login
May 01, 2024, 01:57:34 am

Author Topic: Unprofessional attempted Deletion of Clan by a Double-Faced Leader  (Read 1001 times)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
There has been one of the most shameful and disrespectful incidents lately within our legendary community upon which I would like to shed some light. Team iNsomniacs Clan was founded on September 4th, 2017 by iNs.D.E.[[V]].I.L . He invited Ronnie to the clan but ronnie lay down the condition of only coming to the clan as FOUNER, NOT LEADER. Since they were Friends at that time, D.E.[[V]].I.L trusted him and agreed to give him the founder rank. After that, D.E.[[V]].I.L went inactive and the clan was under ronnie who invited various VC:MP players, including me, to the clan and with the passage of time, some of them were either kicked or left. So after that, with the passage of time, D.E.[[V]].I.L became active again at that time the clan had reached 10-15 fully active members. With the passage of time, I too got promoted and came a long way to the LEADER rank, Vortex was Already the leader That time as He was the leader since when i was a full member. Everything was running smoothly until ronnie adopted a "CHEAP LOVER" identity as he indulged into a love affair with a female VC:MP Player whose identity won't be disclosed here. He started damaging the reputation of iNs. I and D.E.[[V]].I.L took the notice of it and immediately suspended him from the clan and issued him a warning mentioning to EITHER stop doing such things which ruin the clan's reputation OR leave the clan permanently. He said that he's leaving both the clan and VC:MP Permanently. Here's a link that would lead to the evidence of ronnie saying this himself (he edited his name and wrote the discord nick of that player in order to blackmail her, which he did of course):

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/599317044005044249/599324486893830160/Screenshot_136.png

English translation of his messages: "ibee, I am leaving vcmp, you and D.E.[[V]].I.L manage the clan, i will guide you regarding all the forum-related stuff, how to do it etc. , or shall I close the clan? "
I didn't replied him back as I was a bit confused at that time. Ronnie left the iNs discord after that and told D.E.[[V]].I.L that he would give the access and authorities of the forum to D.E.[[V]].I.L in a while. But the next day, instead of giving the authorities to D.E.[[V]].I.L, he removed even his forum powers and mine too and posted this topic on iNs forums which, of course, consists of lies:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503993141284831232/600643433358688256/Screenshot_141.png

After that he threatened D.E.[[V]].I.L to return him the ownership of the iNs discord to which D.E.[[V]].I.L simply refused, after which ronnie ruined the clan forums and deleted everyone's account there. We banned ronnie from the discord once again after making the announcement that he is offcially kicked from the clan. Ronnie also planned to make a new discord server of iNs but he wasn't aware of the fact that there's only one official discord server of iNs and nobody won't go in a DUPLICATE server. Ronnie then got the official discord server blanked out by the aid of his sidekick VorTeX, who was also the leader, who accomplished Ronnie's shameful mission by deleting everything in that discord server, removing everyone from that server and leaving that server after that. When me and D.E.[[V]].I.L came online after that time, the server looked something like this (The 2 visible channels were also re-added by us afterwards, originally this entire server was totally blank):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503993141284831232/600645097645932544/IMG_5802.jpg

And after D.E.[[V]].I.L blocked Vortex on discord.
So yeah the entire purpose of this topic is to signify that both RONNIE and VORTEX aren't associated with iNs in any way from now on and whatever they do, it won't be linked with iNs and its Entire members.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
Re: Unprofessional attempted Deletion of Clan by a Double-Faced Leader
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 08:52:54 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 02:13:27 am »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 08:03:42 am »
so, how's that relevant to this forum?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 08:20:00 am »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 09:11:18 am »
aren't those F2 and KF topics enough?

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 12:53:43 pm »
so, how's that relevant to this forum?
It's been long established as a place to vent community matters out, I personally do not mind

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 01:11:32 pm »
EITHER, LOVER, VCMP, D.E.[[V]].I.L, LEADER, I only read these without reading whole thing. :/
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 05:35:51 pm »
no more than KillerX v2 but he has done a little damage to you comparing to RTV.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 09:24:04 pm »
I am afraid that I'm getting too old for this :|
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 10:46:14 pm »
pull yourself together and prepare to attack area 51
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

KILLERX.

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2019, 08:35:34 pm »
no more than KillerX v2 but he has done a little damage to you comparing to RTV.
yeah, i am not like you whom can compromise just the sake of some rank in server since when i tried to discuss with you about biased decisions taken by yandel and you replied with something like that
"i dont think we should discuss since there are many haters around and we dont need to make things more complicated"

Dude almost 50% of vcmp players are like you whom supporting biased decisions just for the sake of rank and due to relations with that guy.

Just shut your mouth and play game no need to compare me with someone or anything since you are a rank whore, i wont mind whatever you do or whatever happens in vcmp but no need to involve my name.
Cannot rate own posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2019, 10:01:52 pm »
Can anyone summarize?pls? ok thanks

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2019, 06:17:14 am »
yeah, i am not like you whom can compromise just the sake of some rank in server since when i tried to discuss with you about biased decisions taken by yandel and you replied with something like that
"i dont think we should discuss since there are many haters around and we dont need to make things more complicated"

Dude almost 50% of vcmp players are like you whom supporting biased decisions just for the sake of rank and due to relations with that guy.

Just shut your mouth and play game no need to compare me with someone or anything since you are a rank whore, i wont mind whatever you do or whatever happens in vcmp but no need to involve my name.
Look who's talking about rank whore, dude we don't give a single shot about you now, either you leave vcmp or stay. I'm facing you right now because you were double faced, was quite fine infront of me but negative on my discussion, could've just said me about my faults but no. Just a personal hate on PL? Every vote was in my favor, yes a moderator is talking.
Okay cheap move from you was not that, it was when you deleted database of server.