April 18, 2024, 10:55:37 pm

Author Topic: Application - Kamran  (Read 4698 times)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
Application - Kamran
« on: June 16, 2018, 01:03:35 pm »
Nick: Kamran

Timezone/Country: UTC+5/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Kamran, K., OmegA and a lot more

Additional Comments: I want to talk a lot! First of all, thank you for approving my application. It's been 2 years since I applied in VU. 2 years ago, a lot of things happened with ON clan and after each and everything, I decided to take a very long break because I believe that time is a great healer and with that, I decided to focus entirely on my studies. Well, I guess, it's the time to come back and apply again so here it is. I still remember when I started this journey in 2011, when trainers were too common in VCMP xD
As the time passed, I became part of many clans, one of the best during 2013-15 was UF (Unique Force) where I served for like 2 years. We also had a clanwar with VU during that time and it was a memorable one! Other clans were also not "that bad", but still, UF I believe was the one which was the most generous to me somehow. During my last application 2 years ago, Aamir completely ruined it by providing some screenshots of me abusing and whatnot. And I remember I apologized Angela for my rude behavior to her too because I used to believe that she’s fake (which she isn’t). Yep, everyone makes mistakes, but who cares anyways, 2 years is a good time to forget everything and begin a new journey! I had spent a great time with VU guys including Riders, Sk, Gangstaras (we used to duel often), Cola_z0r, Jokah the GREAT, Lukshya, TranxFormR, Febulous, Xmair, Trex, MD619 (of course), Gorcee Ukaz and Evilspirit too! I can't mention all of them here but you can check my previous application where I have already told about them. I admit I was a piece of rubbish 2 years ago, but I guess, it is the time to apply now because the more people I met, the more I learnt to ignore them. My perspective towards people has changed completely and I believe it is the time to apply for VU, after the experience of 7+ years of VCMP! Cheers!

Link to my previous 2 years old application: http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6815.0
I got a lot of support that time from members, but I guess I wasn't mature or maybe collaborative enough to be a part of VU. Let's keep all the differences aside!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 01:55:04 am by Ryne »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kamran
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 01:29:32 pm »
good luck with your application K.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 01:31:50 pm »
Since when Cola is VU, oh my God, I think I ate a lot of sweets again. 😑

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 01:33:01 pm »
So was he trolling with me everytime? Back in 2015, he used to say that he's in VU but doesn't use the tag.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:35:28 pm by Kamran/K. »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 01:35:23 pm »
So was he trolling with me everytime?
Probably yes, Cola is DU leader.

He trolled you so bad lol, trolled you 3 years ago and you're still trapped in it xD
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:40:51 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 01:44:10 pm »
Don't know you.

Neutral
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 01:48:33 pm »
Don't know you.

Neutral
Hello there, in the beginning (2011), I used to play in XE, but when XE was closed, we all had to move to littlewhiteys where I'm a donator.

Edit: XE wasn't closed, as far as I remember, it was banned by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority. We also lost access to many other websites during that time.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:50:10 pm by Kamran/K. »

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 01:49:49 pm »
Good luck!

Norman4354

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 01:53:39 pm »
How can you prove your loyalty towards VU as you have been in a clan which is infamous for its deeds (I don't want to criticize it and I do respect every clan). You better prove it to us before starting your endeavors with us. And yes, today I saw you conspiring against VUs in a 2 years old post, maybe your ex-clanmates are asking a last favor. These are just some question which would be revolving in minds of some VUs, kindly prove your loyalty and remove any other misconceptions by your actions.
Cannot rate own posts

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2018, 01:54:00 pm »
Like to meet you in lw or ec before I decide my vote
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2018, 01:56:34 pm »
Norman, when I was a part of UF, it was not infamous for it's deeds. During that time Zubi and Zee were the part of that clan too and it was gaining a lot of popularity. Maybe after that, new members ruined it. As far as my "loyalty" is concerned, I have waited 2 years to apply in VU, what else can be the proof?
If you think there's a misconception going on, surely, we can discuss it openly or privately. I'll be glad to answer.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 02:01:55 pm by Kamran/K. »

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2018, 01:57:57 pm »
How can you prove your loyalty towards VU as you have been in a clan which is infamous for its deeds (I don't want to criticize it and I do respect every clan). You better prove it to us before starting your endeavors with us. And yes, today I saw you conspiring against VUs in a 2 years old post, maybe your ex-clanmates are asking a last favor. These are just some question which would be revolving in minds of some VUs, kindly prove your loyalty and remove any other misconceptions by your actions.
I was co-leader of that clan but then we ( I and Kamran ) left because this what you wrote. Now you know that i ain't disloyal.
Others followed us as well, you can check that in UF-Forum. there's a series of departures. Now ex UFs are in SS etc.
I had to take a decision, i ain't criticizing or disrespecting the management of UF, but sometimes one of the management member have their own personal agenda and want to take over the whole clan as one leader, neglecting other leaders decisions. i didn't encourage anyone to leave, i let that specific manager take over, because he was my senior and so it was the mutual decision between us and nothing else and you know why.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 02:35:49 pm by Thomas »

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2018, 02:01:22 pm »
Like to meet you in lw or ec before I decide my vote

Please give me one day, due to occasion of Eid, all markets are closed throughout Pakistan, I'll contact you once I buy new keyboard and a mouse. In the meantime, you can contact the above mentioned VU members to know about me!

Norman4354

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2018, 02:24:46 pm »
Norman, when I was a part of UF, it was not infamous for it's deeds. During that time Zubi and Zee were the part of that clan too and it was gaining a lot of popularity. Maybe after that, new members ruined it. As far as my "loyalty" is concerned, I have waited 2 years to apply in VU, what else can be the proof?
If you think there's a misconception going on, surely, we can discuss it openly or privately. I'll be glad to answer.
I am talking about ON, big guy.
Cannot rate own posts

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2018, 02:26:24 pm »
ON was the reason why I took this long break to recover myself. It destroyed me completely within months. What happened in past just happened, all I can assure is that this won't happen again. If I can recover myself in 2 years, I hope all members of VU can forget it too and let it go.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 02:31:30 pm by Kamran/K. »