May 04, 2024, 03:20:42 am

Author Topic: ShakeJunt/Bo_Outlaw App  (Read 3751 times)

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: ShakeJunt/Bo_Outlaw App
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 06:54:22 pm »
Why the fuck you left anyway really..I wont vote this time
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 03:59:34 am »
Why the fuck you left anyway really..I wont vote this time
I was gunna leave vcmp
but then i wanted to come back and for awhile wanted to be clanless but nao i wanna rejoin
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 07:03:39 am »
Votes are pretty much tied between rookie and full member, anyone else wanna put their vote in?

Writer of excessively long posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 11:54:37 pm »
Hm, thought I voted.

Anyway, I really have something to say about "the big /c slap abuse" and the sudden, old decision to leave the clan, but after the crazy last night it's just hard to think properly and I just can't put it all together in this post atm.  But I also don't want Shake to wait much longer and, since I find both of those situations- here, in VU and in XE pretty ridiculous, I'm voting Full member. They were nothing that terrible to demote him also in here.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 11:59:07 pm »
Hm, thought I voted.

Anyway, I really have something to say about "the big /c slap abuse" and the sudden, old decision to leave the clan, but after the crazy last night it's just hard to think properly and I just can't put it all together in this post atm.  But I also don't want Shake to wait much longer and, since I find both of those situations- here, in VU and in XE pretty ridiculous, I'm voting Full member. They were nothing that terrible to demote him also in here.

1 thing that gets me upset:
1. Dont fuck with my stats! I Can be a complete bitch when it comes to status. (Dunno Why) Look, i know what i did was wrong, but sometimes (like that time), i was a little upset, so i just reported him. Its not my fault. Since he had level 3, I can't even kill him, knowing that that fuck /c slap was waiting for me.

Anyways Fuck It, Full Member. (Thats where all the votes were summing up to) My vote was Rookie or some shit but w/e.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 12:00:43 am by Maverick »

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 04:08:01 am »
Hm, thought I voted.

Anyway, I really have something to say about "the big /c slap abuse" and the sudden, old decision to leave the clan, but after the crazy last night it's just hard to think properly and I just can't put it all together in this post atm.  But I also don't want Shake to wait much longer and, since I find both of those situations- here, in VU and in XE pretty ridiculous, I'm voting Full member. They were nothing that terrible to demote him also in here.

1 thing that gets me upset:
1. Dont fuck with my stats! I Can be a complete bitch when it comes to status. (Dunno Why) Look, i know what i did was wrong, but sometimes (like that time), i was a little upset, so i just reported him. Its not my fault. Since he had level 3, I can't even kill him, knowing that that fuck /c slap was waiting for me.

Anyways Fuck It, Full Member. (Thats where all the votes were summing up to) My vote was Rookie or some shit but w/e.
Got all anal Sam Cassell
And you know we fuck around like that  ;)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 09:54:16 am »
Re-accepted as full member. Welcome back mate

Writer of excessively long posts

Aleksandr

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://vkontakte.ru
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 05:41:04 pm »
wb

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 05:57:53 pm »

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.