login
April 27, 2024, 04:59:14 pm

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 39872 times)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2016, 01:33:33 pm »
Test the tool with fpv weapons, if their sens is adjusted like sniper refiles.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ThunderStorm

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2016, 01:38:16 pm »
Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:46:01 pm by ThunderStorm »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2016, 01:43:45 pm »
Assuming this works perfectly with 0ms delay (which is to say alot in a fast paced game like VC:MP), the setting on the .ini file of the tool that controls this value, has an "_X" on the end of its name (not going to write its full name otherwise people can google it and find it, but the people with this tool can check the name themselves), which is to say it supposedly controls the x-axis aswell. On those logs I posted, it is said that it controls the zoom so what I can assume from this, is that it controls both the zoom and the x-axis, in which case the x-axis will get triggered after pressing the right mouse for all weapons that use FPV.

My main concern still stands though, which is to have a .dll that is altering game addresses, while the mouse drivers dont' change anything in the game, just the mouse itself.
The method I described would work 100% properly without any delay (as that can be programmed) however I don't know the deal with the x axis adjustment in your tool as that is a case apart from this one.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2016, 01:44:15 pm »
Oh, so why then banning krystiano knowing he didn't zoom in weapons, but just lowered y-sensitivity?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2016, 01:58:45 pm »
I didn't download the tool at all, what I know is simply what was in the logs. The files on the links I omited were already disabled, I simply omited the links in case the person who uploaded the files decides to re-enable the links.

Oh, so why then banning krystiano knowing he didn't zoom in weapons, but just lowered y-sensitivity?
krystianoo did use a 3rd party software to edit memory addresses just like this tool does, also krystianoo then used keybinds like hotkeys to switch through different sensitivity settings while ingame.

HARIS

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2016, 02:01:04 pm »
Discuss and shit post away.

Top Clan Miami Killers
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2016, 02:05:25 pm »
Well, I'll never understand why are different y-x axis considered a cheat, because even in esports, players do that and it's completely legal. If it doesn't interfere with other game stuff, like change fov/anything except y-x sensitivity, what is the real problem?

I guess if I changed my WASD binding to up/down/left/right, I'd be considered as a member of ON clan.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2016, 02:09:33 pm »
Well, I'll never understand why are different y-x axis considered a cheat, because even in esports, players do that and it's completely legal. If it doesn't interfere with other game stuff, like change fov/anything except y-x sensitivity, what is the real problem?

I guess if I changed my WASD binding to up/down/left/right, I'd be considered as a member of ON clan.
The difference is if you are modifying your game through some .dll /editing memory or simply using a feature a from the mouse you bought that does not touch the game.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 02:12:47 pm by NewK »

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2016, 02:36:46 pm »
simply using a feature a from the mouse you bought that does not touch the game.
Hello undercover Razer's marketer. Ok we all will buy your mouse to be not cheaters.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2016, 02:50:21 pm »
So the ban is just because a code has been a little modified.
I get it now. So krystianoo is banned for basically nothing. XD
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2016, 02:51:31 pm »
simply using a feature a from the mouse you bought that does not touch the game.
Hello undercover Razer's marketer. Ok we all will buy your mouse to be not cheaters.
thanks

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2016, 02:54:21 pm »
thanks
Me later.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

[EAF]King

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2016, 04:46:23 pm »
Does this mean I would be in trouble if I want to avoid the aiming "grid" in VC? That alone makes me furious as hell because it's still present in 0.4

This is another thing, though.

Tom

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2016, 05:21:05 pm »
Show must go on!
WK agents say hello 8)

also krystianoo then used keybinds like hotkeys to switch through different sensitivity settings while ingame.
OMFG MK BUSTED

#DRAMA #EXPOSED #BUSTED #PRIVATE_SOFT #LEAKED
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 5 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2016, 05:58:26 pm »
Show must go on!
WK agents say hello 8)

also krystianoo then used keybinds like hotkeys to switch through different sensitivity settings while ingame.
OMFG MK BUSTED

#DRAMA #EXPOSED #BUSTED #PRIVATE_SOFT #LEAKED
I don't see how making hotkeys for textual commands ingame is illegal. Go ahead and ban beatz then as well lol, he's been using them since '12
Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember