April 27, 2024, 10:44:15 pm

Author Topic: unfair judgement/disadvantage/biased/racism  (Read 1320 times)

SaMiR^

• View Profile
unfair judgement/disadvantage/biased/racism
« on: September 07, 2020, 06:18:16 pm »
Well, as you know my latest match were with Morphine, and i'm hereby to report some of refrees's unfair judgement and being biased towards me

I would like to start with how they made me having disadvantage, okay so firstly as you know most of my matches were in the normal cage where everything is clear and where i practiced, But in my match with morphine they brought me to a place where i can't even see my aim nor enemy correctly, it's a big disadvantage for me and i don't think it's fair judgement , and everytime i said " I DONT WANT TO PLAY IN THIS CAGE" Juan replies with : *play here or you'll be dq*

Secondly, as you can see in this picture : https://imgur.com/a/9gYCU79  , both of them were being biased/racist as well as abusive towards family, which is quite unfair for someone who's having disadvantage too, i thought the chosen refrees were supposed to be mature and run the matches fairly, but that's not what happened yesterday....

Thirdly : https://imgur.com/a/dkWUv97 as you can see in this picture, morphine's behaviour on every round, abusive/racist, i thought the refrees were supposed to handle behaviour/racist issues, but looks like Juan were defending him against me

Fourthly : in some round i was trying to type /wep shotgun, but i wasn't able to switch weapons, and when i told juan he said It's not our fault that you are so stupid, you cant switch weapons in the match...  https://imgur.com/a/yJYH0oI as you can see in this picture...

PS: morphine was able to switch, because he's admin, That's just unfair...

Fifthly : he didn't even let me continue my last round with him, Juan if you were busy then why would you join and be a biased refree ? next time don't even apply for a refree if you don't have enough time ok?

Last : The match itself started with juan being biased towards me, and with morphine abusing/being racist... it's just kinda pathetic what vcdc has came to...

simple advice : be careful with whom you're accepting as a refree

request : restart the match with a good unbiased,mature and a good behaviour refree, and in a normal cage.

i do believe that most of refrees agrees with me such as Joker https://imgur.com/a/wkDUbhB as you can see here, some of the refrees just decide to be fair and tell the facts who i respect,  instead of being biased,toxic towards others...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 06:33:39 pm by SaMiR^ »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: unfair judgement/disadvantage/biased/racism
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 06:37:23 pm »
Before speaking about anything else, I want to clarify one thing which you probably have misunderstood. If one of the player has fps issues in the main cage, match to be played in laggercave.

Morphine has been facing fps in the main cage since the beginning so match had to be played in laggercave. There was no other option. Laggercave is completely okay and has no such issues which you mentioned.

wep command is disabled on purpose so people cannot misuse it during the match. There is a proper way to tackle the situation though if it doesn’t work before cd, just clear your spawnweps and re-add them.

About the rest, will check the screenshot soon, will wait for admin’s response and reply back.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 06:40:10 pm by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 06:43:42 pm »
Before speaking about anything else, I want to clarify one thing which you probably have misunderstood. If one of the player has fps issues in the main cage, match to be played in laggercave.

Morphine has been facing fps in the main cage since the beginning so match had to be played in laggercave. There was no other option. Laggercave is completely okay and has no such issues which you mentioned.

wep command is disabled on purpose so people cannot misuse it during the match. There is a proper way to tackle the situation though if it doesn’t work before cd, just clear your spawnweps and re-add them.

About the rest, will check the screenshot soon, will wait for admin’s response and reply back.

1 -  i do believe that morphine uses high resolution and he's from europe, how can't he afford a pc that can run 2002 game, he would've just lowered the resolution to fix the fps, instead of making me play based on his rules

2 - i had no clue that it's disabled, especially that i was able to do it when i was practicing in the normal cage, secondly morphine was switching the whole match, how is that possible? oh wait i forgot that he's admin and he's allowed to use such cmds during match... especially with having refree on his side

3- i hope you'll be fair and speak facts, and not be biased towards me just because i am not VU.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 06:47:15 pm by SaMiR^ »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 06:51:37 pm »
That has nothing to do with us if someone has such a PC. We provided solution for all those who had such issue and there was no complaints so far. Everything is perfect there. So, complaining about laggercage and stuff is kinda baseless.

