login
March 29, 2024, 03:31:56 pm

Author Topic: Rambling around.  (Read 1225 times)

Pleyo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Best Sona main ever
    • View Profile
Rambling around.
« on: December 17, 2018, 08:24:16 pm »
Ok, so I don't know if this post would fit in here but I'll post it anyways.

So, yeah, basically, as usual, I'm hoping on and off vcmp for quite a while and recently I picked up again onto it (while in uni, yeah, I know, sounds ridiculous). I'm just tired of writing "away" posts and actually never replying to them whenever I'm actually back. Or maybe I'm too lazy to write it... but that's something for another time.

Anyways, I don't want to stretch this post to become a Bible chapter or anything like that so I'll try to make it as short as possible. Some of you may or may not have seen me playing on LW's recently. Everyone gave me a heartwarming "welcome back" for like I don't know which time. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing that I'm still welcomed by old and new players (and of course, by you VU members, love y'all <3) and this fills me with positivity created by you guys, and I can't thank you enough for that.

The reason why I was so inactive (and still partially am) is the one I left for uni, currently my first year in Economy of Entrepreneurship so really for the first time of my life I don't have much time on my hands to play games (even though I play vcmp now lol, gotcha xd).

I joined LW's recently because I needed to catch up on some stuff. If I haven't made it clear with this post, this is my first time visiting the forums in a while. So many new members joined the clan and I haven't been here to congratulate you or even share some time with you aswell. So, congratulations fellow VUs! :)

It's just a shame that I don't spend much time with you guys, but eventually life happens and you don't get used to doing the same stuff as you used to do and that's what brings me down. I'll try to make up for it and try to engage more with you guys in any way possible. VU is my home, and I'm proud of it, so I need to make it right.

As for communication on how to get in touch with me, I gave up on IRC because that would mean I should make like my fifth or sixth account there since I don't use it that often and one month really passes too fast for me so I don't even connect to it lol. BUT, lately I've been active on Discord so if you want to chat with me, rant about why this years'
YouTube Rewind sucks or just say a simple "hello", be sure to get in touch with me!  ;)

Yeah, that's pretty much everything I got to say. And it turned out to be a long ass post. Starting to feel like Charley  ;D

Much love,

~Pleyo
Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Rambling around.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 08:34:06 pm »
Hey Pleyo, nice to see you alive ;d Good luck when you will be away, but still will be good see you in game ;d
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 09:17:37 pm »
Good luck in your studies buddy :)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 08:48:20 am »
Nice to see you around!

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 09:42:04 am »
hi matej, good to see you again 8)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 09:48:55 am »
Nice to see you around!
❤❤

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 11:42:04 am »

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 02:55:29 pm »

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|