May 02, 2024, 04:48:01 pm

Author Topic: Application - imkiki  (Read 1444 times)

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
Application - imkiki
« on: December 13, 2019, 12:45:59 pm »
Nick: imkiki

Timezone/Country: GMT +08:00/Malaysia

Previous Nicks: KingOfVC

Additional Comments: Hi, its me again, i was part of VU in 2016 - 2017, due to some problem with other members, i left VU on July 2017. After i left, i starting doing bad thing again (because you not in any clan and you can do anything you like, sounds good but if you did wrong you would ruin your reputation, just like me, lol), after my app denied in MK in January due to my bad thing i did few months ago, instead keep digging my own grave, i decide to rebuild my reputation again, doing server development like bringing unique map to VCMP (myriad playground), rework old script from scratch (RTV), also helping some people with scripting, and this what i can do to community.
I wont fuck up myself again, ever! I learned many lessions after i left VU, and i regret  it. Last thing i wanted to say is sorry to all people i hurt before :-[

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 03:27:01 pm by TheKing »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - imkiki
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 01:05:12 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 01:17:16 pm »
this app goes to my bin, bye :)
nothing to say x_x
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 01:19:26 pm by Thomas »

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 01:18:01 pm »
I’ve always admired you and the efforts you’ve made but I at this point have some trust issues which doesn’t allow me to put faith on the people who are applying back. Just like you stated in your farewell topic, I’ll say the same, nothing substantial to add but if you just take a look at your leaving topic, you will come to know. Words said you are following:

nothing to say much, thanks VU for giving me chance to be part of this family. Bye all VUs :-X

Topic for more details: https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8991.0

We kept asking you, in fact each one of us asked about the reason behind your departure but you didn’t even bothered to explain. We could have solved the problem but you been coward there and tried to run away from problems.

I heard you somewhere saying that VU has changed and having all the newly accepted who are dumb people. Just to add for you, we’ve accepted a lot of new people ever since you left and they are maybe not known to you. Are you changing your statement or what?

The way you left KIKI was very embarrassing, you made it look like, we are to be blamed. You never bothered to reply your clan mates and enlighten them with the reasons but you showed how much our questions and opinions worth to you.

I like you as an individual and I admire your work too but I’m just too scared of these departures and especially those who don’t explain us what we have done wrong to them. Sorry but I’m negative for now. I was highly disappointed back then and by all this time, I’m not convinced.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 06:07:20 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 01:29:23 pm »
Sorry but no I still don't trust you.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 01:32:29 pm »
You can't leave without say when we try to help you not to and comeback and just say you want to apply for your spot and that you're sorry.You closed a chapter that could of been worked out here with the people you knew and you didnt want that. All of what seizer said is completely on the nail.

Its a No for me. Consequences are sometimes learn the hard way and this is one of them. Rebuild your trust.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 02:09:30 pm »
I like you as an individual and I admire your work too but I’m just too scared of these departures and especially those who don’t explain us what we have done wrong to them. Sorry but I’m negative for now. I was highly disappointed back then and by all this time, I’m not convinced.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2019, 02:46:22 pm »
Wish you good luck.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2019, 03:16:30 pm »
thanks for your vote guys, i know it too early to apply here. I will keep improve it and rebuilding my trust.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2019, 04:16:34 pm »
I really wish to vote positive here, but I can not do it lad.
You'll need more time since this was something nobody was expecting.

But we still don't know why you left ? (Or you did told us about that?)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2019, 04:22:19 pm »
NO

I'm Rookie :D

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2019, 04:33:01 pm »
I really wish to vote positive here, but I can not do it lad.
You'll need more time since this was something nobody was expecting.

But we still don't know why you left ? (Or you did told us about that?)
I left because having some problem with some members, and i left instead solve it (big fucking mistake move ever). And i will wait for sometime and try interact with other VUs.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2019, 04:38:38 pm »
Meet more VU's

Jk, I want to see some activity first
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2019, 04:58:12 pm »
Meet more VU's

Jk, I want to see some activity first
I will try active more in VCMP.

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2019, 05:36:12 pm »
Not today man, sorry

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky