April 18, 2024, 12:12:27 am

Author Topic: Real madrid discussion  (Read 689 times)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
Real madrid discussion
« on: March 11, 2019, 01:39:51 am »
What do you think about his DT Santiago Solari, He really deserves keep manage this great club?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Real madrid discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 02:37:05 am »
Well the team was left to him barely strong, he took the responsibility upon his shoulders and there were few possibilities to get relief after the fall they had at the beginning of the season. Player's attitude has been affected since Zidane and Cristiano left (I don't mean RM is nothing without them) and some of them can't give or push much else after 4 champions lol. The team has to get cleaned and bring new top players, and I think that the probabilities are more with Hazard and Lewandowski.

About Solari, I'm not pretty sure about leaving him as a Coach, since he started well but slowly decreased his level though the team was awful at the moment. He has no experience to lead a big team like RM, so I'd sign a new Coach with more experience like Klopp (100% Impossible) or Ranieri.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Niko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 02:48:15 am »
Ranieri is the new Roma's DT

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Niko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 05:50:37 pm »
Want to know the last new? Zizou will be back OMFG