login
May 03, 2024, 12:37:05 am

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 39955 times)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2016, 10:01:57 am »
I have already talked to the staffs and made a topic abt it yesterday itself
So you're leaving?
I understand you, from your position no any difference may be seen.
lol not my leaving topic, i see thats what u want me to do
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 26, 2016, 10:08:28 am »
no vito, i just find it funny you're trying to argue against people but don't respond to what they say yourself

so you're like a troll, no point in talking to you
I see no any reason to argue against such *arguments*. You're already trapped in your own hacking-drama shit.

Omg troll catched a troll. I'm not a cannibal to eat you, I hope you're too.

lol not my leaving topic, i see thats what u want me to do
I want to show to you your own standards of justice. Nothing more.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 10:10:26 am by vito »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 26, 2016, 10:14:34 am »
If u were in my position what would u do vito?

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 26, 2016, 10:15:23 am »
When they were wrong, (that f1 distribution shit) I was against them. But IMHO, this is complete BS. This axis fix thing has been in Vcmp since a long time, no one bats an eye, why all this hype out of nowhere? Finding reasons to justify Haitian's loss? (I hope not)
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 26, 2016, 10:20:58 am »
Totally in your own shoes with VU tag, knowledge and so on? Obviously same as you doing.
(I hope not)
I am sure yes.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 10:23:10 am by vito »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 26, 2016, 10:25:07 am »
Totally in your own shoes with VU tag, knowledge and so on? Obviously same as you doing.
No, u "vito" with your own brain is in my position as a staff member, wat would u do?

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 26, 2016, 10:25:32 am »
so go and ban ur friend zerul first using hacks + speed gear

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 26, 2016, 10:28:18 am »
No, u "vito" with your own brain is in my position as a staff member, wat would u do?
Then I would had very tiny and useless discussion with wilson and leaving. But fortunately I've evaded it already.
so go and ban ur friend zerul first using hacks + speed gear
Are you still here? Try some ice.
Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 26, 2016, 10:30:37 am »
Anyways, watching Haitians blaming Cubans for hacking would be a toast though.
You may thank me now.  8)
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2016, 10:36:53 am »
(I hope not)
I am sure yes.
i still dont know why u ppl cant get over this vw thing. If haitians wanted to win we could have easily restricted ON guys from applying with a fair reason and nobody would have questioned us. No ONs mean no wk and most of the ppl who applied after them which lead to the long 5 page clan less applications thread which was stuck at 2 pages. Lets just think that all cubans and haitians played fairly, still cubans would win unless haitians numbers were the same as of cubans.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 26, 2016, 10:41:51 am »
saving hacker and crying to ban hackers go and put some ice .

go put ice on ur burnt ass
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 26, 2016, 10:48:01 am »
i still dont know why u ppl cant get over this vw thing. If haitians wanted to win we could have easily restricted ON guys from applying with a fair reason and nobody would have questioned us. No ONs mean no wk and most of the ppl who applied after them which lead to the long 5 page clan less applications thread which was stuck at 2 pages. Lets just think that all cubans and haitians played fairly, still cubans would win unless haitians numbers were the same as of cubans.
Could've, would've, should've. I'm afraid the possibilities you mentioned didn't happen, as instead, Haitians were very confident that they would win, till the very end even after WK and co applied, thinking they're better than last time (don't tell me you didn't).
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 26, 2016, 10:48:09 am »
i still dont know why
It's human nature again. When people were raped they need to find someone to blame for that. It's not rational thing to be discussed with logic.

Wait but it exactly what you guys doing here.
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 26, 2016, 10:51:17 am »
Wait but it exactly what you guys doing here.

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 26, 2016, 10:53:59 am »
Could've, would've, should've. I'm afraid the possibilities you mentioned didn't happen, as instead, Haitians were very confident that they would win, till the very end even after WK and co applied, thinking they're better than last time (don't tell me you didn't).
Yupp you are correct, but none of us expected such less participation from haitians who applied.

i still dont know why
It's human nature again. When people were raped they need to find someone to blame for that. It's not rational thing to be discussed with logic.
If i'm blaming anyone for our loss, that would be haitians itself for the reason i mentioned above
Agree Agree x 1 (list)