April 27, 2024, 09:25:47 pm

Author Topic: CTF - Management Biased?? VCMP community famous servers administration biased?  (Read 6158 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
There are many players who at first sight dont feel attraction towards us and trust me once they start spending time with us once they team up with us in other games more than vice city multiplayer they wish to stay with us and there is still a long pending list who wants to join PL because theya re attracted towards us its definitely due to our hospitality and kind behaviour towards them we stand for each other and we aint leaving that ever, about clans these clans do stand in vice city and i totally give them priority in vcmp.
About thomas bro after all what ever you have said still come and join our voice channel i think you will get satisfied to us within a week or less.

with 9 years of vcmp experience, no thank you sir. i'll keep myself away from this.
this pl is Pakistani version of wk

all PLs triggered, i got nothing against PL. i just said what i felt lol, don't have to take it seriously.
edit: even if you don't agree, nothing will change. i got reasons which i won't post here now because this topic is of CTF management not PL love.
*me runs*
 O0
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:05:54 pm by Thomas »
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
You guys have a lot free time lol
Agree Agree x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
The topic is about other thing and you guys arguing for other thing lol
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 06:26:57 am by DiaZ »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
Too much lengthy replies , even I didn't read the Killerx Topic Completely. I just want to say good luck who left VU.  ::)
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Credits: Saim

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Retarded topic
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 26 (list)

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
There are many players who at first sight dont feel attraction towards us and trust me once they start spending time with us once they team up with us in other games more than vice city multiplayer they wish to stay with us and there is still a long pending list who wants to join PL because theya re attracted towards us its definitely due to our hospitality and kind behaviour towards them we stand for each other and we aint leaving that ever, about clans these clans do stand in vice city and i totally give them priority in vcmp.
About thomas bro after all what ever you have said still come and join our voice channel i think you will get satisfied to us within a week or less.

with 9 years of vcmp experience.

There's no point of that *9 years vcmp experience* if you still are a VU trainee
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile

There's no point of that *9 years vcmp experience* if you still are a VU trainee

Rank doesn't have anything to do with experience.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile

Right. https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9667.0

:D :D
Pwnt Pwnt x 8 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Right. https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9667.0

:D :D

haha I was about to put that link here but you stole my plan now suffer u fool

:pwnd:
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

superb response *claps* xD

PD: no offense i just liked the response, got zero personal grudges agaisnt vu_t tag, needed to clarify this out since some ppl are quite sensible these days.

thanks for understanding.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:02:26 pm by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
I think you meant sensitive, not sensible ???
@JuaN
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I think you meant sensitive, not sensible ???
@JuaN
I was being sarcastic panzer, anyway this is a drama topic maybe we should not go off topic, it's done from my side

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 11:25:50 pm by JuaN. »
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
as you mentioned you are doing something for this community i would like fulton to express is experience with PL as he used to be one of them and then he left for a reason.

So just upon the request, i'm here to share my experience which i got staying with PL for more than 4 months, I joined PL because of the name they used "Pakistan Legends" as well as I was in TRC and sevrin(another TRC member) was also one of them, so after joining everyone was friendly and supportive enough at start, we used to have daily clashes with MD clan in EC, they started advertising EA in EC and sometimes EAD (talking about the previous Ramadan), so upon the challenges to MDs they started following PLs in every and Each server including EA, i won't name the admin of EA who banned MDs for hacking just because they were overriding them in EA(their very owned server) as well, Thats my experience with PL upon their fair play.

The other experience with PL is about their hack testing/using, PLs Specially Devil_Jin started using lag tool against MDs, just because they believed that MDs are also using the same thing, even i am the one with whom he(Devil_Jin) tested it initially in EA. Later, on they started playing in Empire Gaming (EG) server. There once i used rocket in close combat and i was banned by sevrin (which was legit), but at the same time other PL members were allowed to use rocket glitch and no actions were taken against them. Just because they were Punjabi's (Pakistani nation).
Another thing PL - Pakistani Legends its is named as, but they used to offend Sindhi's - Part of Pakistani Nation and I am one of them.

As a conclusion, I left PL because they were using hacks and lag tools secretly and were racists towards Sindhi's and were unfair, Thats all.
Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 11 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
as you mentioned you are doing something for this community i would like fulton to express is experience with PL as he used to be one of them and then he left for a reason.

So just upon the request, i'm here to share my experience which i got staying with PL for more than 4 months, I joined PL because of the name they used "Pakistan Legends" as well as I was in TRC and sevrin(another TRC member) was also one of them, so after joining everyone was friendly and supportive enough at start, we used to have daily clashes with MD clan in EC, they started advertising EA in EC and sometimes EAD (talking about the previous Ramadan), so upon the challenges to MDs they started following PLs in every and Each server including EA, i won't name the admin of EA who banned MDs for hacking just because they were overriding them in EA(their very owned server) as well, Thats my experience with PL upon their fair play.

The other experience with PL is about their hack testing/using, PLs Specially Devil_Jin started using lag tool against MDs, just because they believed that MDs are also using the same thing, even i am the one with whom he(Devil_Jin) tested it initially in EA. Later, on they started playing in Empire Gaming (EG) server. There once i used rocket in close combat and i was banned by sevrin (which was legit), but at the same time other PL members were allowed to use rocket glitch and no actions were taken against them. Just because they were Punjabi's (Pakistani nation).
Another thing PL - Pakistani Legends its is named as, but they used to offend Sindhi's - Part of Pakistani Nation and I am one of them.

As a conclusion, I left PL because they were using hacks and lag tools secretly and were racists towards Sindhi's and were unfair, Thats all.
Thank you, i support this.

with 9 years of vcmp experience, no thank you sir. i'll keep myself away from this.
this pl is Pakistani version of wk

edit: even if you don't agree, nothing will change. i got reasons which i won't post here now because this topic is of CTF management not PL love.
*me runs*
 O0

The reasons stated above matches the reasons i would've stated, and JuaN, thank you for being a cheapskate  :P
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S