login
April 20, 2024, 12:44:15 pm

Author Topic: Self-denied  (Read 4700 times)

Dance

Re: Application Dance
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 11:29:56 am »
Why did you leave TLK?

a ragequit after getting his admen app denied in XE

also he "leaves VCMP" like every week

The question is asked to me right? So that shows you are doing & saying unnecessary things. Anyway this not about applicaion of admin,I left because  we didn't handle with some members in that   2. I'm not lefting vc-mp every week.Who are you to say this? We friend?No.  We talking?No. 3. This about my application we are not argueging in there.
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 11:38:19 am »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Dance

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 11:51:58 am »
Dance leave TLK because of this: http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=2a5657e8daabf931eb1a15b5cfeb1afd&topic=1380.0
:) If you have brain that you can understand I'm kidding & how the sentences and words are funny :) Look and read again.You can check out my other posts after&before I have left tlk .I'm not like you landwind(xgamer100). And please don't make unnecessary things here,If you have problem you can send me a pm.Waiting votes
Cannot rate own posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 12:03:02 pm »
Rookie
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 12:21:36 pm »
Dance i just answer Cuttons question, So don't be mad like this And about the words you say i was not mean to tell People that you noob. No you're good player i respect you and the good people    :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 12:39:50 pm »

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 12:47:30 pm »
lulz

Look you know you kicked for no reason.Anyway i want your real face in turkey or russia.I want to meet some day in real life,and fuck up your face.Really I love fucking russian bitchas.Tallest,atletic bodys,nice face's.In Turkey russians working only fucking for money & at summers love to eat them pussy.Fuck your mom dickhead fuck your russian blonde sister.Dont come Turkey.You will fucked too

normally I have really nice life, have car,going university girls sometimes nights. but  its same at every game.It super mario or pes or nba 2k it doesnt matter. My ego fucks me . Normally I hate internet,hate games (without call of duty series :)) .You know im playing only 1 or two days a week.Because im deleting game everytime for not play anymore,and swearing.

Dance

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 01:01:29 pm »
lulz

Look you know you kicked for no reason.Anyway i want your real face in turkey or russia.I want to meet some day in real life,and fuck up your face.Really I love fucking russian bitchas.Tallest,atletic bodys,nice face's.In Turkey russians working only fucking for money & at summers love to eat them pussy.Fuck your mom dickhead fuck your russian blonde sister.Dont come Turkey.You will fucked too

normally I have really nice life, have car,going university girls sometimes nights. but  its same at every game.It super mario or pes or nba 2k it doesnt matter. My ego fucks me . Normally I hate internet,hate games (without call of duty series :)) .You know im playing only 1 or two days a week.Because im deleting game everytime for not play anymore,and swearing.
@ Tical : If I said that words to seriously I will write on the game. I dont wrestle with writing pm to you got it :) ? Read again all things '' my ego fucks me ''  !! Hahahah I'm the funniest person ever man ! I'm good than Conan :P .Think this is a 20 year old person words? heheh  and @ Xgamer, I told it to tical :)  . VU kingdom dont give a chance to them to mix your head.I'm just raging sometimes thats only,and kidding . Thats all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:06:03 pm by Dance »
Cannot rate own posts

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2010, 01:36:05 pm »
NO from me too.

Drix

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2010, 01:41:08 pm »
uuu i don't like people who flame

No.
form me

KingCaco

• Likes to post
  • King Caco
    • View Profile
    • Kingcaco
Re: Self-denied
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 03:54:15 pm »
a dance I saw him with the nick [KB] Dance equal to I saw you in TLK also make up your mind man

My vote is _No

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 04:02:40 pm »
lolol here we go again

ULK.OLvidO

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 04:18:26 pm »
« Last Edit: Today at 04:46:00 am by Dance »
loool, weak.

desfire97

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 05:48:54 pm »
Dance self-denied hes app, because he got owned by some guys on the internet  :P
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 08:09:07 pm »
Well looking at the posts above, half of the community, proves you wrong about being a [VU]. I've changed my vote to a No, from overhearing your Denied RageQuit from TLK over your Admin App and your ''Raging & Kidding''.   If you were raging and kidding, you would only do that once in a while, its not supposed to be an ''everyday'' thing.

P.S: If this is self-closed, why isnt this locked already?