login
May 02, 2024, 05:33:54 am

Author Topic: Apologies for inactivity  (Read 3892 times)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Apologies for inactivity
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 05:58:29 pm »
Sadly, Desfirer's right, Instead of having to go everywhere to buy a CD that can't process VCMP, making you have to do many techniques just to bring up an normal un-modified game, how come you just don't download it? I could give you my RAR file since i have your email....

desfire97

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 07:08:32 pm »
Here are some links of the original GTA Vice City (duhh, or you won't be able to play VC-MP if it isn't the original  :P)

This one is from a site from my country, so i'm not sure if it's gonna show up on you: http://arenabg.com/details.php?id=2ce13d6f4ee76eb7d08f60bbc0dffe01a1aace21

Here is one from ThePirateBay: Post Edited please do not post illegal downloads on this forum. - Cutton

Enjoy  ;) :)

P.S. Stop calling me Desfire, Maverick :S
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:38:23 pm by Cutton »
Cannot rate own posts

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 07:52:17 pm »
:S OMG can't you just download a image file of vice city from ThePirateBay or something and mounth it with Diamond Tools?

Is it that hard? Even a kid I can do it (btw, put the image in Startup folder, located in Start Menu)

Omg cant you just a fucking shut up and GTFO from VU forums..I dont have to download it AGAIN if i know that my CD is somewhere..geez..
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 08:01:50 pm »
ooo, SanDisk, my brother, you're alive! Good to hear. :)
Hope you find that cd fast! (uh, actually few months ago, I realized that my vc cd is vanished as well. : o)

Btw, Desfire- It's Daemon tools not diamond tools. :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 08:39:30 pm »
This one is from a site from my country, so i'm not sure if it's gonna show up on you: http://arenabg.com/details.php?id=2ce13d6f4ee76eb7d08f60bbc0dffe01a1aace21

That's not a download link for GTA VC... Just a Bulgarian website with hot ladies and cars...  :o

Here is one from ThePirateBay: Post Edited - Cutton

Read the comments below the file. Not so much of a good option.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:38:47 pm by Cutton »