April 27, 2024, 09:04:29 am

Author Topic: Application - LumberJacK  (Read 4072 times)

R4H33L

• Likes to post
  • Be The BesT FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
Application - LumberJacK
« on: July 18, 2020, 10:22:39 am »
Nick: LumberJacK

Timezone/Country: PK GMT +5

Previous Nicks: [MD]R4H33L , Abbasi , (PRO)Angel

Additional Comments: Hey guys, hope you all doing well. My real name is Raheel and in VCMP most of the players know me as LumberJacK.

I started playing VCMP in 2012 where my first server was MegaWar but after sometime the server was closed then after playing alot, my brother and cousin made a server called Official Planet. I played there but in 2015 I left VCMP. Joined again in 2017 and from here I started to focus on my skills and after playing with MD members I decided to join that clan. I applied to MD and because of my calm and quality behavior, they accepted me. I spent three years there and I learnt a lot of things from it like skills, tactics and proper knowledge about VCMP. So after 3 years my journey ended with MD the reason behind leaving MD was that I had personal problem with MD leader, tried to resolve it many times but everytime we try, it just ended up without any decision and useless fights/controversy and after being pissed of these things I decided to leave the clan.

My intension was to stay clanless after leaving MD but I had habit of team fight from the starting. I always felt bored alone and that's how I thought to join a clan and I found VU as a good choice because most of my friends are in this clan.Also this clan is one of the mostly active clans in VCMP and have many experienced members I hope by joining this clan I'll learn many new things.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 01:41:34 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 9 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - LumberJacK
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 10:32:13 am »
Trainee for sure.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 10:34:13 am »
From what I've seen, you have an epic balance of calmness, friendliness and maturity, and extremely good DM skills. I'm definitely voting positively.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 11:06:32 am »
Wish you best of luck brother :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2020, 11:46:50 am »
At this point I've no idea what to vote for you lol. Neutral.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2020, 12:05:26 pm »
Guy is great at DM and also very cool and nice attitude. GL  >:D
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2020, 12:12:35 pm »
I knew you since you started VCMP. Met in VL and taught some DM lesson when you was new to EC. You are good with DM, friendly, and also good attitude. I will vote trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2020, 12:37:33 pm »
Trainee

Credits : KocKex

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2020, 12:38:58 pm »
Best of luck friend

RoyStang's Art

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2020, 12:51:27 pm »
good luck lumber, ab to kabhi bhi lag nahi hoga.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Flint^

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2020, 01:13:28 pm »
Good luck friend hh
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2020, 01:53:18 pm »
Trainee. Good luck bro.

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2020, 02:03:29 pm »
Don't know much about you, gathered some information to conclude that you are an aggressive abuser and total retard when someone provokes you or if you just want to abuse some random guys.
You see, unlike other people here who votes on the basis of their 1 week observation where you pretend to be the cool and calm kid who is playing to have fun , there are others who try to get more information before voting.
Have a nice day.
Disagree Disagree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2020, 02:32:47 pm »
You see, unlike other people here who votes on the basis of their 1 week observation where you pretend to be the cool and calm kid who is playing to have fun , there are others who try to get more information before voting.
According to my investigation, he had a shitty attitude long time ago, and I've seen him around and have been dueling him for a month. Well I may be totally wrong, but if you just could be kind enough, instead of complaining about it, you should share some info about it, so it could change our minds. Believe me, it can easily change our minds, since we're mates.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2020, 03:26:23 pm »
According to my investigation, he had a shitty attitude long time ago, and I've seen him around and have been dueling him for a month. Well I may be totally wrong, but if you just could be kind enough, instead of complaining about it, you should share some info about it, so it could change our minds. Believe me, it can easily change our minds, since we're mates.
I'm sorry it was a general reply and I was not necessarily pointing you, why I decided to post this in offensive way ?

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15195.45
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15649.0

This is what I actually meant, people can *pretend* that they have changed bro. Your one month observation on kiki terribly failed.
Just imagine if we all didn't oppose him at that time ? You can see the poll result he was almost accepted, if kiki had done the same after he was accepted then ?
I'm just asking you all to not judge people too soon, backstabbers are always sweet talkers bro.

I hope you put everything aside and see the point I'm trying to make here.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 3 (list)