login
April 27, 2024, 12:38:37 pm

Author Topic: Application - La[Z]eR  (Read 9472 times)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - La[Z]eR
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 02:31:58 pm »
1- What can you offer to the clan?

2.- Why do you think you should be accepted?

3.- Tell us more about your experience in VcMp.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Give me Galletas

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 05:35:52 pm »
1- What can you offer to the clan?

2.- Why do you think you should be accepted?

3.- Tell us more about your experience in VcMp.

Hello there,
Regarding the first question, I can offer whatever I've got along with trust, peace and my skills too. I assure you all that it would not be your bad choice if you give me a chance. I will serve the clan with my loyalty and want to continue my vcmp career with you guys till the end.

I believe that it's the right place where I can enhance my skills under the guidance of the team members who can teach me something good. Also I want to represent a good team and would love to join this gang. I believe members here seems to be good at teamwork. Just wish to get in here so that we can dominate any other gangs like WK.

I've been playing since dec 2013 and apart from that I've got a good activity period. I am familiar with all the guidelines and the rules of every servers and know almost every basic thing of VC:MP
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 06:05:12 pm »
I like the way you answered those, good going.  :thumbsup:

Haven't seen you much in a/d, but in May you asked us to close your app, because you are leaving vcmp. Have you decided to return now?

Voting Trainee  :thumbsup:

Edit: Right now you have a lot of negative votes, so maybe it's your chance here to change their minds. And of course, suggestion for making apps- I believe the app would've gone more positively from the beginning if you put your last post as the answer in the first page. The first page looks just generic, here you are showing smth. Good luck! :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:10:10 pm by Veteran »
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 06:45:37 pm »
I like the way you answered those, good going.  :thumbsup:

Haven't seen you much in a/d, but in May you asked us to close your app, because you are leaving vcmp. Have you decided to return now?

Voting Trainee  :thumbsup:

Edit: Right now you have a lot of negative votes, so maybe it's your chance here to change their minds. And of course, suggestion for making apps- I believe the app would've gone more positively from the beginning if you put your last post as the answer in the first page. The first page looks just generic, here you are showing smth. Good luck! :)

Agreed. Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Thomas

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 06:53:20 pm »
good luck
Cannot rate own posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 07:16:55 pm »
T.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 07:28:05 pm »
I've seen your name around and haven't seen anything bad about you. You're also answering questions pretty well so far, so I'll toss in a T vote on those merits.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 08:29:52 pm »
I'd really like for you to change the minds of the clanmates that are stating no at this point of your application.  What do you think being a VU stands for? Do you believe that VU is at the peak of VCMP?

ITS THE BIG DOG!

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016, 10:56:10 pm »
Trainee.

Give me Galletas

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2016, 11:12:27 pm »
Trainee.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2016, 01:32:43 am »
I'd really like for you to change the minds of the clanmates that are stating no at this point of your application.  What do you think being a VU stands for? Do you believe that VU is at the peak of VCMP?
Today I see VU as one of the most active, biggest and strongest community. I think it is the only gang in which I see people having a positive mindset instead of just collaborating with WK team for no reason (maybe to avoid getting pwnt).
This is a unique gang which offers a good choice to different skillful players and stand against each and every gang fearlessy. The thing I like the most in VU is their team work and their level of maturity. There are ample of good gangs but they lack that maturity level, which I see here is up to the mark.
It wouldn't be fair to directly say it as the competition among a few clans has been increasing now a days. But for me it is best and I can contribute a lot in maintaining it's repo and its dignity. I will make my best efforts for that.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 01:41:26 am by saurabh »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2016, 03:25:36 am »
Trainee

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

[MLP]Rarity

• Likes to post
  • Best Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2016, 01:52:58 pm »
Good luck.

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2016, 03:52:56 pm »
You seem to be a nice person with a good sense of humour, so changed to Trainee.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2016, 05:19:01 pm »
Trainee.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember