March 29, 2024, 10:56:24 am

Author Topic: Application - Kyle.  (Read 2437 times)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kyle.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 11:25:34 pm »
I will go with no. You need to work on with your attitude first.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2018, 11:27:38 pm »

And about Promotion if you guys give me trainee rank so that is enough for me because There is a lot of honor here so there is no need to focus on ranks.
I am not talking about ranks here. I am asking you, What if don't promote you from trainee to rookie rank for almost 1-2 years? What will be your action in that situation?  It seems like you are possessive about promotion.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 11:28:08 pm »
12? wtf you always sounded like 25 year old guy.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2018, 11:41:56 pm »
It will be a bad move for VU accepting you, im not against you just telling the truth.
You need to work on your attitude and learn to respect players when they try to tell you the rules of server.

Anyways, good luck.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 11:43:28 pm by killerkid »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2018, 04:41:22 am »
Having doubts in your loyality, No for this time.

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2018, 05:08:11 am »
Good Luck
P.S : You started VC-MP in 2013 or 2014? :/
Or 2013 for SS and 2014 for VU  :D

RoyStang's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2018, 05:09:50 am »
No for now.
Work on your behavior.. You need it badly

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2018, 11:08:24 am »
No.you need more time.

I'm Rookie :D

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2018, 11:22:52 am »
https://ss-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1053.0
There are many clans in VC:MP, But I only choose this one for my future, I can apply in MK in VU even I have many friends in mentioned clans, But I felt I need to start friendly relation with Secret Slayers.
Why did you even bothered to apply here if you are already interested in another clan.

Yeah I was Interested in SS because they also have great community in VC-MP, I tried to put myself in SS clan. but maybe that was not right and perfect place for me.
many of SS members even other tribe members said me
I consider you are too young for joining SS clan
and some of VC-MP Players said me that SS clan is not for you and there is no place for your kind of players blah blah I don't know why I faced this kind of comments, This thing Disappointed me and the player name "sanglierhos" said me that trying to make relationship with us. Actually members of the SS clan are inactive, so there is no way to establish a relationship with them. After that comments I changed my mind and I strengthened the relationship with you and now I want to show them that I do not think as people think.

What makes your ex-clan members believe you were behaving like a leader? Did you discussed this issue with the members/management?

You stated in your leaving that one of the reason was not promoting you for 11 months after you being active. What if we don’t promote you for longer period? What will be your action?

I was Stick and active player of UF and I'd talked with management that why you guys don't organized the clan wars, events etc, They said me that we need a big community first and you guys can support us with your loyalty with this clan, I understood and accepted this thing, after some months I again ask the same question from them, Because this time we had accept many new players in our tribe.
Meanwhile, some members began to fight against me that you do not know how to play you are team killer etc, you give a lot of mistakes. There are many things that were against me. I just bear them and they all acts like a leader. I tolerated them for some days and I felt that I have no respect and also management going down because they didn't took any action on this matter. Then I decide to leave them and start my new journey alone.

And about Promotion if you guys give me trainee rank so that is enough for me because There is a lot of honor here so there is no need to focus on ranks.

I support this guy on this issue, as ex- Co-leader of UF, i justify his reasons for leaving the clan.
Good Luck Dude :)
regards
HeisenBerg
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2018, 11:59:00 am »

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2018, 01:08:53 pm »
Good luck NyC app

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2018, 01:44:38 pm »
12 year old? I would, vote for the writer.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 03:09:21 pm »
same here, skills are fine but your attitude isn't good, Voting NO.

Credits : KocKex

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2018, 04:55:06 pm »

I am not talking about ranks here. I am asking you, What if don't promote you from trainee to rookie rank for almost 1-2 years? What will be your action in that situation?  It seems like you are possessive about promotion.
Having doubts in your loyality, No for this time.
The Briefly answer UF was low level clan and I stick with them since 1 year, and This is high level clan with good management. there are many of players in this clan, and I don't see promotion problems here. If I can show my loyalty with trainee rank in UF, so I also can show my loyalty towards VU. I'll never Disappointed you guys.

Good Luck
P.S : You started VC-MP in 2013 or 2014? :/
Or 2013 for SS and 2014 for VU  :D

Actually I started VC:MP since 2013 oct, so that was last months of 2013. That's why I put my since 2014 in this clan.

I will go with no. You need to work on with your attitude first.
same here, skills are fine but your attitude isn't good, Voting NO.
Can you guys please elaborate how can I change my attitude ? Why did you feel my attitude? Kindly explain this thing because I really want to change it.

Credits: Saim

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2018, 05:42:07 pm »
You get rude on small things, when someone kills you for much time you get angry and start being rude to him.

Even when you rule break and someone teaches you the rule, you still get angry.. The thing is VU doesn't promote a member until he changes. You were same (before and after in UF), what if you never change yourself and VU doesn't promote you. Will you leave the clan too as for you think yourself changed but actually is not?