login
April 23, 2024, 06:49:01 am

Author Topic: Application - LaS3r  (Read 7042 times)

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - LaS3r
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2011, 08:37:39 am »
What the hell is wrong with you people this is desfire's application not xgamer.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2011, 09:29:42 am »
This clan is for making noobs into killing machines, right?. Mr. Desfire is a perfect example for that other then he's still a noob. That was because he didn't wanted to change or get better with our help. What's the point of joining us then.

I'll vote Trainee on one (or actually more) condition: You will behave, will not behave as a noob anymore and are willing to change a become that "Killing Machine" here.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2011, 09:58:15 am »
Ah, got no access to a pc here, so i can only check the forum using my iphone atm, so i cant post here as active as I would like. I have to say something about this and I don't want VU to make the same mistake by accepting this ....... to our clan. -.- Aah, can't believe there's a discussion actually happening about him. @

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2011, 10:58:08 am »
Actually he changed a bit. I play with him sometimes or everyday, and he gave respect "sometimes"

But if you want to accept him Play with him and look how he acts, i just say that to see if he changed or not

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2011, 11:58:05 am »
rofl Las3r, same as landwind you have the incredible capability to fuck up your chances / opportunities
Amen on that, and jap knucis, landwind would have better chances, he have changed.

Right sand

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2011, 12:22:28 pm »
Lol never expected this to have Trainee as a vote.

But anyways, as you can see in this topic Desfire is still arrogant and beeing a noob, just saying.
Well damn it, I am kind of afraid that he ruins our reputation, but in the other side everyone deserves a second chance. Damn as Thijn said, if you can fullfill those conditions, then I might vote Trainee.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2011, 12:26:29 pm »
Well it looks like there is a lot of contention on this issue, and for that reason I am gonna deny this application.

You've done well to prove to half the VU members that you've changed, re-apply if you like, when you feel you've proved the same to the other half.

Writer of excessively long posts

desfire97

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2011, 01:25:42 pm »
 :(
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2011, 01:54:07 pm »
Denied , Locked.