Secondly, no special commands and treatments are provided for admins. The commands which were accessible by you in the match, same commands were accessible by morphine. No such thing which you mentioned.

Lastly, this all isn’t going to change match results because no technical error/script problems or wrong results were noticed. However, I’ll look into the abuses and insult which was mentioned above.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 07:04:42 pm »
the racism is clear i dont know how people can do it in 2020 maybe they need a good mirror..

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 07:26:36 pm »
Both sides were wrong during the whole match.
Morphine as he couldn't stop insulting syne.
Syne being unbearable as he made the opponent and the refs wait way too much.

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2020, 07:29:51 pm »
That has nothing to do with us if someone has such a PC. We provided solution for all those who had such issue and there was no complaints so far. Everything is perfect there. So, complaining about laggercage and stuff is kinda baseless.

Secondly, no special commands and treatments are provided for admins. The commands which were accessible by you in the match, same commands were accessible by morphine. No such thing which you mentioned.

Lastly, this all isn’t going to change match results because no technical error/script problems or wrong results were noticed. However, I’ll look into the abuses and insult which was mentioned above.

1 - how can it be baseless if it's a change of a whole gameplay

2 - morphine was able to switch weapons somehow, and it was Juan's job to stop him but instead he kept supporting him and being biased

3 - "this all isn't going to change match results" that's if even the match results were fairly produced, it's very pathetic what vcdc has came to...and i expected nothing less from a VU based event, where being "biased" towards non-VU members is national thing.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2020, 08:42:22 pm »
I have refereed this match.

1. Morphine was not right in insulting you. However, it cannot go unmentioned that after killing him you started insulting him yourself first:
Code: [Select]
[23:52:52] [NK]SyNe killed [Ka]morphine. (Body) (Stubby Shotgun) (2.41m)
[23:52:55] [Match] [NK]SyNe: trash hh
[23:53:06] [Match] [NK]SyNe: dont stick on me
[23:53:10] [Match] [NK]SyNe: klaus 2 ?
2. Changing weapons before the countdown is allowed. If you cannot use the /wep command, use the /spawnwep command.
You knew about this, as evidenced by these logs of you using 2 different weapons in the same official match:
[23:52:52] [NK]SyNe killed [Ka]morphine. (Body) (Stubby Shotgun) (2.41m)
[00:00:53] [NK]SyNe killed [Ka]morphine. (Body) (Pump-Action Shotgun) (3.25m)
3. The lagger cage has the exact same proportions as the normal cage, the only difference is the lower resolution of textures for improved performance. As the referee team had told you many times - Morphine could not play in the normal cage because of his FPS lag.
[23:44:37] [Match] [SS]juan*: match will be done here t oavoid lag as morphine requested it
[23:44:47] [Match] [SS]krystianoo: morphine can't play in the normal cage
[23:45:21] [Match] [SS]krystianoo: morphine can't play in the normal cage because he will lag
[23:45:35] [Match] [SS]juan*: because he will get fps la gthere thats why laggercave was made
4. You ignored the referees on many occasions and chatted with your friends in your native language instead,
[00:07:01] [NK]SyNe killed [Ka]morphine. (Right leg) (Stubby Shotgun) (4.69m)
[00:07:03] [Global] [NK]N.: hh
[00:07:06] [Global] Wsx2: ah
[00:07:06] [Match] [NK]SyNe: nassim
[00:07:06] [Match] [Ka]morphine: r
[00:07:08] [Match] [NK]SyNe: dork na7wih
[00:07:12] [Global] [NK]N.: aya saha :)
[00:07:12] [Match] [SS]juan*: r?
[00:07:16] [Global] [NK]N.: good luck :)
[00:07:16] [Match] [NK]SyNe: wlh ghir nsiyi
[00:07:16] [Global] Wsx2: 1.5 dinars b shhr?
[00:07:21] [Match] [NK]SyNe: mais sa depont
[00:07:24] [Global] [NK]N.: syne r,
[00:07:24] [Match] [SS]juan*: syne
[00:07:25] [Match] [NK]SyNe: rahi arena hadi 3yana
[00:07:30] [Match] [SS]juan*: do r
[00:07:31] [Discord] KanG: 1.5 dinar leh lol xD
[00:07:32] [Global] [NK]N.: syne r
[00:07:34] [Match] [NK]SyNe: + howa raho ghir yelsaq
[00:07:35] [Spectator] [VU]PunkNoodle: score?
[00:07:36] [Global] Wsx2: enta 2olt 1000 gneh
[00:07:36] [Match] [NK]SyNe: r
5. Because Morphine had won the first two sets, the third set had no impact on the final result. You were refusing to get ready for more than 4 minutes when Juan decided to remove you from the round.
[00:09:31] [Ka]morphine killed [NK]SyNe. (Right leg) (Pump-Action Shotgun) (4.22m)
[00:13:37] [Match] [NK]SyNe has been removed from the match by referee [SS]juan*.

Nonetheless, the 3rd set has a 0-0 result on Challonge.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2020, 08:54:30 pm »
ok let's make very short work of this

I'll start off with what Samir/Syne wrote in his report, counteract with the factual state of things, and add my own commentary thereafter.

Well, as you know my latest match were with Morphine, and i'm hereby to report some of refrees's unfair judgement and being biased towards me

I would like to start with how they made me having disadvantage, okay so firstly as you know most of my matches were in the normal cage where everything is clear and where i practiced, But in my match with morphine they brought me to a place where i can't even see my aim nor enemy correctly, it's a big disadvantage for me and i don't think it's fair judgement , and everytime i said " I DONT WANT TO PLAY IN THIS CAGE" Juan replies with : *play here or you'll be dq*

the cage you were transferred to over the course of our match was the so-called 'lagger cave'.

'lagger cave' does not imply that this cave is supposed to make you lag more than you would have in the normal cage (which is what you're getting at and it's honestly a quite stupid and (literally) very retarded assumption to make).

on the contrary, this 'lagger cave' is supposed to even out the performance compatibility between both opponents in said match.

Secondly, as you can see in this picture : https://imgur.com/a/9gYCU79  , both of them were being biased/racist as well as abusive towards family, which is quite unfair for someone who's having disadvantage too, i thought the chosen refrees were supposed to be mature and run the matches fairly, but that's not what happened yesterday....

Thirdly : https://imgur.com/a/dkWUv97 as you can see in this picture, morphine's behaviour on every round, abusive/racist, i thought the refrees were supposed to handle behaviour/racist issues, but looks like Juan were defending him against me

cannot and will not argue here - some of the statements made by myself and JuaN were brash, rude and in violation of administrative conduct. it happened in the heat of the moment.

that being said - I do not mean to justify, but merely explain the fact that it was because you were insanely overwhelmingly and deliberately dragging out the match and our patience more than either of those two points should have been dragged out under ANY plausible circumstance.

you were irrationally complaining about what you call your 'unfair' addition to the lagger cave, among other extremely irritating and stupid commentary that had no place over the course of this match.

however, I take responsibility for having worded myself inappropriately in regards to you where I shouldn't have, I apologize for it (and I apologize only for that) and if the VCDC management team sees it fit, they can reprimand me for it. otherwise, my conscience is crystal clear.

honestly, how did you expect us to behave when you were groundlessly wasting our time on a Sunday to Monday night - smile, wave and kiss your ass while we're at it?

I don't know about you - but most of the administrative team are grown up people and we have our obligations before the coming start of the week, and by no means do we welcome such an unpractical use of our time. we are not obliged to do so either.

Fourthly : in some round i was trying to type /wep shotgun, but i wasn't able to switch weapons, and when i told juan he said It's not our fault that you are so stupid, you cant switch weapons in the match...  https://imgur.com/a/yJYH0oI as you can see in this picture...

PS: morphine was able to switch, because he's admin, That's just unfair...

bullfuckingshit. I used only player-level commands to switch up my weapons and you had no less access to them than I did.

Fifthly : he didn't even let me continue my last round with him, Juan if you were busy then why would you join and be a biased refree ? next time don't even apply for a refree if you don't have enough time ok?

we asked you whether you wanted to continue the match at least a dozen times. you arrogantly ignored every single instance of us having asked you whether you wanted to continue the match and we came to the conclusion that you did not want to do it. this is exclusively your inaction and, correspondingly, your decision.

