login
April 27, 2024, 04:59:34 pm

Author Topic: Application - Waleed  (Read 3816 times)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
Application - Waleed
« on: December 13, 2020, 06:07:44 pm »
Nick: Waleed

Timezone/Country: Pakistan GMT + 5

Previous Nicks: Waleed, Viper, WaleedKing, [SF]TheViper Ambrose,

Additional Comments: Greetings! And Hello My brothers. I'm Waleed From Pakistan and i'm 16 Years old but at January 4 I'll be 17.. The reason i wanted to join the Clan is i love this Clan since i saw it for the first time VU is actually an Respectful Clan where i can Stay also i tried harder to improve myself even more. than before even i tried to find some VUs and spend some time with them. some are my friends so they know me from close. I'm improved on some weapons since i used to try them like Pump Action shotgun, Spaz, Stubby, with the same settings i just can't believe that's i'm improved on shotgun it were hard for me but now i'm ok with it also my mates seriously i love VUs cause they're respectful to every other players. i'm not gonna lie i was a Bastard since i was a New at every server were Breaking every rules and not following them. i got banned/punished many times but slowly slowly as i learned English just a little bit it's still not good i'm trying to improve it too so as i learned English i learned anything and tried my best to change myself and seriously respecting everyone and earning respect from them is very Beautiful for me it's a good thing. VU is my dream Clan i thought i lost my interest/hope but as my friends told me to not give up and just improve yourself. i'm still trying to handle myself to Stay with good behaviour and loyal. Brothers here's my Last Application which was denied cause of reason unsolved problems Here:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=16939.0

Friends allow me to tell you that's there's no any unsolved problems now even any other deals or something i just agreed that's yes i still have some unsolved issues in last's application! It's actually Solved! Nothing is left to solve

And here's my first application which was denied cause of my jealousy on Roystang for no reason i was wrong i realized that very long ago after app got denied.
Link:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15409.0

So Brothers that's all i shared a big thing is left to reveal that's i'm 99% ready to join however i need more improvements that's i'm kept working on it i can promise i would never let VU Get down as it's my Dream clan If i made a larger Topic i'm here for apologize. And i would say thanks to my every VU mates for reading it if i made any mistake on it forgive me. So my brothers i would love to hear your opinions. Thank you very much again for reading it :)

Extra: if anyone still hates me or something they can forgive me i'm here for apologies

« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 08:33:03 am by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Waleed
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 06:19:39 pm »
I hope you will get accepted good luck homie O0
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 08:02:29 pm »
I hope you will get accepted good luck homie O0
Blessings bro :) Thank you

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 08:48:16 pm »
Hi , mmm you just have 8 post on the forum ; all for apply or say "gl" ; that's why i'm not convinced about your participation in the clan.
You can mention
  • Since when you play vcmp?
  • How long ago you think you looked a toxic player? (considering that your first application was in november-1month ago)
  • how many VU members you know?(mention nicknames) please
Thanks.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 09:29:30 pm »
Transgenderinee
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 09:30:42 pm »
Good luck waleed hope you get what you want!
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 09:56:21 pm »
Trainee.

Don't let us down
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 10:01:25 pm »
Trainee.

Don't let us down
i promise i won't dr.Raj and thank you very much for your vote. i would appreciate you!

Hi , mmm you just have 8 post on the forum ; all for apply or say "gl" ; that's why i'm not convinced about your participation in the clan.
You can mention
  • Since when you play vcmp?: 2018
  • How long ago you think you looked a toxic player? (considering that your first application was in november-1month ago): almost 1 year and since 2019 was about to end i tried to change myself and no bro that was second one. the first one was in May Month you can see that but yes second one was in November
    • how many VU members you know?(Inferno, Trax, Xmair, Joker, Scalla, Ulker, Nyon, Rajput, these are my friends in VCCNR from so long rajput became since he joined VCCNR for the first time) please
    Thanks.
I edited your given quote I would apologies for the questions you've mentioned i didn't add them into the application! Thank you very much. for bringing them

[/list]
Good luck waleed hope you get what you want!
Thanks Major the same thing goes to you too ;)
Transgenderinee
xd i believe you're gonna earn Award of Memes creation and Thank you very much. for giving your vote much appreciated!

You can mention
The reason that's i don't have enough points and posts just because i forgot my password of old account which is actually hacked! i made this new one using another Gmail.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 10:20:07 pm by TheViper89543 »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Grizzy

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 03:34:46 am »
best of luck bro  :thumbsup:

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2020, 07:03:11 am »
This guy thought I am PunkNoodle

PunkNoodle is mi enemi

Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2020, 07:06:58 am »

PunkNoodle is mi enemi
I had to zoom in from 100% to 20% to see that, later i realized i could just copy it and paste it on a new tab or a notepad.
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2020, 10:13:35 am »
best of luck bro  :thumbsup:
Thank you Grizzy Brother.

PunkNoodle is mi enemi

xD yeah my bad i thought it's Punknoodle i realized now that's it's you [VU]BlitZ or [VU]Diaz :)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2020, 10:31:01 am »
don't know you. meet me in Real Brasil RPG server if you're really interested. That's the only server where I play nowdays
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2020, 10:41:26 am »

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2020, 10:44:33 am »
don't know you. meet me in Real Brasil RPG server if you're really interested. That's the only server where I play nowdays
Hello Zatch! i almost forgets to check that Server as you Mentioned that server to join i just joined it with Waleed nick only which name i used since i was new on VCMP! So i remembered i joined that server very very long ago like almost 2 years ago i wrote i was  a big noob didn't even knew anything before. So brother just joined today and saw i'm banned there. that's why? i also forgot it was happened very long ago i need to get unbanned right there first probably i broke any kind of rule right there i forgot why i were banned! also i didn't join that server since i'm banned! i don't remember really! you won't believe My first nickname was Waleed since i was Very newbie to whole VCMP Browser i'm just trying to tell you. i have made an unban appeal right there. if they'd like to unban me i will be waiting there for you. and don't mind i just shared you i was a noobie also hacker everyone knows that when i was  a new player do you understand bro? Don't worry let me get unbanned first or unless they response we could meet on EC too if you'd like

Here's the image i took just now:
https://ibb.co/Y8JkJk2