May 02, 2024, 04:44:45 pm

Author Topic: Application - jAcoZ  (Read 1883 times)

TrollCake

• Fanatic
  • Loyalty to ULK for ever.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - jAcoZ
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 06:59:26 pm »
Why you want to join VU: Because i like his clan and I am very interested in being part of you and to learn more as a player because I like the VC: MP

u need work on your English first

Im not the best person speaking english but your grammar is really bad.

Maybe if you practice more your english I can change my vote to Trainee. But for now my vote is no.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 08:40:53 pm »
Choose first which clan you're about to join.

Nope. :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 10:03:53 pm »
Sorry, mate, but you really have to improve your English to join this clan. Yes, everyone deserves a chance but there are still minimum requirements you have to meet before joining our team. (A great gesture to start with would be adding those two letters and writing "Please" instead of "pls", but also, begging in a clan application is never a good gesture.)

Denied as the obvious result of voting, but you are definitely welcome to reapply, when you really think you are ready.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.