March 28, 2024, 11:21:53 pm

Author Topic: ARGENTINA TO RUSSIA 2018  (Read 3279 times)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
Re: ARGENTINA TO RUSSIA 2018
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 03:03:30 pm »
Meanwhile.. Pakistan got banned from international football 😂😂
Pakistan has talent m8. But the problem is, that our government does not support the players.
Due to the political situations, that thing happened.
But, the team of Pakistan has won a cup in past (idk what's that tournament as I'm not much addicted to football), I mean the  under 19 ages players.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 12:01:42 pm »
Yo me conformo con Sampaoli al menos x ahora, el cholo tiene tiempo para dirigir la selección conozco todos los clubes que dirigió y a todos los saco campeón
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 07:04:12 pm »

Pak talent
Funny Funny x 8 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 07:56:54 am »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 08:28:39 am »

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 02:52:35 pm »
lol i cant imagine what would that guy do if roma wins the italian league or even better the uefa champions league

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 03:53:57 pm »
My ass, previous months Ronaldinho came to support football of Pakistan & the players of Pakistan who were playing on the field were total douchebags, seemed like they didn't even know abc of football, that was a total shame & disgrace. Yeah, Pakistan got talent but not as much as European countries got, there's talent need to be taken out like government do with cricket, they should do that with football but what I've seen, few guys from Pakistan who know how to play football well moved to other countries for that eh.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 05:04:20 pm »
My ass, previous months Ronaldinho came to support football of Pakistan & the players of Pakistan who were playing on the field were total douchebags, seemed like they didn't even know abc of football, that was a total shame & disgrace. Yeah, Pakistan got talent but not as much as European countries got, there's talent need to be taken out like government do with cricket, they should do that with football but what I've seen, few guys from Pakistan who know how to play football well moved to other countries for that eh.
Plus, there is some types of clubs where some players they takes and build them up to play against another club instead of giving them chances to play internationly.
Suspus.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2017, 07:16:17 pm »
Plus, there is some types of clubs where some players they takes and build them up to play against another club instead of giving them chances to play internationly.
Suspus.

Pakistani footballers waste there life and they earn like 50$ per month, that's how pak government support Football here.(I too waste my 4-5 years in football)

Credits : KocKex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2017, 01:59:37 am »
Suspus.

Pakistani footballers waste there life and they earn like 50$ per month, that's how pak government support Football here.(I too waste my 4-5 years in football)
Same here, I played about 3 years nothing got, left.