April 28, 2024, 01:47:41 pm

Author Topic: Why VCMP Should NOT Exist  (Read 3332 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Why VCMP Should NOT Exist
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2020, 06:19:03 pm »
VC:MP dramas still alive! this is the real escense of this mod!

This is why we are here for longer, this is why much of the legends and friends left the comunity, for this kind of kids like Thomas who with the non sense topics still replying with non sense replies; this is why we still playing this game, due to us, due to the comunity that makes the game special. I've been in game with little comunities like vcmp and I can tell you that this is one of the most organized ones. forums, clans, youtube channels, videos, reports of hackers, etc.

The comunity who wants more still alive this game and you know that. And only one thing more to say, keep doing like that, that's maybe will still alive this comunity, talking about the game, saying what kind of shit it is or not, it will be get better and better. I'm glad to get back a this forums and see that everything is normal, everyone shitting in the thoughts of every kid who post non sense topics. love you vcmp and i'll remember every single good time that we've been together
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2020, 07:25:50 pm »
VC:MP dramas still alive! this is the real escense of this mod!

This is why we are here for longer, this is why much of the legends and friends left the comunity, for this kind of kids like Thomas who with the non sense topics still replying with non sense replies; this is why we still playing this game, due to us, due to the comunity that makes the game special. I've been in game with little comunities like vcmp and I can tell you that this is one of the most organized ones. forums, clans, youtube channels, videos, reports of hackers, etc.

The comunity who wants more still alive this game and you know that. And only one thing more to say, keep doing like that, that's maybe will still alive this comunity, talking about the game, saying what kind of shit it is or not, it will be get better and better. I'm glad to get back a this forums and see that everything is normal, everyone shitting in the thoughts of every kid who post non sense topics. love you vcmp and i'll remember every single good time that we've been together

Gotta keep this community alive somehow, you know.. keeping the forum active :3
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2020, 08:01:00 pm »
Thomas, I think you have posted enough here, stay away from this topic already.

don't take it personal this time.

Gotta keep this community alive somehow, you know.. keeping the forum active :3

Nice

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2020, 01:49:44 pm »
There comes only one thing in my mind and that is why even bother to play or show any interest towards this game mod, when you don't actually really like it? I agree on the point that it's unfair to play against laggers because of the players from Asia, but there ain't much you can do about it and this problem has been around for a long time and It is not going away. tbh this gamemod is actually kinda dead and never really has been "alive".

Play the games that are fun and not full of toxicity and neither dont stay here because of you friends. If they think you're important enough for them, they'll show up in other games/communities aswell.

I come back to all of this (by this I mean VCMP overall) once in a while just for the nostalgia. I spent alot of hours here when I was younger, but that's kind of it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 01:52:11 pm by mDz »
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2020, 05:03:36 am »
wow those dramas never get dull

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2020, 06:19:35 am »
im really sorry for bumping an old topic from march/april like this one, was gonna reply to it when i noticed about it like 1-2 months ago since the OP mentioned me a couple of times but didnt since i thought it wasnt worth it as lederhos wasnt even active but since lederhos has been hating on me and some other SS members around the forum and other servers i have decided to reply back.

you lederhos mentioned "jUan who i dont get along well with" well in case you dont know why we cant get along im gonna refresh your memory if you dont mind.

1. You went agaisnt a clan you praised for at least 3 years and turned agaisnt said clan with no real reason.
2. You are or were a power hungry guy who asked for more power in SS to recruit players, said power was granted to you and you recruited your beloved friend sugar, but after a few months you left and im 100% sure,so knowing how power hungry and self-centered you are that you probably took less than 1 month after getting the full membership to ask for more power like you did in SS 1 month or two before leaving.
3. When all the VW7 drama happened and i decided to leave TRC and join SS along with ELK, pettan, ryxen, kintano etc i was lets say somewhat "forced" to pm you and i only did it because Eddy one of my closest friends in this community asked me to do so, in that pm i apologized about the way i was wrong towards SS clan and the accusations i made now you can brag about it like you did many times as well.
4. My apologies for all the bullshit i threw at the SS clan were accepted so i joined SS clan, we sorted things out i mean between you and me i even wished you good luck in your VU application but you turned out to be a real hater out of nowhere when i came back from inactivity.
5. the other day you were doing nade glitching knowing that its not allowed on CTF and at the end your team lost after playing 7v4 vs me fulton and fraily then you were misusing /report cmd with /report juan tryhard.
6. You were celebrating every SS elimination from VCDC and im aware you were also so happy about fulton's loss vs hazard, well as far as i know fulton waited for you for like 6-9 months? i mean to do your Extreme Addicts EYE final match you claimed you couldnt play because you were busy and you ignored fulton a ton of times but oh dear meanwhile you were hanging out with your friends on RTV server, there isa big difference from playing a match agaisnt someone and losing such match like we SS members lost during this VCDC season but atleast we faced our matches, that is something you cant say because you avoided fulton for more than 6 months ignoring him everywhere on discord, on forums, ingame like i said everywhere and that makes you a coward which is much worse than losing in VCDC but oh wait i guess this is related  to your topic since you made this "VCMP should die " topic because someone defeated you?
7. You like to brag about how you "raped" me in some Youtube vid from 2017 in some servers and to some ppl, its alright you defeated me but you were yet again lying because that happened on early-mid 2017 yet you decided to upload it on december 2017(also thanks for admitting that lag gave you some advantages, also i could at least get top-2 that year on VCDC while you were knocked down by ferrari in the round of 16 so keep bragging about that vid )
8. If I remember well you also used to make these emo threads about how VC:MP should die on SS private boards, this is something i dont like either dont cry about a game saying that it should be dead, then what the fuck are you doing here?

This is basically why "jUan who i dont get along well with"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:41:38 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 9 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 4 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2020, 08:50:25 am »
Topic was locked on Leder’s request as he initiated the topic thus has permission to make such request.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)