Last : The match itself started with juan being biased towards me, and with morphine abusing/being racist... it's just kinda pathetic what vcdc has came to...

simple advice : be careful with whom you're accepting as a refree

request : restart the match with a good unbiased,mature and a good behaviour refree, and in a normal cage.

i do believe that most of refrees agrees with me such as Joker https://imgur.com/a/wkDUbhB as you can see here, some of the refrees just decide to be fair and tell the facts who i respect,  instead of being biased,toxic towards others...

no, no, no and no. our hostile behavior to you was the aftermath of you ass-dragging the match.

I do not agree with the third round being replayed because:

• you didn't want to play it in the first place
  • you didn't want to play it in the first place
  • it is technically useless (but whatever, formalities can be observed as per collective decision of the management team

furthermore:

2 - morphine was able to switch weapons somehow, and it was Juan's job to stop him but instead he kept supporting him and being biased

under no circumstance are either of the opponents obliged to abide by a certain weapon set over the course of the match. we can switch up our weapons whenever and however we want, and that is exactly what I was doing.

1 -  i do believe that morphine uses high resolution and he's from europe, how can't he afford a pc that can run 2002 game, he would've just lowered the resolution to fix the fps, instead of making me play based on his rules

the addition of the GUI interfaces for this season of VCDC makes my PC lag. there is no way around it for me and I don't see how I have to explain myself about it more extensively than I had last night. assuming that I'm supposed to play a certain way on certain equipment based on where I'm from is quite racist in itself so the joke's on you, to be honest.

3- i hope you'll be fair and speak facts, and not be biased towards me just because i am not VU.

you're welcome. as per your request - all facts.

lastly, the only person that should have been reported in this thread is you for wasting our collective fucking time. you've done nothing other than be a pain in the ass for all of us and bitch about things that were completely irrelevant to your potential success in the match.

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2020, 09:10:19 pm »
https://imgur.com/a/d9oFYta , Masteroz was spectating the match since the beginning, and he saw your maturity + who abused first as you can see in the picture, you say i delayed the match which caused you to get mad like a 9 year old kid, but tbh i was just asking why are we in different cage than the usual one, and you just showed your retardness in return... 

And btw i forgot that it's possible to /togglegui and disable it, why you didn't do that in the first place, or you just wanted to get advantage?,  Why they added /togglegui in the first place, if they'll do matches in /laggermatch only? that's another point where it's your fault or perhaps the refree's fault since he didn't even care and just was being biased towards me the whole match,

@krystiano when i said "trash" juan warned me and said i'll dq you if you say that again, then morphine started his racism + family insults and juan didn't even talk with him

Morphine ofc you'll get away with it since it's an VU event afterall, i expected nothing less from this biased community...

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2020, 09:17:03 pm »
I am not going to read tons of long ass messages but Masterroz isn't staff member plus if I am not wrong that picture is from another server.  You are calling us biased lol bro you're asking your friend to tell us who insulted him or you that also makes you biased and I can't expect anything from such people.

On side note: this report itself is a joke, https://ead.thijn.ovh/index.php?topic=2044.0 bro you are racist person too I know it's not related but as a part of VCDC I can't let you put finger on staff for false reasons, also bro don't think I have anything against you just doing my job.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 09:19:50 pm by WiLsOn »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2020, 09:27:17 pm »
And btw i forgot that it's possible to /togglegui and disable it, why you didn't do that in the first place, or you just wanted to get advantage?,

I did disable the GUIs, but I decided to go with the lagger cave mostly solely due to the recommendation of my fellow staff members who said that I'd probably be getting bad FPS drops in the normal arena even with the GUI off.

there is no personal advantage to gain here, in fact I did all of this for your comfort. take it or leave it, but that is how it is.

Morphine ofc you'll get away with it since it's an VU event afterall, i expected nothing less from this biased community...

bias is irrelevant here as I already admitted to the mistake I did and declared that I wouldn't mind facing the consequences for it.

as it stands - it still looks like you're irrationally whining about things that didn't affect the match at all.

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2020, 09:29:57 pm »
I personally attended the whole match and I can surely state where both sides were wrong. Let’s talk about morphine,Yes he did abuse syne and lost patience and that was his bad.

