login
March 19, 2024, 02:30:13 am

Author Topic: Credits  (Read 3333 times)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Credits
« on: July 03, 2018, 07:56:19 pm »

Directed By:

[VU]GangstaRas & [VU]aXXo

Written By:

[VU]GangstaRas & [VU]aXXo

Scripted By:

[VU]aXXo & [VU_T]Luckshya

Produced By:

Vice Underdogs

Founder:

Forum Event Manager:

Event Board Coordinator:

Event Board Moderators:

Banner & Logo Designer:

3D Modeler & Flag Template:

VPS Host:

IRC Scripter:

Discord Scripter:

Promoters:

Topic Translators:

Script Translators:

Vice War Registrations:

Vice War Staff Registrations:

Membergroup Management: 

[VU]aXXo
[VU]Charley

[VU]Thijn

[VU]aXXo

[VU]Fercho
[VU]hotdogcat
[VU]aXXo
[VU]Tobi0
[VU]EvilSpiriT
[VU]GangstaRas
[VU_T]Norman4354

[VU]GangstaRas

[VU]GangstaRas

[VU]aXXo
[VU_T]Luckshya

[VU]aXXo
[VU_T]Luckshya

[VU_T]Luckshya

[VU_R]MD619
[VU]Siezer

[VU]Tobi0
[VU]EvilSpiriT
[VU_T]Norman4354

[SS]Bhai
[OSKr]Calhoun
[VU]Tobi0
[VU_T]Norman4354
[VU_T]PunkNoodle
[VU_T]Luckshya

[VU]WiLsOn
[VU]aXXo
[VU]Siezer
[VU]La[Z]eR
[VU]GangstaRas

[VU]aXXo
[VU]hotdogcat
[VU]GangstaRas
[VU]Siezer

[VU]Thijn
[VU]aXXo
[VU]GangstaRas
[VU]WiLsOn
[VU]Siezer
[VU]La[Z]eR

Special Thanks To:

[MK]NewK
[SS]krystianoo
[SS]Gohan
=TRC=morphine
[SS]ELK
[SS]Bhai
[MK]Halchter
[VU]TzUnam
[LK]Zatch
[VU]Tony
[UF]SuriAttacker
[EAF]Aaron
[VU]Ferrari32
Milko
[SS]Eddy
[Ro]Sebastian
[VU]Stormeus
SLC
[Ka]Castagna

and others
along with

All members of Vice War Staff
&
All registered participants of Vice War 7: Biker Brawl

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:08:36 pm by GangstaRas »
Winner Winner x 16 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Credits
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 08:15:38 pm »
what a heart-touching moment. anyways thanks for everyone who made ViceWar better.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 11:27:23 pm »
vcmp at his best... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 8) 8) 8)
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 08:49:48 am »

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 01:59:02 pm »
Important edit.

aXXo is actually the intellectual right holder on the concept of Vice War itself. Without his concept idea, the series event in and of itself that has become VC:MP tradition would never exist to begin with. Credit duly given where it is due.

Charley holds the creator rights as the implementer of the event, in layman terms, the person made the concept a reality.

Lastly, I aim to make this a new standard, paying homage to individuals in this fashion in the community. While it is a VU event (hence so many VU names certain areas), we are never shy to outside help, though this year was under some stricter regulations in that regard due to previous abuse patterns in the minority.

Nevertheless, our Special Thanks is dedicated to the broader community that helped in the administration, collaborated in the crime investigations, aided in the scripting issues, advised in the 3D modeling issues, assisted in the server stability testings and much more. To the rest of the community, understand that we truly thank you all for making this as great as it is. That kind of love transcends beyond groups, clans and stereotypes.

To the hackers, it's not too late to stop. Honestly look at this. Giving credit is one of the humblest things you can do as a show of appreciation and that appreciation goes a long way one step at a time to bond the community. Why hate? Why fight something like this out to divide the people and create chaos? For all that have been banned from this one, the door is open for Vice War 8 in December this year, months away. It's a clean slate after July 7. All you have to do is cease hacking. Don't ruin things like this.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 04:26:59 pm »
To the hackers, it's not too late to stop. Honestly look at this. Giving credit is one of the humblest things you can do as a show of appreciation and that appreciation goes a long way one step at a time to bond the community. Why hate? Why fight something like this out to divide the people and create chaos? For all that have been banned from this one, the door is open for Vice War 8 in December this year, months away. It's a clean slate after July 7.

You guys have got an opportunity which isn't given nowadays by almost all of the servers. Learn from what you have done - is seriously that hard to make headshots with m4 without using cheats? To be honest, i would ban your asses permanently from every vice war. You are lucky that GangstaRas is still giving you a chance. It depends on you to either take or waste it.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

hotdogcat

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 07:10:43 pm »
Cheaters doesn't even understand how lucky they are...
They have got a very precious thing: another chance and a chance to get their sins forgiven but all what they are doing is throwing this on the trash.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Credits to Bart.

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 07:48:24 pm »
To the hackers, it's not too late to stop. Honestly look at this. Giving credit is one of the humblest things you can do as a show of appreciation and that appreciation goes a long way one step at a time to bond the community. Why hate? Why fight something like this out to divide the people and create chaos? For all that have been banned from this one, the door is open for Vice War 8 in December this year, months away. It's a clean slate after July 7.

You guys have got an opportunity which isn't given nowadays by almost all of the servers. Learn from what you have done - is seriously that hard to make headshots with m4 without using cheats? To be honest, i would ban your asses permanently from every vice war. You are lucky that GangstaRas is still giving you a chance. It depends on you to either take or waste it.
make me feels that you are creator of VCMP. + I am Scared  :-[
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 06:08:36 pm »
Thank you Ras, for giving me the opportunity to help you. You know there's people out here that can help the comunity to make things like this. Great Job people!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 06:13:37 pm »
Great work guys. <3

Btw am not mentioned  >:( :P ;D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 09:50:05 pm »
Great work guys. <3

aw, maybe next year <3 <3 <3
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2018, 10:19:01 pm »
Great work guys. <3

RoyStang's Art

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 01:58:24 pm »
 :-*SPECIAL THANKS FROM MY HEART TO ALL OF YOU .

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2018, 08:48:36 am »
VCMP at his best 😊
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 08:50:21 am by nawghty_boy »