login
April 18, 2024, 10:59:30 pm

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 45192 times)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2016, 04:51:25 am »
Even saurabh aka lazer is not to be trusted because his next target is probably VU.
Why are you dragging me into this? Cuz i just reported against your poor clan? You are saying as if I joined ON and betrayed YOU.
I just posted my evidence and my work is done.
And When are you going to leave vcmp?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2016, 05:09:08 am »
Try to ban those who were caught red handed, not us. If a clan member gets banned for using hacks, it doesn't mean that they should ban the whole clan.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2016, 05:36:39 am »

Imagine the police finds out that a criminal organization has been distributing drugs. But this organization doesn't use the drugs, they just distribute it. Will the police arrest only the drug users? Or will they arrest the criminal organization aswell? They will arrest both because the damages that the drugs caused is the responsibility of this organization.

If you still didn't understand that analogy, I'll make it even simpler for you, in that story the criminal organization would be ON and the drug users would be the players that got these hacks, the police would be the servers owners.
This answers your useless argument, Kamran. Cheers.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2016, 05:43:30 am »

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. And thanks for that comment you made  :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 05:51:46 am by Berkley »

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2016, 05:53:20 am »
Human has nothing to with these matters :v he just scripts, why blaming the poor guy

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

noori

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2016, 06:39:12 am »
I vote for ban for all on members or atleast the one's involved from all Vcmp community every server and every event Because they are the cancer of vcmp community , They spoil the new players  and they promote unfair game play , As a result the new players evolve into clever cheaters rather then good player.VC:MP community is on the verge of  its destruction.
#SAVETHECHILDREN
#BANTHECHILDREN

[ON]Widescreen.

[ON]Evade in the recent Vice War.

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2016, 06:56:02 am »
Well, there isn't any rule for distribution of hacks lol.
There isn't any rule to pollute community with drugs so calm your vagina women.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 12 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2016, 07:45:11 am »
Well, there isn't any rule for distribution of hacks lol.
There isn't any rule to pollute community with drugs so calm your vagina women.
It's common sense, it doesn't even need to be said. Anyone with half a brain understands that distributing hacks will get you banned. If you can't even understand that: sharing hacks = bad, then you're even dumber than I tought.

So now we know that ON's clan leaders share hacks with their members. So why should their members not be banned aswell from the servers? You guys know that they're sharing hacks inside their clan, they said it themselves, and you still want to allow their members to play on your servers? Logic, please...
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2016, 07:53:30 am »
No one is begging to play in your copy/paste servers at all.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2016, 08:06:29 am »
No one is begging to play in your copy/paste servers at all.
I don't have any servers like that, but even if I did, I would be very glad to see you gone from it or from any server in general really.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 10 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2016, 08:21:48 am »
@Kamran, really? If the fuck I was aware that hunting is using wall hacks in penetrators vs VU, I must have clsed the match & would have told to wilson, no matter what but you can ask wilson when hunting got banned for ruining the environment of a/d & who reported.

Now, how dumb you are, cant you see distributing hacks or using hacks is equal. Dude, your own leaders admitted it, right? And fucked the whole community with hacks. All I can do is banning you from EC, th reason is clear that you ruined the game stuff & environment by fucking those hacks to your own members. And really you are saying gohana leaked out private info lol. Who says its private, its fucking illegal & cancer to whole vcmp community. I give huge credit to berkley & others involved in this for bringing the real faces of ON clan to us.

The real thing is, you fucked up the whole community by giving hacks to your own members & really, who knows you are using them right now. Saying who wants to play in copy paste servers, just wait & watch what happens next.

And stop being acting fucking retard & retarded dumb, you should have left ON after all this shit done.

Whatever the yiu think about me but I am sure now what whole vcmp community thinks about ON. And please if I know that in that penetrators vs VU match, those dumbs using it, I would never played with them.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2016, 08:45:52 am »
@Kamran, really? If the fuck I was aware that hunting is using wall hacks in penetrators vs VU, I must have clsed the match & would have told to wilson, no matter what but you can ask wilson when hunting got banned for ruining the environment of a/d & who reported.

Now, how dumb you are, cant you see distributing hacks or using hacks is equal. Dude, your own leaders admitted it, right? And fucked the whole community with hacks. All I can do is banning you from EC, th reason is clear that you ruined the game stuff & environment by fucking those hacks to your own members. And really you are saying gohana leaked out private info lol. Who says its private, its fucking illegal & cancer to whole vcmp community. I give huge credit to berkley & others involved in this for bringing the real faces of ON clan to us.

The real thing is, you fucked up the whole community by giving hacks to your own members & really, who knows you are using them right now. Saying who wants to play in copy paste servers, just wait & watch what happens next.

And stop being acting fucking retard & retarded dumb, you should have left ON after all this shit done.

Whatever the yiu think about me but I am sure now what whole vcmp community thinks about ON. And please if I know that in that penetrators vs VU match, those dumbs using it, I would never played with them.
asslicking all of us to be in this "photosession" and after beign he don't have nothing to do with us lol

You didn't was invited for this, you auto-invited your self

Who the fuck cares about VU - penetrators lol
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2016, 08:49:05 am »
Heh, the kids just keep on coming.

Now as for ON, it seems like your mental retardation knows no bounds. You kids are cancer to this community. Your clan has lost all credibility, so don't even bother trying to come up with excuses because  no one will believe it. Don't you understand? You guys just said you were distributing hacks, after saying that, no one will ever believe anything you  say ever again. From this day onwards: whatever you say means means ZERO, no credibility whatsoever, nada. So just accept it and stop coming up with excuses, it's useless at this point.

Simply put, the administration and management of the ON clan is incompetent because they will give hacks to their members who say it's only for testing. You say:
We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers and breaking promise of not using them in public servers. And they were warned for that.
How dumb are you? Seriously are you really that dumb? You give hacks to players and expect them not to use them in servers just because they said they wouldn't? Do you really believe/trust them not to use it? They will just tell you anything so that you give them the hacks, can't you understand that? You're an absolute moron and a gullible one. You guys say you were distributing hacks just for testing, so any member of your clan could just ask for hacks and say "Oh it's just for testing", and you would give it to them! You would actually believe them! lmao, you're so dumb it hurts. Infact I'm not even sure you will understand anything that I'm saying. And what's even funnier, is that this was exactly what happened. Berkley joined ON, asked for hacks and said it was for testing, and you believed him rofl. That's how you got caught, good god you guys are thick as shit. And just like that you started spreading this disease through VC:MP, just like that, so easily accessible.

"Hey want to get some hacks? Sure, just join ON and tell them that you needs hacks to test, if you say it's for testing only, they will believe you and will give it to you" as simple as that....

All of your clan deserves to be banned from all the servers, even the ones that didnt use the hacks. Why? Because ON's clan leaders will give hacks to their members if they say it's just for testing. So you're distributing hacks. As far as we know, this could happen again if more of your members ask for hacks and say its only for testing. If you're having trouble understanding why all ON should be banned, let me try to use morphine's analogy to make you understand it better:

Imagine the police finds out that a criminal organization has been distributing drugs. But this organization doesn't use the drugs, they just distribute it. Will the police arrest only the drug users? Or will they arrest the criminal organization aswell? They will arrest both because the damages that the drugs caused is the responsibility of this organization.

If you still didn't understand that analogy, I'll make it even simpler for you, in that story the criminal organization would be ON and the drug users would be the players that got these hacks, the police would be the servers owners.

the WK also include some members of TRC too.

=TRC=*cough* mor *cough* phine *cough

- Hacks must be used seldom only for Educational purposes
just kidding...

now the real part of this post is:
@Thomas, There is still no proof against our main members. The main post doesn't prove anything itself lol.

We stopped giving hacks to members after they started using in servers

You're a moron.
'Stopped", which depicits that ON management was involved in this bullshit for sometime, as ON is also a part of Wk, this means that the other clans of Wk are also probably infected with this plague.

edit: Innocent players must not be banned because of their fellow members negligence.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 09:02:46 am by Thomas »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2016, 08:50:56 am »
*Sits back and waits for WK vs ON*
Funny Funny x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2016, 09:03:02 am »

Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)