May 02, 2024, 09:19:34 pm

Author Topic: trash talk topic  (Read 29981 times)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: trash talk topic
« Reply #195 on: December 18, 2016, 08:44:28 pm »
I'm going to post here,even though,it's not trash talk it's truth.

Ok,so ,here we go:
VU has been training for 6 months for vice war.Then they chose to have a "suitable base system" in the hopes they'll get to win one of their events at last.Personally,VU went to ask on #H&H if Russians will participate,even though that would mean lose to them , as they hope they'll win.Then,when WK decided to participate and Vice war started, and when WK wasn't online,there was a gap of 1600 score lead by haitian (VU team) ,which was made in absence of our players.
Pathetic thing is they lost even with all these conditions another vice war, with the gap of 3.3k score between Cuban team and Haiti's team.
Even more pathetic ,one of the screwdrivers banned me for an unknown reason, in the hopes Russian will finally give up and they'll win Vice war....
Well,here we are, here are the scores:
http://i.imgur.com/OxvOEz6.jpg
And there you have the final result,as I predicted personally,everytime vu online

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH
EAT DICKS YOU ILLUMINATI BITCHES WILSON KELVIN SHAWN AND OTHER HAITIANS DICKERS YOU LOST 4 VICE WARS IN ROW HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA CRY CRY CRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AFTER LOST 4 VICE WARS VU STILL WANT TO DO MORE? OR WILL THEY GIVE UP?
THEY WILL SOON LOSE ANOTHER VICEWAR OR DON'T ORGANIZE IT AT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAH
CRY CRY VU PIGS  HAHAHAHAHA
CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY HHHHHHHHH CRY CRY CRY HHHHH

That was my last motivational speech,hope you guys live long life with your dogs and fall apart on your vice wars,thanks for attention good luck bye.

And btw,
ban me ,
I don't really give a fuck..I posted this on trash talk,where you consider trash is being held..Well this is the truth,please bitches :)
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 7 Friendly Friendly x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

4KUM45

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 18, 2016, 08:51:56 pm »
^^^^

Winner Winner x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 18, 2016, 09:05:24 pm »
Can't win event. accuses and bans  for hacks. Get ready for dank memes after war.  8)
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 18, 2016, 09:08:54 pm »
Man anyone saw trailer of justice league?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 18, 2016, 09:11:45 pm »
Lady Gaga will be lady Gaga no matters how old she is.
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2016, 09:16:08 pm »
Can't win event. accuses and bans  for hacks. Get ready for dank memes after war.  8)
suck this you VU bitches
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2016, 09:19:20 pm »
Can u suck a comment hunting
Nice talent keep it inside your ass
Don't show here
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2016, 09:19:30 pm »
Not a big fan of hunting but kelvin Rage banned him and this is totally ridiculous . There is no such thing mentioned in the rules about insulting staff .

But Kelvin did breached a rule by abusing his powers .

I am not supporting any one here but Game should be played fairly .If you can't handle your emotions then avoid playing .
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2016, 09:27:40 pm »
I told hunting to keep his big mouth shut, but he keep doing it and there was no mention that don't kick if anyone abuse/insult you, we were never told about it, so yeah i think i would do same thing if i was Kelvin. and i will keep doing it because ON is a disgrace to VCMP, hell WK is better than without them.

You wanna call it personal grudge? sure thing. and you already won no idea why still butthurt about ban, nobody really missed u in game.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2016, 09:33:37 pm »
I told hunting to keep his big mouth shut, but he keep doing it and there was no mention that don't kick if anyone abuse/insult you, we were never told about it, so yeah i think i would do same thing if i was Kelvin. and i will keep doing it because ON is a disgrace to VCMP, hell WK is better than without them.

You wanna call it personal grudge? sure thing. and you already won no idea why still butthurt about ban, nobody really missed u in game.
Ok,so what was the big plan you thought rejecting one of the WK team's players would make WK overwhelmed with anger?
Fuck off wilson,we're not as emotional as you.
I do think my team felt my absence,and I do think you should be concerned that you lost at 1600 score advantage and at a brand new base system ,which [ON] wasn't actually trained for,basicly you caught us off guard, and we still fucked your anal up.
You want to make this personal? Ok,no problem,
but what was the actual reason for being such smartass here? You trying to impress someone? You're all emotional and shit,you never accept defeat.
This is another VU Defeat.And VU has started to fall apart since Vice War 3.
And MK nutshell gamers better apply separately because anyhow you'll lose next time, if we're talking about a next time,think of using a roleplay gamemode because you suck at DM at you know it.
And so does VU since there is WK here.

Pathetic motherfuckers,I didn't do nothing to you,we didn't.
You call us hackers,you call us whatever the fuck you want,but we're the best players , and you know it and you fear it (that's when your emotional thing comes in).
And now all I'm saying is you should have a break from VC:MP or shouldn't play at all,because you suck,you are pathetic and can't even organize a proper host that won't crash milion times during a FUCKING war.

Here're my thoughts :)

And about the big mouth thing..
You know I have a big dick that can't be calm ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 09:35:39 pm by HunTinG »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2016, 09:34:51 pm »

Ok,so what was the big plan you thought rejecting one of the WK team's players would make WK overwhelmed with anger?
I do think my team felt my absence,and I do think you should be concerned that you lost at 1600 score advantage and at a brand new base system ,which [ON] wasn't actually trained for,basicly you caught us off guard, and we still fucked your anal up.
but what was the actual reason for being such smartass here? You trying to impress someone? You're all emotional and shit,you never accept defeat.
And MK nutshell gamers better apply separately because anyhow you'll lose next time, if we're talking about a next time,think of using a roleplay gamemode because you suck at DM at you know it.

You call us hackers,you call us whatever the fuck you want,but we're the best players , and you know it and you fear it (that's when your emotional thing comes in).
And now all I'm saying is you should have a break from VC:MP or shouldn't play at all,because you suck,you are pathetic and can't even organize a proper host that won't crash milion times during a FUCKING war.

Still butthurt. oh and hey yeah your team was admin, if they had problems with it they could say something about it, and you know what? you can't do anything about it.

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2016, 09:39:30 pm »

Still butthurt. oh and hey yeah your team was admin, if they had problems with it they could say something about it, and you know what? you can't do anything about it.
You know what? I could do something..I could have applied for unban,but the thing is I already enjoyed the last vice war..
<+forget> I dont think that next year will be any vw
And,as I said.
<@HunTinG> And as a result of 4 vice wars won in a row,I personally don’t want to participate with VU players again,since we conquered many times and they fail to impress me at each time. :)

<Charley> Vu is the best <3
.l.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2016, 09:48:03 pm »
Shuuu little kid

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2016, 09:48:28 pm »

You know what? I could do something..I could have applied for unban,but the thing is I already enjoyed the last vice war..
<+forget> I dont think that next year will be any vw
And,as I said.
<@HunTinG> And as a result of 4 vice wars won in a row,I personally don’t want to participate with VU players again,since we conquered many times and they fail to impress me at each time. :)

<Charley> Vu is the best <3
.l.
We actually never invited you, idk why you came, we wanted to play with WK.

i'll give you personal advice from bottom of my heart, if you have reputation in your pathetic life and in game, don't ever EVER apply again. just a personal advice. :)

Thank you very much, you son of a bitch. 

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2016, 09:52:45 pm »
I'm sitting here wondering how hard would ON cry without WK. :D
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)