March 19, 2024, 10:45:30 am

Author Topic: FPS Problem!  (Read 16779 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: FPS Problem!
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2018, 09:56:57 pm »
Throw wooden pc right outta window and see how far it goes.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2018, 12:37:00 am »
Step #1:-

Right click on you My Computer>Properties>Advance System Settings>Advanced>Performance>Settings>Visual Effects, and then change the setting to  "Adjust for best Performance".
If this not work then try 2nd.

Step #2:-

Windows 7
Join any server of vcmp and then go into the task manager >process tab and then right click on vice city process and change set priority to high/above normal( iam not sure about windows 7 if it allows you to change priority or no)

Windows 10

Join any server of vcmp and then go into the task manager >details tab and then right click on vice city process and change set priority to high/above normal

Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2018, 04:48:36 am »
Even if you have a bigger display, change your resolution back to 640x480.
Don't use any mods. Use the default vc game. That's it, believe me I had P4 and I usually got 50fps.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2018, 10:14:56 am »

Right click on you My Computer>Properties>Advance System Settings>Advanced>Performance>Settings>Visual Effects, and then change the setting to  "Adjust for best Performance".

Windows 7
Join any server of vcmp and then go into the task manager >process tab and then right click on vice city process and change set priority to high/above normal( iam not sure about windows 7 if it allows you to change priority or no)

Windows 10

Join any server of vcmp and then go into the task manager >details tab and then right click on vice city process and change set priority to high/above normal

any windows xp?

(I can change the priority in the task manager thingy but I need more advices)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2018, 02:56:34 pm »

Windows 7

Windows 10

any windows xp?

Well I haven't use Windows XP after release of Windows 7.

In windows XP you should try classic theme.

But i suggest you to change it to Windows 7 because it is better for gaming.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:58:38 pm by SMD »

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2018, 03:47:18 pm »

Windows 7

Windows 10

any windows xp?

Well I haven't use Windows XP after release of Windows 7.

In windows XP you should try classic theme.

But i suggest you to change it to Windows 7 because it is better for gaming.

you mean I must change 1GB ram and pentuim 4 computer to windows 7? ok
I can get to 60 fps with max res thought but it is annoying to see it get down to 30. Ill try to change res.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2018, 06:39:14 pm »
Tell me your pc specifications.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2018, 06:48:45 pm »
Pentuim D 3.40 GHz 3,40 GHz
1.00 GB ram
nividia geforce 7300 LE

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2018, 04:20:42 am »
Pentuim D 3.40 GHz 3,40 GHz
1.00 GB ram
nividia geforce 7300 LE
So here's the solution, install fresh windows 7 (activated) ultimate, after this install avast antivirus. Run a whole system scan, remove the bullshit threats comes over, restart the pc. Play vcmp now.

I had fps problems like 20-30 in my old pc, used to remove viruses in order to get 50fps then.. Resolution must be low keep dat in mind.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2018, 05:45:24 am »
You can run 32 bit of windows 7 on 1 gb but for 64 you need atleast 2 gb ram to run windows 7 fine and what is your on board graphic card ram?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 05:47:24 am by SMD »

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2018, 08:00:30 am »
You can run 32 bit of windows 7 on 1 gb but for 64 you need atleast 2 gb ram to run windows 7 fine and what is your on board graphic card ram?
you mean capacity or smth like that, it is 512MB

thanks for information, I'll try to convince my dad to atleast buy me a copy.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2018, 08:23:11 am »
I'll try to convince my dad to atleast buy me a copy.
I love Pakistan.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2018, 08:32:15 am »
I'll try to convince my dad to atleast buy me a copy.
I love Pakistan.
oh, you know what? I will download trial copy and hack it with bellarc  >:D >:D >:D
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2018, 03:12:38 pm »

Windows 7

Windows 10

That actually works in Windows 7, just check "Show Processes from all Users" and then you will be able to change priority.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2018, 08:02:42 pm »
Try upgrading your hardware ( RAM to 2 GB(minimum) or 4GB (Recommended) and GPU. ) CPU with 3.40 GHz is fine.
Read this
vw8 benchmarking

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S