May 01, 2024, 03:41:32 am

Author Topic: Unprofessional attempted Deletion of Clan by a Double-Faced Leader  (Read 1003 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Unprofessional attempted Deletion of Clan by a Double-Faced Leader
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 08:08:07 am »
And after D.E.[[V]].I.L blocked Vortex on discord.
So yeah the entire purpose of this topic is to signify that both RONNIE and VORTEX aren't associated with iNs in any way from now on and whatever they do, it won't be linked with iNs and its Entire members.
I think I can still see ronnie wearing INs tag, not entirely sure though
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

KILLERX.

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 10:05:42 am »
no more than KillerX v2 but he has done a little damage to you comparing to RTV.
yeah, i am not like you whom can compromise just the sake of some rank in server since when i tried to discuss with you about biased decisions taken by yandel and you replied with something like that
"i dont think we should discuss since there are many haters around and we dont need to make things more complicated"

Dude almost 50% of vcmp players are like you whom supporting biased decisions just for the sake of rank and due to relations with that guy.

Just shut your mouth and play game no need to compare me with someone or anything since you are a rank whore, i wont mind whatever you do or whatever happens in vcmp but no need to involve my name.
Look who's talking about rank whore, dude we don't give a single shot about you now, either you leave vcmp or stay. I'm facing you right now because you were double faced, was quite fine infront of me but negative on my discussion, could've just said me about my faults but no. Just a personal hate on PL? Every vote was in my favor, yes a moderator is talking.
Dude control your emotions everyone got different mindset and most of RTV staff is voting on base of activity and friendship which is wrong for me.
Okay cheap move from you was not that, it was when you deleted database of server.
Dude i didn't know you are fool as well accusing me for deleting server database, which i didn't did but if still you guys think would be better if you guys prove it by giving some proofs that i did.
Since your accusations makes no sense without proofs
Cannot rate own posts

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 10:13:16 am »
no more than KillerX v2 but he has done a little damage to you comparing to RTV.
yeah, i am not like you whom can compromise just the sake of some rank in server since when i tried to discuss with you about biased decisions taken by yandel and you replied with something like that
"i dont think we should discuss since there are many haters around and we dont need to make things more complicated"

Dude almost 50% of vcmp players are like you whom supporting biased decisions just for the sake of rank and due to relations with that guy.

Just shut your mouth and play game no need to compare me with someone or anything since you are a rank whore, i wont mind whatever you do or whatever happens in vcmp but no need to involve my name.
Is ok to destroy hard grow community because you hate someone?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 05:27:38 pm »
I can touch my nose with my tongue

(Jk I can't :( )
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 07:59:21 pm »
Can anyone summarize?pls? ok thanks

Roystang's art

KILLERX.

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2019, 11:33:23 pm »

Is ok to destroy hard grow community because you hate someone?
Dude i didn't know you are fool as well accusing me for deleting server database, which i didn't did but if still you guys think would be better if you guys prove it by giving some proofs that i did.
  your accusations makes no sense without proofs   
i wont reply after this since you guys just blaming blindly for the thing which i didnt nor you guys proved it just accusing wont help.

that way i would have accused ELK for the things which were happening in ec when he was hosting ec but i had no clue to prove our points so i didn't did anything but its funny to see you guys trying to get people attention by putting all blame on me.
Keep doing it i dont care :)

as for community: i got nothing with this attack its just their(ELK AND HIS Company) cheap tactics not sure whether really someone deleted their server database or they deleted themselves just to put all blame on me
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:36:32 pm by KILLERX. »
Cannot rate own posts

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2019, 04:47:50 am »
Welcome back KillerX bro, come back to vcmp and we will attack DiaZ house Area 51  ;D
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2019, 02:03:54 am »
Welcome back KillerX bro, come back to vcmp and we will attack DiaZ house Area 51  ;D

Two words for you. Fuck you
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2019, 10:05:34 am »
just meet more VUs then join it
no need to open up clans then conspire all over on VU forums
problem solved
Funny Funny x 1 (list)