April 27, 2024, 11:27:21 pm

Author Topic: Monumental advancement  (Read 3053 times)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Monumental advancement
« on: March 27, 2022, 01:46:27 pm »
Salutations! We're greatly elated to disclose, Vice Underdogs has determined it is duly to confer Sir Calhoun the Rookie class.

This promotion fills me with joy and a sense of pride for everything that this fiery squire has accomplished.
In principle, he was provided with a chance to undo the excruciating acts of harrowing misdemeanor of his yesteryear, at the moment we adjudged upon having the fellow engorge our ranks.
In spite of such previous outrageous negligence, he set forth to meander on a path of deference and atonement, never failing to cater and fulfil the duties requested from a neophyte not unlike his sort. For a perdurable time span we witnessed superbly clean behaviour, adhering to our clan ethos. What I find remarkable the most: his constant presence, notwithstanding the passage of time, and his superb contributions, insightful inputs delivered on the communal foro and Discord servant.

Without further utterance, lest I ever detract from the immense triumph of the juvenile chap, Calhoun will be forwarded to Rookie. Magnum felicitations, companions. :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 01:48:50 pm by PunkNoodle »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 5 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Monumental advancement
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 01:49:41 pm »
Congratulations, well deserved!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 01:52:50 pm »
Punk bro blink twice if kidnapped by siez
Funny Funny x 18 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

SKAZ

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 03:03:32 pm »
Congratulations calhoun  ;)

Credits - [VU]Roystang

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 03:12:22 pm »
Felicitations, fella. :)
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 03:41:42 pm »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 04:29:51 pm »
For all the battles I have fought, I commend this promotion to be a key proof of what perseverance can make if a person has good intentions.

As I told my fellow VU mates privately, I had no additional intentions other than to commit my own person not to take anything for granted and cement my place in this family from day 1, giving my best and contributing with anything I could.

I am honoured to be part of VU; and I'm certainly glad that everything you do with a positive goal here, is visualized and appreciated by everyone.

Thank you everybody, it is a pleasure to be with you guys - and my man, Siezer, I want to hug you now bro for being such a scaffold in my way here. I thank you for everything.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2022, 04:33:51 pm »
Congratulations Calhoun bro <3
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 06:13:21 pm by Hazard »

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 05:11:14 pm »
Well deserved my brother  ;) Congratulations  :laugh:

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2022, 05:36:15 pm »
Salutations! We're greatly elated to disclose, Vice Underdogs has determined it is duly to confer Sir Calhoun the Rookie class.

This promotion fills me with joy and a sense of pride for everything that this fiery squire has accomplished.
In principle, he was provided with a chance to undo the excruciating acts of harrowing misdemeanor of his yesteryear, at the moment we adjudged upon having the fellow engorge our ranks.
In spite of such previous outrageous negligence, he set forth to meander on a path of deference and atonement, never failing to cater and fulfil the duties requested from a neophyte not unlike his sort. For a perdurable time span we witnessed superbly clean behaviour, adhering to our clan ethos. What I find remarkable the most: his constant presence, notwithstanding the passage of time, and his superb contributions, insightful inputs delivered on the communal foro and Discord servant.

Without further utterance, lest I ever detract from the immense triumph of the juvenile chap, Calhoun will be forwarded to Rookie. Magnum felicitations, companions. :)
Wtf this english? did siezer write for you?
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

GM46

• Likes to post
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 06:18:45 pm »
Congrats

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2022, 10:11:07 am »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2022, 12:57:21 pm »
Congrats, Calhoun

Writer of excessively long posts

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2022, 02:00:55 pm »
Congrats, Calhoun
You've been a cornerstone on this. Thanks dude.

Thank you all people
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2022, 02:16:57 pm »
Congrats Wedder :P

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850