login
April 27, 2024, 09:32:13 pm

Author Topic: VCDC 6 Western Champion: [VU]Fercho  (Read 686 times)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
VCDC 6 Western Champion: [VU]Fercho
« on: October 22, 2020, 02:47:24 pm »

VCDC 6 Western Champion has been revealed. [VU]Fercho takes the accolade for the best player in America's region(North, Central, South America and the Carribean).

The region had 24 players and had to share match brackets with the Eastern players. Fercho came out on top after defeating:
Knockout stage: [SS]FrailyV, =CFt=RiDDlER*BL(Eastern), [RT]Martyrdom, [EK]Razor
Group stage: TLK.MarshM, [SS]Raptor_dr, [SkT*]Nelvis14^

He will face the Central Champion in the upcoming semi-final and we wish him all the best.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 04:36:17 pm by aXXo »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 9 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VCDC 6 Western Champion: [VU]Fercho
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 03:28:28 pm »
The Western region was interesting from the beginning. I remember the early group stage days, most of the west groups had already completed their matches. There was a lot of activity on the VCDC West Server, with people practicing for hours.

I observed some peculiar habits of the players in this region. They regularly practice duels with the opponent they are about to face before the official match. That seemed really strange to me, since the rest of the world usually keep their tactics and strength a secret from their opponents. :laugh:
Also, during the match they share tips and exchange comments like a Japanese anime fight. They were all in Spanish so I didnt understand much, but it was really different from East server's rapid "r" in the chat.

Would have been interesting to see some more top Western players in the event. Danniel and Lederhos are notable top notch fighters that were missing  >:(

Fercho, this is well deserved my man!. It's a mammoth task to be this consistent and at the top of your game for so many matches. VCDC knockout's are never easy. Anyone could have a bad day, succumb to pressure or throw a game. You have been a solid presence in several VCDC season's so far.
Congrats and best of luck for the Semis!  O0
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 12:17:02 am »
Go get em kid, hope you destroy everyone  :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 12:19:26 am »
My man what an ass-kicker! congratulations!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 08:17:55 am »
ah prro traes los fps en 10
gratz :v

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 08:39:22 am »
My man what an ass-kicker! congratulations!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)