May 10, 2024, 03:25:54 pm

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 40345 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2016, 08:19:38 pm »
But why is different y-x axis illegal? I literally can't see a problem with that.
Because WK used it.
better share in public if their is no issue to use it.
so all can use it.
If some people are too lazy or too stupid to figure out something as easy as google then it really is not the job of a particular group to provide you with links.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2016, 08:21:39 pm »
But why is different y-x axis illegal? I literally can't see a problem with that.
Because WK used it.
so all can use it.
If some people are too lazy or too stupid to figure out something as easy as google then it really is not the job of a particular group to provide you with links.
So their job is just to distribute hacks only?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2016, 08:23:22 pm »
Because WK used it.
so all can use it.
It's their choice whether they wish to share something or not, it's not their obligation to give everyone some pathetic modification.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2016, 08:24:55 pm »
Because WK used it.
so all can use it.
It's their choice whether they wish to share something or not, it's not their obligation to give everyone some pathetic modification.
Then better let them reply who really care about it.

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2016, 08:25:55 pm »
This topic is made for revealing old hackers and cheaters, waiting for more surprises..

Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Ghoost72

• In-game nick: Zak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2016, 08:26:36 pm »
So, it means that players will not able to make headshots?

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2016, 08:27:03 pm »
Actually i was busted by some russian hacker and nobody gave a fuck, so dont come as a heros now please, you tom i saw you that TDH tag, almost seven years ago i met some russian guy who knocked me out from VCDC2(2010), also a TDH  member >(nobody gave a fuck) i stated a hundred of times that he was hacking, so it doesnt surprise me.

Also i still dont forget that you entire VCDC(VU) staff didnt do a single shit agaisnt this russian back in april 2010.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2016, 08:43:21 pm »
Well, you guys, don't take this personal, but this is not a hack lol. It's just a utility to change x-y sens. I don't play like that myself, but based on the ability I've had to do that on my own mouse, I can't see it as a cheat, because it's all same shit different package. The 'hack' doesn't even give you advantage like aimbot and whatnot. But I know a few utilities that can change windows y-x sens as well. What difference would it make besides install location?

If this is considered a problem, then 60% of vcmp must be banned on every server.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 08:57:01 pm by Milko »
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2016, 10:25:27 pm »
You do realize that everyday, every week, every month, every year, new players come and they get headshot'd and they finally realizes that this game is based on such mods and they leave? do you realize it? and do you know that is why we have less players than 0.3? or are we going to keep our community as it is and do vice war every year and get 200+ players and only half shows up for it and we say wow we are still alive, nothing personal against anyone just adding my thought.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2016, 03:12:39 am »
Fuck Vcmp, fuck hackers
Enjoy your day
Merry christmas :)
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 25, 2016, 05:00:54 am »
Show must go on!
WK agents say hello 8)

also krystianoo then used keybinds like hotkeys to switch through different sensitivity settings while ingame.
OMFG MK BUSTED

#DRAMA #EXPOSED #BUSTED #PRIVATE_SOFT #LEAKED
Hello Tom, yes I know Kakarot had this topic, I was starting to wonder how long it was going to take until he posted it. Conveniently, it seems that your "WK Agent" forgot to show my reply on that topic, here it is:

You can also read the rules on the CTF server, it's clearly stated there that the only macro not allowed is !changepack:
Quote from: NewK
  • Using macros/keybindings to change weapon packs. (Binding the !changepack <1/2/3/4/5/6> command to a 3rd party macros software)
Autohotkey does not change the game behaviour, it does not change game addresses, it works in any other application. (Notepad, Word, etc...). Unlike what krystianoo did, which was using the cheat engine keybinds to change values in game memory addresses. The use of AutoHotkey in VC:MP is handled like it always was, through server specific rules. CTF specifies very clearly that the only case where its not allowed is the !changepack command. Other servers usually all allow it. Although in my opinion, any server that has a !wep command should not allow it, but that's a discussion for another day.

You do realize that everyday, every week, every month, every year, new players come and they get headshot'd and they finally realizes that this game is based on such mods and they leave? do you realize it? and do you know that is why we have less players than 0.3? or are we going to keep our community as it is and do vice war every year and get 200+ players and only half shows up for it and we say wow we are still alive, nothing personal against anyone just adding my thought.
I agree and I worry about that aswell. All these people saying that players should be allowed to inject this .dll into their game just because players with a gaming mouse can nearly replicate its behaviour are only thinking about themselves and don't realize what effect such a decision has on the community as a whole. People are always complaining that VC:MP has few players but don't do anything to change that. Just trying to imagine how a VC:MP newcomer would feel trying to adapt to this game. He joins the community and then has to learn about all these these game glitches, bugs, lagg compensation and now has to learn about which mods/.dll's and other files he should download to "improve" his game. So VC:MP at the moment is nothing but a competiton of  who knows the best glitches and loopholes and mods/files/.dll's to download. This community is a terrible place for newcomers, it doesn't give them any incentivation to continue playing. Who'd even want to join such a community? I doubt many would, if they knew about all of this when they're about to join.

If we (as a community) say that injecting .dll's into the game is okay, we are only further blurring the lines between what's allowed and not allowed, we'd have to evaluate each .dll that each player uses and determine if it's a cheat or not. There are too many ambiguities in this approach. These are the types of grey areas that I want gone from this community. Which is why I'm going to do everything possible on the server I administrate to make sure the server is a newcomer friendly place, with full transparency, and none of these ambiguities. After all, VC:MP devs also block/tried to block player .asi and .dll files and with good reason.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 05:04:01 am by NewK »
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 25, 2016, 06:53:14 am »
we'd have to evaluate each .dll that each player uses and determine if it's a cheat or not.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 25, 2016, 07:08:24 am »
we'd have to evaluate each .dll that each player uses and determine if it's a cheat or not.

Exactly, we wouldn't even have a feasible way to do this.

Player A would say: "I just downloaded mod B that uses a .dll  but it does not contain cheats, I promise!". Then it would be up to admins to go investigate said mod and said .dll. That is, assuming the player is even speaking the truth.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 25, 2016, 07:15:04 am »
Which simply won't be happening, I can guarantee you that.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 25, 2016, 07:29:52 am »
Which simply won't be happening, I can guarantee you that.
Allowing players to use the tool, is arming them with an .asi/.dll loader, because there's no other way to load the .dll. What makes you so confident they wouldn't use it to load other .dll files into the game?
Winner Winner x 1 (list)