login
April 27, 2024, 06:12:20 pm

Author Topic: Application - BanJack  (Read 1524 times)

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - BanJack
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 05:27:41 am »
Neutral for this time.

I don't know you so neutral for now.

Check your Pm. Trax
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: Saim

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 07:56:13 am »
Even if you acted so childish and retarded after you were exposed, let's give it a chance just because everyone seems to take the risk and give it a shot. Why not, everybody deserves a second chance, Trainee. Hopefully you will do it well this time.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2019, 09:44:06 am »
After that incident, you thought everyone was using aimlock.  :P
I liked when you said "Aimlock" when I raped you in LW back then when I was competing you undercover!  >:D

Trainee. Don't ruin it again mate  :)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2019, 12:52:16 pm »
Since you're trying to interact with us again, made hell lot of efforts

Trainee, don't change my mind again.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2019, 02:53:38 pm »
Know you from a long time, you fucked up in the past but as everyone is willing to give you a chance well then Trainee.

Don't disappoint us again!

Credits : KocKex

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2019, 08:15:37 am »
oh hey we hung out in cnr, Trainee :D

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2019, 07:02:45 pm »
I believe it is too soon for you to rejoin, I do not want to be around you as for right now and I am going with a strong no.

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 07:59:26 pm »
Ok bro, let's make it clear.
But before I start, don't consider this as an angry reply, I don't want to ruin my app, it is my opinion.

I believe it is too soon for you to rejoin, I do not want to be around you as for right now and I am going with a strong no.

You are some annoying idiot, you have no respect for what someone else think and hence I will go for a strong no.

Shawn, you have never supported me in any of my previous applications, your thoughts were always and still negative towards me.

I don't know the exact reason behind that, we didn't meet too much in the past nor we had any talk before, so I don't think you know me very well to say what you said in the second quote.

Before I got into the clan for the first time, I was a very respectful person,unlike what you said, and everybody know that, I don't know why you got that idea about me.

At the end, everyone got his own opinion, but I know who is the person that I am on now, after all what have happened..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 08:26:22 pm by BanJack »

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 08:44:51 pm »
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8846.0
This was the app where you were accepted and I didn't voted in this app cause at that time I was netural about you.

The problem that I have is people being fake, you want to know the reason why I was mostly negative about you before you were accepted ?
Because something about you kept bothering me and I couldn't resolve my doubts about your attitude.
Later on you proved it that I was correct by pulling off your hack stunts and instead of being sorry, you were cocky about it.

So what was the impression you have set before being active again ?
You just told everyone about your identity and even you didn't had what it takes to join any game with the nick nobody wants to see ?

If it was actually *no_mercy* applying without hiding his identity, hell yeah I would have gone for Trainee.
I have nothing more to say and I don't want to influence anyone here about changing their votes.
This is just what I think.

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2019, 09:47:03 pm »
strong trainee
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2019, 10:29:33 pm »
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8846.0
This was the app where you were accepted and I didn't voted in this app cause at that time I was netural about you.
The quote I inserted in my last reply was about this application, not the one that I got accepted in.
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8638.30
Page 3.

The problem that I have is people being fake, you want to know the reason why I was mostly negative about you before you were accepted ?
Because something about you kept bothering me and I couldn't resolve my doubts about your attitude.
Later on you proved it that I was correct by pulling off your hack stunts and instead of being sorry, you were cocky about it.

I have never acted fake, before I got accepted it was the real me, as I told you before, you didn't know me well so you got that idea without even having at least one talk with me.
After that (talking about the time I used hacks at), I acted childish, cocky, retarded, call it what do you want to, but then I admitted it. At that time, I was confused between who I am, what I was trying to do, and why I was doing that.. Yet, in all the cases, I didn't act fake, a day being good, another being bad, confusion as I said.
But at the current time, I assure you that I have learnt lots of principles I have never gotten an idea about before..

So what was the impression you have set before being active again ?
You just told everyone about your identity and even you didn't had what it takes to join any game with the nick nobody wants to see ?

If it was actually *no_mercy* applying without hiding his identity, hell yeah I would have gone for Trainee.

I don't know if you remember, but I once said that I didn't like to change my name, then I realized that no_mercy (as a name) seems like a newbie name, so I waited any reason to let me change it. Besides, how could I hide my identity if I had said that it is me (no_mercy) in my application..

I have nothing more to say and I don't want to influence anyone here about changing their votes.
This is just what I think.
I totally respect what you think, as I said before, everyone got his own opinion.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 10:34:45 pm by BanJack »

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2019, 10:41:31 pm »
I don't really know what's going on in this application, but I did not keenly read through this app the first time. So you're No_Mercy, alright. I have been operating oblivious to that fact, didn't read carefully the first time like I said. I do however respect the fact that you did state it. Idk for sure if nobody would've known but I definitely wouldn't have otherwise, don't have the time.

I'll say it straight though that I think it would be quite the foolish idea and embarrassment for us of Vice Underdogs to re-accept you. Completely asinine.

Read well, the clan is not a springboard. A lot of you come here, do your damage to the nest and the name of the clan, go away without a care in the world, someday get enlightened then decide to return "home", wanting to rebuild back trust. I am not a non-believer of that play of life, I welcome that dynamic as your noble deed for atonement, however, this is my opinion - rebuild back trust through a next clan or clanless, but not through reapplying to VU. There are consequences for your actions, and for me, your days are done here. Done.

A discussion will be made regarding your application that will decide whether I auto-deny this or not, out of respect of the opinions of my fellow clanmates. I strongly believe you don't deserve this kind of privilege ever again.

Topic locked till further notice.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2019, 01:22:59 pm »
I've proceeded to unlock this topic, that needs to go full circle after some discussion with the kids.

Let me start by saying No_Mercy, that it honestly surprises me you applying here after the harm that you caused. For our most recent members that are a bit lost there was a serious issue to disrupt the family unity, threatening Vice Underdogs reputation and turning his back on the Ethos and foundation this family was built upon many years ago.

My vote is clearly a STRONG NO. Idk where you went wrong I remember we dueled a lot when I came back and suddenly you lost your way. Its terrible but it is how it is. I believe you are a good guy, and it makes me glad you want to see yourself becoming the guy you used to be, but honestly I don't think VU is the place for you to do that. I'm a strong believer on second chances and I preach that outside and to our members but you need to take time to really prove yourself.

Its my duty and all of VUs to keep this family safe, and right now we can't take that chance with you. I'm sorry, but you are aware of what you did, we tried to help and you still turned. Now, you should take your time outside of VU and rebuild yourself from the ground up. Show not only to VU but to the community you are worth of the shot you say you want. We're not closing the door, but now its definitely not the time for you to be here. If I sincerely don't see any progress this is going to be my answer over and over again. Take some time, maybe in a near future you can right your wrongs with everyone and become that one good friend you once used to be.

Because at this point there's nothing thats going to change my vote and willingness to protect and keep Vice Underdogs rep where it is.
Informative Informative x 3 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2019, 11:36:52 am »
Changing to NO, based on internal discussion.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2019, 01:09:32 pm »
Too early bro , no.