May 02, 2024, 09:40:32 pm

Author Topic: trash talk topic  (Read 29988 times)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: trash talk topic
« Reply #240 on: December 19, 2016, 04:27:17 pm »
Do whatever you want but i am not gona tell you a single word about private boards .As you are not eligible lol  ;D .

Yes ,If hacks are not mentioned in the rules player should not be banned for that .It is simple as that .Rules should be crystal clear .
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 19, 2016, 04:28:34 pm »
Do whatever you want but i am not gona tell you a single word about private boards .As you are not eligible lol  ;D .

Yes ,If hacks are not mentioned in the rules player should not be banned for that .It is simple as that .Rules should be crystal clear .

with this, I rest my case
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 19, 2016, 04:30:20 pm »
No hacking and no advantageous modifications

I think even blind people can see this . It is clearly mentioned and mentioned every where .Tell me a reputed server where there is no rule about hacking and they still ban people for hacks by using their common sense .
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 19, 2016, 04:31:23 pm »
I am asking you about a hypothetical situation in which this rule is not mentioned and I have already received my answer and don't want to proceed further unless you come up with something new.

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 19, 2016, 04:33:44 pm »
i don't want to proceed either because you are being ignorant .You don't even have a valid point to debate on .You are beating around the bush as always  without any concrete point as i mentioned arguing with you is use less.
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 19, 2016, 05:39:33 pm »
Here is my little granite.

Excessive disrespect, degrading words and insulting an administrator without a valid reason is punished in every known server as general rule.  This, compared to a manifestation coming from both sides (both the admin and the common player) are different situations of each. The admin must maintain his position in a mature and cool-head way, and do not go down to the level of the player; in such a case, a punishment shall not be possible or fair at all. Kelvin maintained his position professionally (as usual) and requested cooperation, which was ignored by Hunting.

Kelvin, in a definitive way and by excess of stupidity (from hunting) banned him, which was strict, but it is still correct.
It is not the first time that Kelvin has been chosen as a staff member, and is always chosen because he is a player with experience, maturity, and professionally open to several fair decisions.

Noori, after reading your posts cautiously (which is a pain because of that spelling so horrible) and trying to find the point, I realize that your logic is absurd and that your arguments are a little pointless. Every player must respect or at least criticize in a professional and mature manner a specific topic, without needing to resort to degrading and foolish words. If this happens, the admin has in his own right to mute the player, and if he does not understand give him temp-ban.

I see that your sense of justice and your ability to handle obvious situations is poor, and this is the main reason why you were not invited to be part of the staff this year, adding the Ferrar-Noori banning stuff the last year.

As you are not eligible lol  ;D .
It's not like you are, got into LW's staff by internal influence.

It's time already to stop this, here's nothing else to argue. As personal advice. Krystiano, you are wasting your time explaining things here. Noori, you are not going to get anything, Kelvin's actions were fairly done, and some members have explained you already why, including myself, if you don't like how the event operates, no one is forcing you to participate.

Cheers, I'm out.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 19, 2016, 05:47:22 pm »

Lmao i got selected on merit was it also internal influence that i was Skywars death match referee in which you got denied  is it also due to internal infulence that i am SvM mod ?  is it also internal influence that i was Vice war and VCDC staff ? .I know you are butthurt since losing VCDC final you can't seem to get over it .It seems to me like that your knowledge of VC:MP is as low as your FPS.
What an incompetent idiot you are , Leaking private info here.Pathetic as expected.I can also leak the bullshit concerning you in your private boards but i'm not fercho the fps boy.

Read my previous posts correctly i have explained what i needed to ,That is enough .

Case closed .
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 07:41:05 pm by noori »
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 19, 2016, 05:51:59 pm »

Lmao i got selected on merit was it also internal influence that i was Skywars death match referee in which you got denied  is it also due to internal infulence that i am SvM mod ?  is it also internal influence that i was Vice war and VCDC staff ? .I know you are butthurt since losing VCDC final you can't seem to get over it .It seems to me like that your knowledge of VC:MP is as low as your FPS .

Read my previous posts correctly i have explained what i needed to ,That is enough .

Case closed .

Denied, not interested.
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 19, 2016, 06:30:27 pm »
John wick 2 trailer released online?   ???
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 19, 2016, 06:31:11 pm »
So people showing that they are Pero because they have admen rank
:Okey_face_here:
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2016, 09:40:37 am »

Teaser released not trailer I guess.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 20, 2016, 10:30:18 am »

Teaser released not trailer I guess.
@Cristano, check this bro.

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2016, 11:14:36 am »
fuck you cubans youre all retards raped this year coz probably no russians lol

fucking cunts ahahahahahahahaaha go to your daddy tom and ask him on h&h to play beg him for help ahaha

prepare for raped by random pakis haha

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA RAPEDAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHH GO EAT VALIUM CRISTINA XD
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:16:11 am by MaddyV »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2016, 11:22:08 am »
Sori for the bad post
Regards Maddy
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2016, 11:50:54 am »
fuck you cubans youre all retards raped this year coz probably no russians lol

fucking cunts ahahahahahahahaaha go to your daddy tom and ask him on h&h to play beg him for help ahaha

prepare for raped by random pakis haha

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA RAPEDAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHH GO EAT VALIUM CRISTINA XD

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)