March 29, 2024, 11:11:21 am

Author Topic: Application - RoyStang.  (Read 6188 times)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - RoyStang.
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2018, 04:38:13 pm »
Not to destroy application but you're trashing image of UF.

Before April the management was active as much as needed. So you were inactive all the time you used to join the game twice in a month. Yes I can understand your reason of inactivity. But my bro, tell me when the management was inactive before April of this 18? Decent went inactive because he had to focus on studies to accomplish his job, in first of May. SuriAttacker had the same issue. Well Azal inactivity is questionable. As you were inactive and it took you to years to manage your activity .They also got a life to manage but they never said that they're not interested anymore. No. I've been in the clan with you for years, I've been experiencing the same as you. Alright so, UF management in inactive just because of their IRL issues, I hope they will be back in August as I much I can expect.  I will be honest here so, as Jaw said if you want to hop in other clan just simply leave it and stop with management inactivty reasons and trashing the image of clan.

In the end, I wish you will find your place where you get joy. Good luck!

« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 04:47:49 pm by klein. »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2018, 04:56:16 pm »
Good luck br0
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2018, 04:58:48 pm »
Good luck br0
Thank you  :-*
Not to destroy application but you're trashing image of UF.

Before April the management was active as much as needed. So you were inactive all the time you used to join the game twice in a month. Yes I can understand your reason of inactivity. But my bro, tell me when the management was inactive before April of this 18? Decent went inactive because he had to focus on studies to accomplish his job, in first of May. SuriAttacker had the same issue. Well Azal inactivity is questionable. As you were inactive and it took you to years to manage your activity .They also got a life to manage but they never said that they're not interested anymore. No. I've been in the clan with you for years, I've been experiencing the same as you. Alright so, UF management in inactive just because of their IRL issues, I hope they will be back in August as I much I can expect.  I will be honest here so, as Jaw said if you want to hop in other clan just simply leave it and stop with management inactivty reasons and trashing the image of clan.

In the end, I wish you will find your place where you get joy. Good luck!

Well , first of all , Thank you for wishing me luck , and secondly i'm not destroying the image of UF , that's what's happening in Public alright , just its not highlighted. and for me being inactive was all just mentioned in my application and that's the truth that since i joined UF i didn't felt the taste of management. i've been in clan for like 1 year and 6 months from which you can take 2 months out. and i didn't really felt any management activity in UF , well i've stated everything previously.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2018, 11:45:35 pm »
Trainee,good luck.
Quick question, I'm funny right?

And my best friend ;D
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2018, 12:28:51 am »
I've to disagree with some statements you've written about UF in here, however I wish you best of luck, and may you find yourself a good place and I hope you'll be satisfied.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2018, 03:08:40 am »
I've to disagree with some statements you've written about UF in here, however I wish you best of luck, and may you find yourself a good place and I hope you'll be satisfied.
Hey SuriAttacker, these things might be wrong for you but this is what i've been facing so , i'm sorry :)
Trainee,good luck.
Thank you sOoOoOoO Much xD

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2018, 03:23:21 am »
Good luck roystang  :)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2018, 09:14:07 am »
Good Luck Buddy!

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2018, 11:16:06 am »

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2018, 11:28:53 am »
Hey SuriAttacker, these things might be wrong for you but this is what i've been facing so , i'm sorry :)
Trainee,good luck.

UF has changed their recruitment style since their veterans left including me, as former coleader and hardcore players. I have to agree with Roy here. They have some management issue that needs to be sorted out, otherwise its a reputable clan. I ain't disrespecting the clan, i said what i felt.

I advise you to play with us more and get to know us.
Still Neutral
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2018, 11:35:06 am »
Trainee,good luck.

UF has changed their recruitment style since their veterans left including me, as former coleader and hardcore players. I have to agree with Roy here. They have some management issue that needs to be sorted out, otherwise its a reputable clan. I ain't disrespecting the clan, i said what i felt.

I advise you to play with us more and get to know us.
Still Neutral
ive spent 9hrs to find VUs ingame ;D Will catch you soon.

500th post :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:02:14 pm by RoyStang »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2018, 11:48:04 am »
Funny funny and funny, same as silent killer. By the way Good luck!

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2018, 04:06:46 pm »
From Suri: Isme tera ghata mera kuch ni jata zyada pyar ho jata to me seh ni pata
:P
Good Luck!
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2018, 02:00:52 am »
From Suri: Isme tera ghata mera kuch ni jata zyada pyar ho jata to me seh ni pata
:P
Good Luck!

I was searching for this girl from 11 days, OMG finally I found you. Hey babe.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2018, 02:05:29 am »
Good Luck