login
May 07, 2024, 10:49:10 pm

Author Topic: Application - Astaroth  (Read 6504 times)

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Astaroth
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 07:24:17 pm »
sorry,NO :thumbsdown:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 07:32:16 pm »
well, I play since June to VCMP, i started playing in single player mode from 10 to 13 years (I have 15) Do not know it existed VCMP.
One day I left school with my friends, so we rented a store  computers (internet) and there we played vcmp.
The first server that between the European xe was because it was where there were more players, I found at that time it chino_antrax( hazbeel) was my friend of the school, after Belial, taught me to play and fight.
My first clan was the name of VR i was escoLta001, after BKS, together with (BKS) chinoantrax (hazbeel) and I (BKS) cheyoantrax that lasted a while in the clan. The inactivity of that clan led us to get out and we left the clan. Hazbeel, was at ULK and i was in dz but, i was kicked for insulting a guy named metal (ilove2killnobs) and  Juan report me. Shock asked me to help with your clan (SK), being about a month and i went

Astaroth its better if u work on ur English first, as ur English isn't sufficient for Vice dawgs.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:43:09 am by Ryne »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

buda

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2012, 10:53:41 pm »
changing my vote to trainee
Cannot rate own posts

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2012, 08:47:03 am »

You are (Scripter)? :police:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:07:50 am by GranDoIz »

Astaroth

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2012, 05:53:55 pm »

You are (Scripter)? :police:

Who? i?  nope.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2012, 09:24:56 am »
Astaroth, thank you for your patience, I'm sincerely sorry you've had to wait this long. We have voted in a private section of the forum and have decided that at this time you are not right for this clan. At present, your English is not quite at the level needed for us to successfully communicate with you.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future.

Writer of excessively long posts

Astaroth

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2012, 07:00:37 pm »
Astaroth, thank you for your patience, I'm sincerely sorry you've had to wait this long. We have voted in a private section of the forum and have decided that at this time you are not right for this clan. At present, your English is not quite at the level needed for us to successfully communicate with you.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future.
well, i understand, thanks to all.