April 27, 2024, 06:48:20 pm

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 8449 times)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2023, 06:45:24 am »
+1, mainly because EC staff is dead

Thank you for pointing out this.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2023, 07:17:53 pm »
I'm not Hazard.

check this shit out
Lord PaiN just reuploaded proof that he saved the video in which I was proving GerZ's video wrong xD
he sent screenshot thinking that I won't be able to save it in discord, he removed it a second after he sent

no one's gonna take action you're trying hard to expose that rat
+1, mainly because EC staff is dead, he used these cheats mostly in EC and other servers
RTV staff can't act to ban him because he rarely even plays RTV as some of them claim

where else does he play outside EC? XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HUNTING CRYING IN VU FORUM BECAUSE HIS CHANNEL GOT DELETED LMAO, THIS IS VERY FUNNY XDXFDXDXDXDXDX
"CHECK THE VIDEO PAIN USED TO DOWN MY CHANNEL" xDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2023, 03:17:38 am »
bro PaiN xD
that all you gotta say about GerZ and cheating in VCMP? that my channel has been suspended? xD
I told you 100 times - I don't care, I could've had 500 channels each with 1 million subs, if I were noob like you ingame, don't think those channels would make much difference in VCMP for me

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2023, 02:30:29 pm »
Imagine being so bad you have to resort to modifications in a 2002 game, HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

What happens when the poison expires?

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2023, 08:58:45 am »
Imagine being so bad you have to resort to modifications in a 2002 game, HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
And when you get used to it then you start putting false allegation on other players by being mentally blind.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2024, 09:10:15 pm »
as I've promised to you all, I've come back in 2024 with a surprise:

alternative to watch on streamable:
https://streamable.com/5v9x83

this is just incase original YT video gets taken down for whatever stupid reason of Youtube

thanks to all TLA members and especially Gohan for leaking such info
Gohan is known to be a leaker anyway, didn't expect he'd violate our agreement

and btw, is TLA sure Tic was the guy who leaked in first place? xD
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 09:43:54 pm by HacksBuster1337 »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

GerZ

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2024, 09:59:51 pm »
as I've promised to you all, I've come back in 2024 with a surprise:

alternative to watch on Dailymotion:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8r4wak

this is just incase original YT video gets taken down for whatever stupid reason of Youtube

thanks to all TLA members and especially Gohan for leaking such info
Gohan is known to be a leaker anyway, didn't expect he'd violate our agreement

and btw, is TLA sure Tic was the guy who leaked in first place? xD

uppercase online

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2024, 12:12:05 am »
glad you're here xD
there must've been certain parts which triggered u
https://imgur.com/Goq2FNg

if you feel like reporting my video, please do, this just shows how desperate you are trying to hide the truth from everyone
PS: it's not true what GerZ and PaiN have been saying, those screenshots weren't shown anywhere before I posted, but this shows that GerZ's intent is mainly to remove the video in order to cover everything that's been said and done
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

GerZ

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2024, 03:09:26 am »

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 04, 2024, 03:38:26 am »

good try, but the only manipulated puppet is you - by the whole TLA clan
the messages you claimed were fake from Hyperzon2 were sent before Tic was kicked, there was no reason to suspect a TLA cheater back then
what falleN has said about you in private was also long before that

yes, indeed, TLA had a conversation shortly after the date you spoke with Fulton - they were saying shit like "I don't think GerZ is clean", but I didn't include none of those messages - it was sarcasm
once they made sure the clan is safe of any cheaters, they started talking business

you better hope to take down my video at least, that would be your only consolation

GerZ

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 04, 2024, 03:49:25 am »
nice try, but the pretending stuff didn't start with hyperzone's msg, or did you think i'd go easy on someone who accuses me of cheats and means it? XD 

you got manipulated + lost your channel + got banned + lost all credibility

enjoy changing subjects to avoid "humiliation" I've already accomplished what i wanted ;)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 04, 2024, 04:00:01 am »

nice "manipulation" - date 27 11, nowhere near 05.12
some messages that Fulton sent were indeed around 05 12 (which, I believe from Fulton's side COULD be a bit sarcastic)
however how do you explain Fulton replying with 'but he's better than hunting' as in "yeah he uses hacks but i prefer him over hunting cuz gerz treats me nice" kind of manner to akumas accusing you in the above pic?

INFACT Fulton DID accuse you of this shit

ALSO, Fulton mentioned you got F12 aurora for 'test', you called him to test this xD
27.11 messages:

2:25

good lies GerZ

and, how come Gohan and the other TLA members didn't know of this "plan" of yours and his if it was for real?
do you think the leaker would've still sent me the stuff case what you claim was real? :D

I'll ask Fulton to reply here if he has something to add, as he blocked me right after I leaked those messages xD
you're not exactly in your usual moods either GerZ, you feel kinda awkward   ::)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 04:04:00 am by HacksBuster1337 »

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 04, 2024, 10:38:55 am »
This is not the end... I say once again. We're just having mercy on you, @GerZ
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 04, 2024, 11:07:34 pm »
just hope you guys will see some sense and not make me reveal who the leaker of TLA really was and what he really has to offer against GerZ - even if I told you, I'm 100% sure Fulton won't kick him, they're close friends
the logs provided are as real as can be, TLA members hate GerZ, the only guy who is friendly to him is Fulton - and he is doing that because he needs him to team up together against me with these duels nonsense paranoia
Fulton thinks I'm a cheater myself, this is why he's doing all of this  O0
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2024, 03:40:48 am »
Count me in.. I am a Spy person here..
I'll be leaking privacy of gerz.. and all of his friends including Syne, dawdi, sos
yall picked the wrong guy to bother... now yall going to pay extra hard.. leaks will be revealed soon.. an important leaks yall wants to see since long ages.
4vs1.. I still can win..
Geeeerz I pity you.
I'll make u beg for mercy mate
Peace off.. one more note.
You're in danger.. seek for help or change religion.
Talking shit behind me the worst idea you did in your entire life.
I left the game... I can do whatever I want.. NO ONE CAN STOP ME.
As u said.. go expose me and I will make it worst more