
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2021, 04:06:55 pm »
I mean... this one's easy for me.

VU has been a surprisingly significant part of my life.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts