login
March 28, 2024, 09:40:02 am

Author Topic: MARVEL FANS ONLY  (Read 4022 times)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
Re: MARVEL FANS ONLY
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 06:18:09 pm »
Am i the only one who is gonna wait months for the movie to be uploaded on websites?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2018, 07:15:13 pm »
Am i the only one who is gonna wait months for the movie to be uploaded on websites?

Yes.

9 more days, was browsing YouTube when I found this clip.

2:38 is the best fucking scene in the entire movie

I'm sure to see this movie on its first day release,  hopefully I'll drop a clip or two.

JK,  but I will if u want me to
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 07:22:04 pm by MaddyV »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 07:29:54 pm »
[...]

I'm also hoping to watch this movie on it's release day, However I'll have an exam. Still, will try My best. You should drop a clip, if You get a chance to watch it on first day of it's release. 9 days still left. :D

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2018, 09:28:17 pm »
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=500734919523

Bookings opened 3 hours ago.

Got the last seat lmao,  friends pissed off that I couldn't find a seat for them

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2018, 07:54:03 am »
Watched it.

Simply, 'Marvel'ous.
I recorded just a clip of Spiderman jumping out of the bus to the aid of both Steven Strange and Tony.

I'm going to summarize briefly about the movie in the next paragraph or two, so spoiler alert! Those who haven't watched and want to keep the suspense in motion, go away.

Seriously, go away.

Just a few points,
i) Many Heroes die,
ii) Soul Stone
iii) Thanos actually has a heart.

The movie starts with the ending of Thor Ragnarok, the spaceship they were in is blown into oblivion, thousands of Asgardians lay dead in the middle of nowhere in space, the Black Order and Thanos are rounding up Loki and Thor, Loki has the tessaract, and Thanos wants it.

He threatens to rip off Thor's head if he doesn't hand him the tessaract.
Loki finally gives in and hands the Tessaract to Thanos and tries to betray him, by unleashing the hulk on him.
Thanos squishes the Hulk as if he's nothing and then goes ahead and kills Loki.

He's already acquired the Power Stone, which was not shown in the movie, now, he has 2 infinity stones, Space and Power.

Thor is thrown into space, while the Guardians get distress signals, so they rush to the spot, to find Thor.

too lazy to type more, but, important details,
i) Steve and Tony both, do not die.
ii) The rest, spiderman, steven strange, groot, peter quill, drax, Sam Wilson, Bucky all die... to the snap of the 6 infinity stones.

Yes, Thanos gets them all.

And in the post-credit scene, we get to see Captain Marvel's presence in the MCU.

Thanos actually has a heart, he sheds tears for Gamora.

Go, watch the movie.

tell me if you want the whole summary, but I just don't want to give the entire movie away.

and yes, Thor's new weapon is the Stormbreaker.

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2018, 08:24:39 am »
So, I also watched it 10/10. Only thing I didn't liked, They have killed too many heroes, too many, even those who shouldn't have died and to be honest, I blame Starlord for all the kills. 

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2018, 09:09:05 am »
Yes,  dick got emotional lmao

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2018, 12:52:09 pm »
Remember,  Strange says that he sees a total of 1,000,065 outcomes of the battle,  and they win only 1.

He also says he's prepared to sacrifice both Tony and Peter to save the time stone.

The current situation is probably the outcome in which they win and Strange knew this.

Just my theory tho

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2018, 08:54:32 pm »
What the actual fuck happened man?

And that fucking Starlord, all happened due to him. >:(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:02:34 pm by Sevrin »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

MaddyV

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2018, 10:48:22 am »
Ant-Man and the Wasp, anyone?

Yet again, an amazing movie, too bad it released a week later down here in India, but I managed to get a first show seat.
Movie's completely amazing, and some important stuff to note down for Avengers 4. Watch out for the next few lines!

SPOILER ALERT!

HANK PYM, JANET and HOPE TURN TO ASH DUE TO THANOS'S SNAP! AND ANTMAN IS STUCK IN QUANTUM REALM!

Informative Informative x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2018, 03:51:39 pm »

Yet again, an amazing movie, too bad it released a week later down here in India, but I managed to get a first show seat.
Movie's completely amazing, and some important stuff to note down for Avengers 4. Watch out for the next few lines!

SPOILER ALERT!

HANK PYM, JANET and HOPE TURN TO ASH DUE TO THANOS'S SNAP! AND ANTMAN IS STUCK IN QUANTUM REALM!

Didn't you say you went to LA ???

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2018, 05:02:49 pm »
There not dead guys. After watching the movie they have simply been acquired in to the soul stone and i guess will be rescued sometime in the second film. thats why you see the end cutscene with gamora and thanos. soon the soulds will be returned and good ending we see at the end of the 2nd film

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 08:03:14 pm »

SPOILER ALERT!

Didn't you say you went to LA ???
You wake up late. He went to LA for like 2 or so weeks, to enjoy holidays lol.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2018, 07:20:17 pm »
MARK RUFFALO  HUHHHHH?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 07:28:21 pm by WiLsOn »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2018, 02:17:13 pm »
Thanos car

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD