March 28, 2024, 12:43:59 pm

Author Topic: Support for Ext4Fsd  (Read 587 times)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Support for Ext4Fsd
« on: May 06, 2019, 06:11:25 pm »
Hi.. It's all about a software which consists Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4 file system. You can find it on several websites. I've been suffering from an error. I formatted my drive with Mini Tool Partition with Ext4 file system so the disk wasn't processing at all. I searched on the internet and found this program and at first when I done installing this it worked!! but now when I'm installing this software I don't get the right results. The disk isn't readable and unprocessed. I request you kindly help me with this issue. I need to install Phoenix OS ROC. I already installed it successfully but after re-window I have to do it again.

Thanks! Hope someone will come with a great answer.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Support for Ext4Fsd
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 11:26:24 am »
Hi.. It's all about a software which consists Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4 file system. You can find it on several websites. I've been suffering from an error. I formatted my drive with Mini Tool Partition with Ext4 file system so the disk wasn't processing at all. I searched on the internet and found this program and at first when I done installing this it worked!! but now when I'm installing this software I don't get the right results. The disk isn't readable and unprocessed. I request you kindly help me with this issue. I need to install Phoenix OS ROC. I already installed it successfully but after re-window I have to do it again.

Thanks! Hope someone will come with a great answer.

These are linux supported drive partitions, run ubuntu live cd, and see what you can do, use its GParted utility to format the partition the right way, or use EaseUs File partition tool to and tell us what you can come up with.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 06:16:06 pm »
I'll try that and report if it's not working, till then I request not to lock the topic thanks.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 06:46:58 am »
Can't you express more about this? I mean more easily. I stiill can't understand.