login
March 28, 2024, 09:16:25 pm

Author Topic: Application - Tim01/Tim1997  (Read 6124 times)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tim01/Tim1997
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2018, 11:41:37 am »
Good luck tim
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2018, 01:46:20 pm »
Thank you nippon 😊
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2018, 12:39:58 pm »
Once again i would like to take a stand for myself. I reallly had changed guys i agree i havent showed myself to many of you people but im really willing to be a part of gang in a good figure. Kindly give me a chance buds i wont let anyone down this time as my faith is on stake from now i m really willing to join.
I still appreciate your votes and thoughts.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2018, 09:08:23 pm »
nop

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2018, 02:19:36 pm »
the name rings a bell from xe times, like in 2012-13. Good luck tho but you change your nick like diapers of babies ::)
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2018, 02:48:20 pm »
Thank you for waiting though but It's time for us to take decesion based on the votes of our member. Following shows the poll result:

Full: 0
Rookie: 0
Trainee: 5
No: 19

Therefore, this application has been denied. Along with I'll be stating some reasons for which you got negative votes and they are:

• You recently came back from inactivity and applied spontaneously which i think isn't a good move from your side.
  • Majority of VU's don't know you for which they have voted negatively. You should be hanging out with our members as much as you can. You can find us in EAD, CTF and LW.
  • Try to engage people and maintain a polite and good behaviour.

You may re-apply after few weeks, when you think you are ready.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:08:24 pm by Siezer »
Funny Funny x 1 Useful Useful x 3 (list)