April 27, 2024, 08:35:36 am

Author Topic: Application - EazY  (Read 10621 times)

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - EazY
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2012, 06:23:20 am »
Sorry If I'm not allowed to post here but Guys see EazY behaves how:-
http://www.tzclan.smfnew.com/index.php/board,8.0.html

http://www.tzclan.smfnew.com/index.php/board,18.0.html

he made this coz I killed him twice in a server. Thanks  O0 if i killed him two times and he made this then if all killed him he will go to forums and insult and I removed lots of his posts Insulting me badly with "look this gay"
~My Regards~
Who are you? are you bigghost? you are the pro insulter in the world don't forget that... what you want from him? you want his application gets denied? See this http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=3211.0
Now it's a strong Trainee
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 06:26:10 am by Midiox »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 08:12:55 am »
RAcer he is not that one eazy.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 08:15:33 am »
Trainer, 'tho you still need to improve your english ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

TrollCake

• Fanatic
  • Loyalty to ULK for ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 03:12:57 pm »
lol Abdula.

Changing my vote to Rookie:thumbsup:

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2012, 03:18:05 pm »
I dont care too much but im only wondering that some ppl dont want EazY in VU... whatever its not my buisness^^
If its not ur business so why do u posted that? ¬¬

And by the way TZ´s guys can u stop making off topic here... u can give us ur opinion about him only that... like Nadeem does

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2012, 05:26:35 pm »
Sometimes you turn up with weird actitudes
indeed ,u need to work on your English....skills are not what exactly VU looking for...MY VOTE IS NEUTRAL

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2012, 06:08:17 pm »
Well, another STRONG No.

For the obvious reason that you're to much impatient. You need to be patient while playing with others as for sure you'll not get the players with 25 - 30 pings but you'll have to face some lagers to.  You're to much short tempered and just forget everything that you've a clan tag which you're representing. Just one purpose for you at that time is to use unacceptable language. For the very reason, i'm voting No. I don't think you'll change your self...

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2012, 06:56:46 pm »
Well, another STRONG No.

For the obvious reason that you're to much impatient. You need to be patient while playing with others as for sure you'll not get the players with 25 - 30 pings but you'll have to face some lagers to.  You're to much short tempered and just forget everything that you've a clan tag which you're representing. Just one purpose for you at that time is to use unacceptable language. For the very reason, i'm voting No. I don't think you'll change your self...
MaDKilleR,that's you told to me yea by the way,but already i was change myself,while more playing an servers i learn alot of things,for now I'm patient.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2012, 07:39:20 pm »
English level too low.

Abdula001

• Regular
  • Gib Moni Plos
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2012, 11:01:30 pm »
LOL TROLL NAAB XD AKA SABATH

TrollCake

• Fanatic
  • Loyalty to ULK for ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 12:28:49 am »
LOL TROLL NAAB XD AKA SABATH

LOLOLOL

I'll duel with EazY and i'll test his skills, after the duel i'll change my vote again.

UlrichZuko

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • What'd you want...an autograph?
    • View Profile
    • UlrichZuko WebTV
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2012, 12:42:11 am »
He has my vote.

buda

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2012, 09:56:01 am »
ok since everyone agrees to give him a chance.. i will as well T
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 10:09:47 am »
Abdula, if you have nothing to say that is relevant to the application please don't say anything at all. Chat somewhere else.

As for Eazy, I'm not sure. I like you Eazy but your English level is quite poor and I have seen you get very impatient ingame. My vote is half way between trainee and no.

Writer of excessively long posts

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2012, 10:18:48 am »
Sorry, but I don't understand "impatient ingame" like what? What he did ingame? Can any one explain to me what he did exactly to say about him " impatient ingame"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:20:43 am by Midiox »