login
April 25, 2024, 11:53:50 am

Author Topic: Clan Members Application Instructions  (Read 1282 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Clan Members Application Instructions
« on: December 01, 2015, 09:55:10 am »

How to register my clan?
If you want to register your clan in the tournament, create a new topic with the subject <YOUR CLAN TAG> <Clan Name>- Team Red/Blue, for example, [VU] Vice Underdogs - Team Red. Please make sure that the application is posted or approved by a clan leader or equivalent member.

Topic content:
Code: [Select]
Lock Team (Yes/No):

The Lock Team is a new introduction to Vicewar 5 which allows the management to re-balance the teams if one of the team ends up severely outnumbered.

By selecting 'No' in Lock Team, the clan accepts that the management is allowed to move the entire clan in any team to balance the event. The management will consider the team preference in the best way possible, but if one of the teams is heavily outnumbered, appropriate clans will be transferred to that team.

Clans have the liberty to select 'Yes' to lock their team. By selecting 'Yes', the clan expresses that it does not want the management to change their team against their preference under any circumstance.

The management will grant free cookies to clans for selecting 'No'. This allows us to have a better and balanced event.

How to register myself in the tournament with my clan?

If your clan's topic exists on this board, reply to it with the following message:
Format:
Code: [Select]
Ingame Nick:
Ping on VW:
If your clan topic does not exist, request your clan leader to start a new topic.

I am in a clan, but do not want to represent it in the event.

If your clan is officially participating in the event, then you have to apply as a member of the clan. If it is not participating, then all it's members can post their individual applications in the Clan-Less Players Applications. You are allowed to use the clan tag if playing as a clan-less player.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 11:47:09 pm by aXXo »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.