Where as syne on the other hand is one of the most foul mouthed  players in vc-mp . He kept provoking morphine by calling him “trash” and stuff. Plus he took unfathomable amount of time and delayed the match on purpose which resulted in the refrees being a little bitter and it wasn’t even anything if you are mature enough but syne here threw a fit or tantrum after every round. He was vvv toxic and overall unbearable so i don’t really blame morphine or the refrees!

And about the match results nothing unfair happened in the match . Syne used both stubby and shotgun so I don’t really understand what he’s complaining about when saying he couldn’t switch weps and if he thinks he can change his wep in the middle of a round we all know that isn’t possible in an official match even for an “admin” Plus syne started complaining only after the second set and he did that in such a way that third set could not be organised.He didn’t express any concern during the first 2 sets! So overall the match result was fair and I would just see all this as a kid throwing a fit after losing.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 09:33:51 pm by Eazym4 »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2020, 09:42:04 pm »
You were actually acting pretty dumb syne as could be shown in the different logs we have on this topic, about myself threatening you about kicking you for saying "trash", thats false.

Morphine started using Stubby and killed you two times, you started moaning about morph not using the same wep as you and well thats allowed thats written on main rules what weps can you use and those that you cant. Yo ustarted delaying the match right there, you were also moaning at some point because you couldnt switch between weps while the round was going on after the !countdown.

I also removed you from the round because you had lost the match already and we didnt have the time to stand your bullshit about how you couldnt switch weps when you used both shotgun and stubby in several different rounds in the other two sets, perhaps you had no clue about that you already lost the match but the third round where you made us wait for over 5 min crying and moaning around had no impact on the final outcome as krystianoo said.

Also i can see the way you omitted you were losing 4-1 and 3-1 to morph while he was dominating you quite easily and you typed !afk for over a minute then you came back and killed him so easily, but it looks like your "cheat" boost doesnt last for too long hehehe as you ended up losing either way, you should reprimand your friend/cheat dealer Hunting who you are always defending in every server about the faulty tools he could have provided you.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SaMiR^

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2020, 09:44:08 pm »
I personally attended the whole match and I can surely state where both sides were wrong. Let’s talk about morphine,Yes he did abuse syne and lost patience and that was his bad.

Where as syne on the other hand is one of the most foul mouthed  players in vc-mp . He kept provoking morphine by calling him “trash” and stuff. Plus he took unfathomable amount of time and delayed the match on purpose which resulted in the refrees being a little bitter and it wasn’t even anything if you are mature enough but syne here threw a fit or tantrum after every round. He was vvv toxic and overall unbearable so i don’t really blame morphine or the refrees!

And about the match results nothing unfair happened in the match . Syne used both stubby and shotgun so I don’t really understand what he’s complaining about when saying he couldn’t switch weps and if he thinks he can change his wep in the middle of a round we all know that isn’t possible in an official match even for an “admin” .So overall the match result was fair and I would just see all this as a kid throwing a fit after losing.

"he kept provoking morphine"  i said "trash" 1 time and juan was about to dq me, then morphine started abusing + being racist and juan did nothing, i've said that multiple times fix your eyes before posting

And btw i forgot that it's possible to /togglegui and disable it, why you didn't do that in the first place, or you just wanted to get advantage?,

I did disable the GUIs, but I decided to go with the lagger cave mostly solely due to the recommendation of my fellow staff members who said that I'd probably be getting bad FPS drops in the normal arena even with the GUI off.

there is no personal advantage to gain here, in fact I did all of this for your comfort. take it or leave it, but that is how it is.

bias is irrelevant here as I already admitted to the mistake I did and declared that I wouldn't mind facing the consequences for it.

as it stands - it still looks like you're irrationally whining about things that didn't affect the match at all.

i know you won't admit that Juan was biased towards me since it may affect your friendship with him or VU/SS, but at least don't say "bias is irrelevant here" , everyone knows VU is a biased community of kids, yes i'm calling it "kids" because only the kids who deal with things biasedly, it's already proven by a lot of people and i don't say something that is not true.

i'll say something that might seem rude to you, but it's facts

if you think a LW member who can't even C glitch can beat ex ON clan member who owned 99% of vcmp players except hunting, gerz, fulton and firecum then you are delusional or on drugs or you fuse the two

SS juan and ss krystiano was trying everything to make me lose against morphine, and because kristiano who i already beaten in the past don't want to re-fight me again cause he know he will lose once again. it's pretty obvious
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)