May 03, 2024, 10:32:07 pm

Author Topic: Interview with Cutton  (Read 7740 times)

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with Cutton
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2012, 02:43:50 pm »
k ban me . but Mr.cutton your second video is making in process
Nigger please.
Make a millions of videos of VUs,but members of VUs,can understand like fans boys join in the Forum.Then this topic can moved to the off,it's very not nice for it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:51:51 pm by Eazy »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2012, 02:44:34 pm »
btw post mine if u dare, if u did mine or Charley you will be greatest son of a bitch in this world. :thumbsdown:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2012, 03:20:23 pm »
Mustang please get a life and some brain if is possible, oh and an english dictionary too. After that, show your ass up on this community again.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Sephiroth

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2012, 03:51:05 pm »
inb4 ray
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2012, 04:05:17 pm »
For someone who has two accounts..

One for uploading the amazing video and another for exposing yourself to the community.

You must have a load of time on your hands. ;)

P.S: I know I'm not in VU currently, but can you put my name in the subtext for the next video, please? Its funny. :)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2012, 05:08:44 pm »
The level of English of his posts on the forum don't really match the level of English on that video. There's a 1.45830953485345346334% chance it's him.

Mustang

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2012, 06:10:37 pm »
The level of English of his posts on the forum don't really match the level of English on that video. There's a 1.45830953485345346334% chance it's him.
you find out very late morph, i thought that anyone wont figure till end Jackspot is my neighbour and we both decided to make charleys fun in the video because i hate charley and his VU clan because i hate the people who show off their expense and think they'r downwards player  :thumbsdown: , they really are proud of themselves, what if you are in VU, should we know about your real life what kind of your character is!, what you do in real life, this is only a game you dont have to show off your asses even if your good people Bad Luck from me for you guys  :thumbsdown:

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2012, 06:14:24 pm »
you find out very late morph, i thought that anyone wont figure till end Jackspot is my neighbour and we both decided to make charleys fun in the video because i hate charley and his VU clan because i hate the people who show off their expense and think they'r downwards player  :thumbsdown: , they really are proud of themselves, what if you are in VU, should we know about your real life what kind of your character is!, what you do in real life, this is only a game you dont have to show off your asses even if your good people Bad Luck from me for you guys  :thumbsdown:

wat?

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2012, 06:15:45 pm »

Don't like it - GTFO and f*ck your mo fo neighbours.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Mustang

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2012, 06:20:58 pm »
btw post mine if u dare, if u did mine or Charley you will be greatest son of a bitch in this world. :thumbsdown:
i agree that in this forum im a childish guy from you all but until i have jackspot,
only not charley, ULK.akiharu is still are son of the bitch

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2012, 06:38:44 pm »
i agree that in this forum im a childish guy from you all but until i have jackspot,
only not charley, ULK.akiharu is still are son of the bitch
Your life seems quite miserable and full of hate. Even i have no idea how your 'hate' appeared since nobody knows or did nothing to you.

i hate the people who show off their expense and think they'r downwards player 
Go and play Sims: http://www.thesims3.com/
I guess nobody wont hurt your childish feelings there.

this is only a game you dont have to show off your asses even if your good people
More Sims for you http://www.thesims3.com/

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2012, 07:40:57 pm »

Hate to steal the glory from you like this, but I know who made it this video, and he lives nowhere close to you. :D

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2012, 08:14:25 pm »
Well mustang, I'm sorry that we denied your application, actually no I'm not. But still, no need to be bitter.

Locked.

Writer of excessively long posts