login
April 20, 2024, 04:48:08 am

Author Topic: Congratulations Red Team  (Read 6318 times)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations Red Team
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 04:58:46 pm »
Storm kicked some blue guy (i forgot name) because he repeatedly threw molotovs right on our spawn point.
I myself raided the blue DT base, but i never spawn killed anyone...so it was allowed :)
Well the kick reason was "camping" not "spawnkilling"  ???
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gulk

• im very cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 05:51:47 pm »
RED TEAM ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 07:38:37 pm »
Good enjoyable event. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks to VU for making another Vice War and all of the players who participated. And Red is fucking pwning bluefags again.

ToXic

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • U BaD AsS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 07:57:01 pm »
Congratulations guys

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 02:22:24 am »
Was a nice event.
But the later hours were pretty much a one-sided affair.

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 04:11:01 pm »
Staying at the base and getting shot in the back while fighting off one single lagger was getting very frustrating. I joined the event to have fun and not to ruin my mood, and I knew that staying at the base will only create rage inside me. Also the base itself was depressing (junkyard, yuck). So I chose to leave the base and be a guerilla: harrassing and picking off lonely blue players, raiding their base in downtown (I would do the same in Prawn if it wasn't that laggy), damaging and stealing their vehicles, messing with their plans - all of which made THEM to rage, get weaker and be less able to attack us ;)))))))))))) At the same time having fun and leaving myself out of all the negative stuff going on in main bases and chat.
Thank you all for the event! This was much much much better than XE full of players :> Even though I have a headache now (hangover?), I had a really good saturday evening :DD Looking forward to the next war ;D

are you alive?

jansi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 10:01:32 pm »
anyways good to know you were camping in our DT spawn, stormeus actually kicked some1 from the blue team for doing that, i guess you should've been kicked aswell for doing the same.
I don't know what that player did but I wasn't spawnkilling or waiting near a spawn point to get an easy kill.

are you alive?
What did you mean with that? :D I'm alive just have loads of work to do.

RedleR

• RedleR -> I Kill You ..
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 02:45:25 am »
jajajajaj  ;D

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 03:00:22 am »
Staying at the base and getting shot in the back while fighting off one single lagger was getting very frustrating. I joined the event to have fun and not to ruin my mood, and I knew that staying at the base will only create rage inside me. Also the base itself was depressing (junkyard, yuck). So I chose to leave the base and be a guerilla: harrassing and picking off lonely blue players, raiding their base in downtown (I would do the same in Prawn if it wasn't that laggy), damaging and stealing their vehicles, messing with their plans - all of which made THEM to rage, get weaker and be less able to attack us ;)))))))))))) At the same time having fun and leaving myself out of all the negative stuff going on in main bases and chat.
Thank you all for the event! This was much much much better than XE full of players :> Even though I have a headache now (hangover?), I had a really good saturday evening :DD Looking forward to the next war ;D

roofer nub :D

And congratz Red Team. I liked how you guys were protecting the junkyard base. That really made it a challenge for us and just nice gameplans.

I am looking forward to the next vw3, i hoping it will be better than the last one :)

RedleR

• RedleR -> I Kill You ..
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 03:08:29 am »

roofer nub :D

And congratz Red Team. I liked how you guys were protecting the junkyard base. That really made it a challenge for us and just nice gameplans.

I am looking forward to the next vw3, i hoping it will be better than the last one :)

;)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 05:49:41 am »
There is something about the *USA* clan.
They have been in the winning team in both VWs  ;)

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 10:41:26 am »
There is something about the *USA* clan.
They have been in the winning team in both VWs  ;)
So has ShakeJunt  :)

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 02:18:00 pm »
I wasn't on the war because of trip reason :<

asd

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 04:03:27 pm »
I wasn't on the war because of trip reason :<
sad for you mate be here for the next Vice War

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Deso

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2011, 02:18:38 pm »
Next time I'll participate in this event in the Red team.

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain