April 23, 2024, 02:49:41 pm

Author Topic: Application Randy  (Read 3639 times)

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application Randy
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 02:32:57 am »
Hahah Randy ;D
he has really good skills but is an asshole and a rager
hes another doode i knew a long time ago
he definitely need to improve his attitude which i have seen him improving
so i will vote trainee  ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 12:54:35 pm »
wtf, Pandy? Applying for VU and MK (o.o) at the same time?? Man, the hell you think this is? VU is a respectable clan and loyalty is the first and least thing you have to demonstrate. (Although, you did leave a really good impression in game, was hard to imagine you different.)

I see the attitude on your application for MK.
i hate this kid
you got no skill randy go fuck your self gay fucker i gonna put some shit on your fuckin dirty ass bitch!!!

In here it's a bit different.

Also VU members have different thoughts about players who have two active applications. As you can see..
I dont care.... We are losing players, and barely getting new players....

We need a hired muscle on our team, especially someone that comes on XE more than twice every 3 weeks...  :(
I see mate tmavs (I don't think he's the only one) could close eyes on that, so if I were you- I wouldn't try to call myself better or w/e than someone who can affect the decision we'll make.

Now, Randy, it wouldn't be bad to hear what decisions you have made.

I also see that my vote should change a bit, but against all the Trainee votes mine doesn't do anything much now, so uhm, Randy..?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:56:32 pm by Veteran »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 04:22:11 pm »
I am voting no for this one. After I saw what you guys said

Reasons:
 - Made an app in MK at the same time.
 - A very cocky person (we can see that in this topic. and I hate people who are cocky.)
 - Imaturity.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 05:23:19 pm »
Making 2 applications at the same time? Oh hell naw.

Denied.

Choose which clan you want to be a part of and stick to it, don't be a fickle kid.

Writer of excessively long posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 05:54:13 pm »
I didn't think he was gonna make it anyway. Ever since he left Technohoppers and joined XE, he's changed and i just don't like him anymore...

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 06:21:07 pm »
Eh, in my opinion, you had potential and now.. you just screwed it up, Randy. Should have been more honest and telling about a 'tiny' thing that can completely change the result. Bah, u made a post there 10 minutes before you made this app.
Damn it, Randy.. -.-

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.